Here I go again!!

[FONT=lucida grande, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]Well I completed Shred yesterday and I am so pleased with my results. I knew I had lost inches as a quickly went down a Jean size and even those are now quite big on me. So overall I lost 11.5 " . To break it down I lost 2" from the chest, round belly I am down 4", the hips 2", right thigh 0.5", Left thigh 1" right arm 1", left arm 1". Not bad going in 30 days WI tomorrow so I will see how that went this week, tho after last weekends 2 nights I am sure that its not going to be the best weight loss I have ever had.

As I said yesterday I was taking the kids out this evening and promised to take them for something to eat, well I survived, god only know how!! I was starving by the time we went for something I could have eaten anything, my son ordered Fried chicken and chips, my daughter had a
[/FONT][FONT=lucida grande, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]cheese[/FONT][FONT=lucida grande, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif] burger and chips and I had SOUP!!!! chicken and vegetable top be precise. When they brought it down to me there was a half a white French stick on the side, but thankfully my son eyed it up and it was swiftly passed over the table before I could change my mind. This is very unlike me when I am hungry all sense goes out the window, I am not good at being hungry I become really grumpy and shaky and light headed, in the past I would have went for the fried chicken or something but I didn't which pleases me. In thinking about it I think my successful start on SW is due to the fact that I have never let myself become too hungry, therefore I don't feel deprived. That sounds so contradictory as I was starving today but it was really just down to timing issues today and not being very prepared this morning. SO scrap the first realisation, I now put my early success down to not let myself get hungry and being prepared [/FONT]:giggle:.
Today's food is as follows
Thursday: red
Breakfast: Apple, melon and grapes
Lunch: Cod wrapped in bacon
Dinner: Chicken and veg soup
HEA: Milk
HEB: NONE, hence the reason I was blooming hungry today. Lesson learnt !!!

Well done on completing the shred you're a braver women than me. I only managed one day lol! Your plan sounds like a good one over xmas. Just enjoying yourself without going crazy makes complete sense. I hope you have a lovely Xmas and it sounds lovely having your hubby home for that long xx
Thanks hunny you too xxx

I am pleased to report that I lost 3lbs :D I cant quite believe I did that. So the plan now is to try and not gain too much this week. If I am honest I know that a gain is going to happen but I am so pleased with my weight loss so fat I have managed to drop 18.5lbs in 7 weeks, I only have a 4.5lbs to go and I am in the 11's this is such a big deal for me that I don't want to do too much damage. Its my sons confirmation on the 27th January so I would like to be another 10lb down from were I am now. My Husband comes back from work tonight and will be here till next Thursday morning, I am so excited.
Todays food another red day

Friday: Red
Breakfast: 2 boiled eggs and grapes
Lunch: Ham sarnie heb with 1 tablespoon extra light mayo 1syn
Dinner: spicy bacon omelette made with loads of onions peppers and mushrooms with HEB w.m nimble.

I will be updating as much as I can over the next few day, tho I wont be fully on plan I am planning not to go overboard. Anyways, Happy Christmas :xmascheers:

Thanks Hunny, I had a great weekend despite having a bit if row with hubby on Saturday when out :( Well back to normal now, as normal as can be the week before Christmas with all its temptations. I did not get chance to update my WI result on Friday, I lost half a pound, its not much bit its a loss. I certainly will be lucky to maintain from the weekends antics, I am just gonna do the best I can this week. Will update food diary later.

half a pound is still a loss well done, the last 2 days ive ate loads.... guna try and reign it in tomo have a great breakfast :) x

Going for Brunch with my school friend and her girls (although 16 & 14 now ! ) and I still feel as daft as ever
Any suggestions harvester type

Well done on losing 3lbs that's fantastic!

Well Christmas is over and it really was lovely, we had a very quiet one this year which really pleases me. Dont get me wrong I don't mind and quite like having guests over the festive period but this year it was just the four of us and we just went with the flow and it was lovely. Now my food intake has not been the best but neither has it been the worst. The funny thing is I used to eat a hell of a lot worse than I have over the last few days and did not feel half as bad as I do now.
Well its time to move on I do have a few things coming up before new year, I have a meal with drinks on Saturday then new years eve and new years day, my plan is to be on track apart from these occasions and hope for the best.
Thursday: Red
Breakfast: nothing was up at 5am as hubby was heading back to work, went back to bed at six cause I was tired and did not wake till 12 :eek:
Lunch: Turkey and veg soup
Dinner: Turkey and veg curry with cheesey sw chips HEA AND HEB its safe to say I am sick to the back teeth of turkey now :)
again my updates may be a little sporadic over till new year but will do my best to update and stay on plan.

oh dear dear dear me, I weighed in and wait for it I gained 5.5lbs!!!!!!!!!! I am horrified tho I only have myself to blame, I am convinced that some of this is water weight tho, maybe this is wishful thinking haha. Well its done now and to be honest I had fun, the fun times are not quite over yet as I have a few plans over the next few days but from Wednesday next week normality will resume once again. Oh and I have ordered the ripped in 30 DVD as I did so well with the 30 day shred so I am going to start that next week.

PS haven't been able to update my stats or ticker yet kind of makes me feel worse LOL

I have not really been strictly on plan since my last update but I am not to stressed about it as I know I am back on plan on Wednesday with a vengeance and ready to get back on with my journey. I started Ripped in 30 today and I can tell you I am feeling it this evening, I hope I get similar results as I did with the 30 day shred. Ripped in 30 takes me up to the day of my sons confirmation so I a hoping I can get into a nice smaller dress for the occasion. Well folks Happy new year and I will see you in the new year :new_year:

Back on plan fully as of today and back to my diary, I have missed it. New year was fun , tho its hard to try and get back into the swing of things today but will get there no doubt. I am on day 3 of ripped in 30 dear lord I am sore but at least I know its working. I have another evening out to contend with on Saturday my son is 11 next Monday and for his birthday outing he wants to go to the cinema that part is fine as I tend to take fruit for during the film, but he also wants to go to his fav restaurant after!! Looking forward to it but my diet is not, Its a lovely place to eat so only a few days in to being back on plan and I will be felxisyning!!
Wednesday Red:
Breakfast: magic porridge HEB with apple and orange
Lunch: BLT made with nimble wholemeal HEB and 2 tablespoons of extra light mayo 1syn
Dinner: Korma out of the new SW mag made with chicken instead of lamb and no peas, with BNS chips and kurly kale.
HEB: Porridge
HEB: Wholmeal nimble
SYNS: 1 for 2 tablespoons of extra light mayo

very late in posting today I am not feeling that great, I think I am coming down with something. Its great to be back on plan, today was so much easier than yesterday, I have WI tomorrow,I have no idea how that is going to go, have a feeling it will be another gain but hey ho, once I am weighed its done and I can look forward to lower number next week.
Thursday: Red day
Breakfast: Magic porridge HEB with an apple and orange
Lunch: Leftover Korma
Dinner: 2 sw sausage, bacon veg omelette and HEB of SW chips, Left most of it as I am feeling bleugh!!!!
HEA:Cheese
HEB: Magic porridge
HEB SW chips
Exercise: ripped in 30 day 4

Its been a funny weekend it went by so fast but was so fun. I lost 1lb when I weighed in on Friday. Happy enough with this to be honest I was not really on plan and it was * week so a loss is a good thing. Had two glasses of wine on Friday night when hubby came home. Saturday was a flexi day as today is my sons 11th Birthday and we took him out for his birthday treat, the movies and a meal. I was really good in the movies I took some grapes and had them with diet coke yay me!!! Then for my starter I had a goats cheese salad and for main I had lamb and garlic potatoes, was beautiful but highly synful Oh and the wine and a couple of beers that I enjoyed as well. I have my food diary all sorted for today but I will come back later or tomorrow and update as I may have a small slice of birthday cake, I am thinking maybe 11 or 12 syns should cover it.

So to update the food diary from Friday

Friday Redd day:
Breakfast: Magic porridge and fruit heb
Lunch: 2 SW sausage and 2 slices of nimble bread HEB
Dinner: steak cooked in syn free gravy topped with carrot mash topped with HEA of cheese 2 glasses of wine 16syns 1 bottle of bud 7 syns
HEA: Cheese
HEB: Porridge
HEB 2 slices of w/m nimble
syns: 23/105
Exercise: Ripped in 30 day 5

Saturday: Red/ flexi day
Breakfast: Fruit salad with mullar light
Lunch: Grapes at cinema
DInner FLEXI EVENING OUT FOR SONS BIRTHDAY
Exercise: Ripped in 30 DAY 6

Sunday EE
Breakfast: Bacon, mushrooms, tomatoes, fried potatoes 2 slices fried bread HEB 1 fried egg beans
Dinner: 2 SW sausage sw chips, syn free gravy, peas onions mushrooms
Syns: 23/105
Exercise: Ripped in 30 day seven REST DAY!!!

Monday Red:
Breakfast: Melon, banana, grapes with Greek coconut mullar light 0.5syns
Lunch: Spicy tomato soup with two left over SW sausage
Dinner: Melt in the middle burger on w/m bun HEB with Salad and BNS chips Mayo 2 tablespoons extra light mayo 1syn and tomato ketchup 1 tablespoon 1syn
HEA:CHeese
HEB: w/m bun
SYNS: 2.5
total syns 25.5/105
Exercise: Ripped in 30 day 8

Kids away back to school today, I really missed them :cry: I was so glad when 3 o'clock came and they were home. Them being back at school meant that I could get out for my walk tho so every cloud has a silver lining and all that hehe. I was just thinking today I could really do with a break a little holiday the last 18 months or so have been so stressful with so many things going on, both good and bad, tho there is just no possible way that we can do this at the moment. Hopefully this year will bring some better times. Well that's enough of feeling sorry for myself and down to my food diary
Tuesday Red Day
Breafast: Magic porridge with melon HEB made with coconut greek style mullar 0.5syn
Lunch: Spicy tomato soup, I am sooo loving this at the moment
Dinner: Steak stir fried with mushroom onions and peppers with chilli and soy sauce served on a bed of lettuce and beetroot. Also had 2 fried eggs on top and 2 slices of w/w nimble HEB with HEA of cheese. Sounds a bit of a strange combination, but it was sooooo nice.
HEB: W/M nimble
HEB: Porrdige
SYNS: 0.5
Total syns: 26/105
exercise: 3.5 mile walk and day 9 of ripped in 30

Hey hun
sounds like a lovely day you've had there. Is the ripped in 30 good? Does she torture you? Lol.
even though you miss the kiddies at least you get some "you" time while they are at school, it's times like that where you can fit in the body magic or cook some new recipes etc.

Sorry to hear things have been stressful for you lately, let's hope 2013 is a much better year :) xxx

Hey hun
sounds like a lovely day you've had there. Is the ripped in 30 good? Does she torture you? Lol.
even though you miss the kiddies at least you get some "you" time while they are at school, it's times like that where you can fit in the body magic or cook some new recipes etc.

Sorry to hear things have been stressful for you lately, let's hope 2013 is a much better year :) xxx

I am loving ripped in 30 but yes she does torture me somewhat,but I kind of like it, in a strange kind of way :confused:. Your right about the me time tho, I should make better use of it and In fact next week I will try out some new recipes. I hope you are feeling a little bit better Stacey :)

Just a quick update of food diary today have the starts of a migraine, so going to get the kids to bed and lie down in a darkened room.
Wednesday: Red
Breakfast: Melon and grapes with strawberry mullar greek style 0.5syns
Lunch: Leftover beef stir fry with a fried egg
Dinner: Meatballs in a tomato suace with HEB w/m roll with southwest sauce 5syns
Syns: 5.5syns
Exercise: 3.5 mile walk and day 10 of ripped in 30

Oh my that was a stoncking migraine yesterday, its been ages since I had one, I still feel a little groggy from it but on the whole I am better than I was yesterday. Another early night me thinks, this seems to be becoming a habit for me, It gets to seven o'clock and I am counting down till I can get settled and get ready for bed! Roll on the lighter nights is what I say :) Did not manage my walk this morning tho I did do my ripped in 30 so not all bad. Its weigh in day tomorrow and from looking back at my diary its become clear I never have any idea how I am going to do, at the risk of sounding like a broken record but I really don't feel any lighter, so we shall see tomorrow. I had a really hungry day today, not so much for normal food but I really wanted to eat picky things like biscuits and stuff, which is not really like me so I am thinking this may be linked to yesterdays migraine, however, I did not give into it, I don't know if I would have been as strong if it wasn't the night before WI :D.
Thursday: red
Breakfast: Melon and grapes with mullar light toffee
Lunch: Ham, poached egg with mushrooms and tomatoes with two slices of nimble HEA
Dinner: Leftover spicy meatballs from last night with cos lettuce and beetroot HEA of Cheese and HEB W/meal roll. Southwest sauce 5 syns
exercise: ripped in 30 day 10

I will update as much as I can over the weekend but my hubby comes home tomorrow night till Sunday night so wont be on as much :)

stupid internet of mine has been playing up again! WI day again tomorrow so fingers crossed I have a loss, I will get back to posting my food diary tomorrow.

WI day again, I lost 1.5lbs :) I just keep chipping away at it tho this stone bracket seems to be taking forever to get out of. Well if I am honest with myself the gain at Christmas probably has not helped one bit hehe. The weekends are a major problem for me, I can be good as gold all week and then when hubby comes home on a Friday night all sense goes out the window, I will try harder this weekend.
Friday Red
Breakfast: 2 SW scotch eggs
Lunch: Bowl of spicy tomato soup with a tablespoon of ww creme fraiche 0.5 syns
Dinner: meatballs in a spicy tomato sauce kind of theme going in here lol with cos lettuce picked onions and red cabbage with HEB wholemeal roll also HEA of cheese and tablespoon of south-west sauce 5 syns.
HEB: Wholemeal roll
Syns: 5.5
Exercise: Jillian Micheals DVD 3.5 mile walk

Back