here I go again!!!

xxmariexx

Silver Member
Hi all,

So this me, back on the weight watchers wagon today, for the umpteenth, but hopefully, last time. I'm planning on doing it at home, as I know the diet inside out and just used to weigh and go anyway. Already downloaded the value app (thank you, Serena) so all set. Need all the support I can get as I'm a serial dieter and give up easily. 6 stones to loose!

So todays food -

B - danio strawberry yogurt - 3pp
L - 6 water biscuits with cheese spread - 5pp
D -half an asda extra special pizza - 14pp

snacks - ruffle bar 4pp
mini merengue 2pp

Have 6 pp left. Oh what to have? :)

Here to Subscribe :) Well Done on starting your Diary! X Whoop Whoop for Value Diary! X

Thanks Serena. That's was a fab tip. Anything that makes the counting easier :) x

Indeed, as much as an Abacus looks pretty if might be a bit hard to carry around ;-) x

Food looks fab for today. Loving the sounds of the roll

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Day 2. Late shift today so will complete my food diary at the end of the day. Il be taking my food to work with me tho, because not planning, leads to unplanned scoffing for me.

Have a good day everyone x

Hope Work went ok, I didn't find the WW Macaroni bad when I tried it, I try and make my own but it isn't always convenient for me to do that. X

Lots of pepper on it and it wasn't too bad. Although everyone at work got a chippy. The thought of having to post on here kept me on the straight and narrow :) x

Back