Here I go again!!

Blooming internet was playing up on me again, but I am back for now :) Well until the next time it decides to play up. I have had such a busy week so far, my son is in his last year of primary school and we are looking at secondary schools this week between that my daughters after school activity's I have not sat down much :) Plenty of body magic I suppose. It is also my sons confirmation on Sunday so we will be having a party for him here after it looking forward to it but there will be plenty of temptations coming my way. I went to a Zumba class this morning with a couple of friends, its been ages since I have done one, but the craic was good, I have afeeling most of the calories that I burned were from Laughing so much.

Wednesday: Red
Breakfast: Melon and mullar light
Lunch: Spicy tomato soup
Dinner: Chicken wrapped in bacon with a cheese HEA toastie HEB with Cos lettuce picked onions beetroot and red cabbage another strange but lovely one
HEA: Milk
HEA: Cheese
HEB: 2 slices of nimble w/m
SYNS: none today but plenty at the weekend
Exercise: Gillian Michaels DVD and 1hr Zumba class

It's great to have you back Hun :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
Thanks Hunny, I seem to comeback one day then am away the next, had good excuse yesterday tho, I was just meeting myself coming back, I had a couple of meetings then it was school visiting again with my son. Well it was WI today and I lost 3lbs woohoo so pleased.

oh dear, I have been away for another few days, I am not well at all. I have the flu but its the worst one I have had in a long time :( I have no idea how Fridays WI will go as I have hardly eaten anything and what I have eaten has not been entirely on plan. I hope I feel better tomorrow so I can get back at it.

Still no food diary to report as I can not stomach the thought of food at the moment. Might try some soup later but I am not sure :(. Have a feeling this flu is going to affect my WI on Friday negatively

did not manage any soup last night, I am this evening starting to feel a little human again tho strangely not one bit hungry. Hopefully my appetite will come back tomorrow, I have WI in the morning, god only knows how that is going to go :)

How ya feeling Ruthie x

Hi Hun, sorry I am only signing in here again now. I am OK thanks, I seem to be over the worst of it now and I am back and ready to track my food intake after my 1.5lb gain on Friday. How are you doing hun?

Back