Here I go again!!

Weekends seem to be causing me a little problem tho in saying that I am still within my weekly syns but using the majority of them in one day is kind of bothering me. I will how this weekends WI goes and take it from there. I was out again on Saturday, I know I never go out but now that's two weeks in a row we were supposed to go out for a meal but I really did not want to so my syns are for alcohol not good I know.

Saturday: Red
Breakfast: Fruit and mullar greek coconut 0.5syn
Lunch: Pizza chicken with 2 slices of nimble with 2 teaspoons of flora light 2 syn
Dinner: Leftover pizza chicken with other HEB nimble bread with flora light 2syns
Outs Beer from my calculations 72 syns worth :cry: then 2 glasses of wine so 16syns
HEA: Cheese and milk
HEB: Nimble bread
Exercise: Level 2 day 2 of 30 day shred (day 12)
SYNS: 96/105

Sunday: EE
Breakfast: SW sausage, beans, Bacon fat removed mushrooms, onions eggy bread made with 2 slices of wm nimble heb
Lunch: nothing was to full after breakfast
Dinner: Chilli with loads of onions peppers and tomatoes through it with SW chips
HEA: Milk
HEXB: 2 slices nimble
SYns: 96/105
Exercise: Level 2 day 3 of the 30 day shred (day 13)

Monday: EE
Breakfast: Melon, grapes, Mango Toffee mullar light
Lunch: leftover chilli, I think I eat too much tho cause I am stuffed grrrrrrr
Dinner: Tikka masala made with onions and chicken with veg fried rice and cauliflower.
Syns: 96/105
Exercise: 3.5 mile walk level 2 day 4 30 day shred (day 14)

No walk today as both kids are off school sick, the typical winter chesty coughs and sore throats, So they had a PJ day its looking like the same thing for tomorrow they are both feeling pretty rough. I was still able to do my 30 day shred tho, I cant believe I am half way through it. I decided on a red day today, I seem to be feeling better with these as I had two EE days in a row over the weekend and I felt so bloated and uncomfortable yesterday. I also love the the two HE's, I will see how things go I will be on red now until weigh in. Anyway on with today's food.
Tuesday Red
Breakfast: Magic porridge with melon and mango
Lunch: Spicy tomato soup made with onions carrots, chopped tomatoes some roasted tomatoes garlic and chilli, this was so yummy I also added a dollop of FF fromage frais, had this with a cheese toastie HEA+B mmmmm
Dinner: Chicken Tikka masala made with onions this was left over from last night, am really not fussed I don't think I will bother making it again, I had made SW sctoch eggs today so I had one of these and left most of the curry thingy and cauliflower.
HEA: Cheese
HEB: Porridge
HEB: 2 wm nimble
SYNS: 96/105
Exercise: level 2 day 5 of 30 day shred (day 15)

Have no internet access at the moment. I am hoping I will be back up and running by early next week. Good news to report at WI today I lost 4.5lbs which takes me to a loss of 1 stone 1.0lbs :D

Woooow, what a fantastic loss!! :D Well done you. Hope you have a great weekend xx

Wow that's fantastic well done! Xx

Well done that's brill hope u get your internet back soon :) x

Woooow, what a fantastic loss!! :D Well done you. Hope you have a great weekend xx

Wow that's fantastic well done! Xx

Aww thanks folks, still having major internet problems am really annoyed cause I did not realise how much I depended on this site to keep me on track. I am hoping all will be fixed with the internet within then next few days.

Phew, my internet is back up and running. I was really lost without this site I cant believe how writing things down here really helps, but it does so I am here to stay, well as long as my internet lets me :D.

I have been sticking to mainly red says this week as I have two nights out this week to contend with Friday and Saturday. Well Friday is more an early dinner with a few drinks with my walking pals and then Saturday is a big family and friend Christmas night out, the one that made me start the 30 day shred, of which I am on day 22. I have noticed that since I have joined SW and started the shred, I have become a lot more critical of myself and my weight. I have lost just over a stone which is great but I just look at myself and think Belugh!!! if that makes sense? My head knows that I have made progress but I just feel like its not good enough, I am hoping it will pass as its quite distracting.
Anyway's I have back to the food, I cant really remember the last weeks intake so I will carry on from today, I am nearly at full syn level so there wont be many between now and Friday, well maybe a couple for tomorrow going to the hairdressers and she makes the most amazing cappuccino ;).
Tuesday: Red
Breakfast: Mullar light and banana
Lunch: Bacon, mushrooms, tomatoes and egg
Dinner: Steak stir fry made with onions peppers mushrooms with chilli and soy sauce with BNS chips with HEA cheese and 2 slices w/m nimble HEB
HEB: 2 slices of nimble
Syns not sure up near the max
Exercise: level three day 2 of 30 day shred (day 22).

Glad to have you back! :)

What a day, I am up with my daughter from 4am this morning she has some sort of stomach bug so I have been exhausted this day and any plans I had have been scrapped. I have rearranged my hairdressers appointment for Friday and anything else will have to wait. My meals were not great today due to daughter not being and well and us both having a wee rest at about 9am this morning. As I sit here I am feeling a little under the weather, I hope I am not getting it!!.
Wednesday RED
Breakfast: nothing
Lunch: cheese and bacon toastie using heb and hea
Dinner: Gammon and mashed carrots mashed with fat free fromage frais.
HEB: 2 slices nimble w.m
Exercise: Level 3 day 3 of the 30 day shred (day 23)

oooh your soo close to finishing 30 day shred do u feel better for it? can u see any changes? xx

I feel great for it, to be honest I started to notice changes from about day 7, I have gone down a jean size since starting. I would highly recommend it, I am thinking of doing ripped in 30 after Christmas which has a rest day were in the shred there is no rest.

just a wrote a whole paragraph and its disappeared grrrrrrrr Any ways WI looms again for me in the morning, I have no idea how its going to go for me, I certainly don't feel any smaller this week, in fact its * week and I am feeling rather bloated!! How typical is that just in time for my big Christmas party on sat night. Speaking of which I have a big weekend to contend with. The plan of action is I am will be on plan all day Friday and drinks loads of fluids, then go for my meal and few drinkies and try and keep the damage to a minimum. Saturday is the big night out so the plan again is to just stay on track all day then enjoy the night, then I will be a sw angel till next Friday, my last wi before Christmas.
Thursday: Red
Breakfast: Apple, satsuma and grapes with mullar light yoghurt
Lunch: Spicy tomato soup
Dinner: Gammon omelette with loads of peppers mushrooms and onions with two slices of ww wm bread with hea cheese
HEB: 2 slice ww wm bread
Exercise: 3.5 mile walk level three day four of the 30 day shred (day 24)

its great how youve stuck to it if i didnt live in a flat id definitley have a go, my new years resolution is to go to the gym at least 3 times a week and it now opens at 6am so got no excuses :D

good luck for the weekend :D xx

its great how youve stuck to it if i didnt live in a flat id definitley have a go, my new years resolution is to go to the gym at least 3 times a week and it now opens at 6am so got no excuses :D

good luck for the weekend :D xx
Thanks Hunny, I had a great weekend despite having a bit if row with hubby on Saturday when out :( Well back to normal now, as normal as can be the week before Christmas with all its temptations. I did not get chance to update my WI result on Friday, I lost half a pound, its not much bit its a loss. I certainly will be lucky to maintain from the weekends antics, I am just gonna do the best I can this week. Will update food diary later.

My food diary is not the best today, when I say that I mean I did not eat a lot. My stomach felt awful today after the heavy food and drink after the weekend, I just could not face any solids till lunchtime. I have no idea how my WI will go this Friday I am hoping if I really stay on track and get plenty of fluids It may not be too big of a gain!
Monday:
Breakfast: Coffee
Lunch: Apple and satsauma with mullar light
Dinner: Spicy beef stir fry made with steak, onions peppers and mushrooms with chilli. BNS chips and 2 slices nimble w/m HEB with reduced fat cheddar HEA.
HEA:MIlk
HEB: 2 slices nimble w.m
HEB: none
exercise: level three day 8 of the 30 day shred (day28).

I almost forgot to post my diary today, I am so very tired. I think its all the running round trying to get Christmas sorted. I had a few bits of shopping to do before the kids finish off school for Christmas on Thursday, I also promised I would take the kids out for tea on Thursday eeeek WI on Friday morning!! WILL BE GOOD I WILL BE GOOD. Not that I think my WI is going to go well this week or next week come to think of it. ah well Christmas comes once a year. I have made a promise to myself that when Hubby goes back to work on Thursday the 27th December, I will be back on plan with a vengeance.
Tuesday:Red
Breakfast: Apple
Lunch: Tomato and basil soup with a slice of wheaten bread, not a healthy B but thats all there was :cry: I did NOT add butter tho.
Dinner: Pork chop, fat removed, Carrots and mushrooms with a healthy B of sw chips
HEA: cheese
HEB: SW CHIPS
HEB: Bread, a major tweak on my part.
Exercise: Level three day 9 of the thirty day shred (day29)

What a day, I have been so busy. It was the carol service at my kids school today and my daughter is in the choir she had her own wee first solo part today, such a proud mummy moment. I also went to visit my uncle who is really not well and does not have long left, its so very sad, I think the only saving grace is that he has no idea what is happening and that he is so ill.

The kids are getting soo excited for Christmas now, they have their Christmas party's tomorrow in school which means a disco, they have both been practising their Ghanham style moves all evening:8855:. I have promised to take them out for some shopping after school so they can buy their Daddy a present and I have agreed to eat out, now I have managed to discourage Mcdonalds and so fourth so I hoping we go somewhere were I can at least have something remotely on plan tho I may just decide to eat when I come home. Hubby comes home on Friday and will be here till the day after boxing day so, I have thought long and hard about this and I will relax a little from Saturday till Thursday. We have a few things planned on from Saturday on so I intend to join in with the family and pull my self together and start my plan again from Thursday, in saying that I don't intend for these days to be a free for all, I just intend to not be as strict if that makes any sense?. I am feeling quite proud of myself today, as I competed the 30 day shred!! I cant believe I did the whole thing, I will take my measurements tomorrow as I had no time today. I think I will carry on with the workouts this week, well tomorrow and Friday and then relax a little and then its time for a new challenge. I am thinking ripped in 30.

Wednesday: Red
Breakfast: Apple and grapes
Lunch:Tuna sarnie on 2 slices ww w/m HEB with 1 tablespoon of extra light mayo
Dinner: Cod wrapped in bacon, with carrots and HEA of extra light philly made into a sauce with garlic onion and a little mustard powder.
Did not eat a terrible lot to day, just did not have much of an appetite.
Exercise: level three day 10 of the 30 day shred day 30 :wee:

Well done on completing the shred you're a braver women than me. I only managed one day lol! Your plan sounds like a good one over xmas. Just enjoying yourself without going crazy makes complete sense. I hope you have a lovely Xmas and it sounds lovely having your hubby home for that long xx

Back