Here we go again: Lauralozzle's food diary with pics :)

Yay good work!! Keep at it x

Thank you. Feels like it's going pretty slow at the moment though, but it's better than nothing!

One step closer to a healthy BMI lol!!!!

Saturday 8th March

Red

HEXA: Cheese HEXA: Milk
HEXB: Roll HEXA: Potato

Breakfast: Quorn sausages on wholemeal roll (HEXB) with mushrooms and tomato ketchup. (5 syns)

P1010815.JPG

Lunch: Banana; Yogurt; Animals; cheese grids. (9.5 syns)

Dinner: Salmon, samphire, asparagus and wedges (HEXB)

P1010820.JPG

Snack: Babybel (HEXA).

Daily Syn: 14.5/15

Yesterday

Sunday 9th March

Extra Easy

HEXA: Cheese
HEXB: Toast

Breakfast: Toast with spread (HEXB), scrambled eggs, tomatoes and mushrooms. (1 syns)

P1010823.JPG

Lunch: Jacket potato with beans and cheese (HEXA); side salad of lettuce, tomato and cucumber. (2 syn)

P1010834.JPG

Dinner: Chicken wrapped in bacon, cabbage, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, Yorkshire puddings and roast potatoes with gravy. (5 syn)

P1010839.JPG

Snack: Cookie (7 syns).

Daily Syns: 15/15

Just done Week 3 run 1 today - A but harder! Okay though! Just very tired now! Feel good for it though, as it was harder because I was running for longer!

Monday 10th March

Extra Easy

HEXA: Milk
HEXB: Roll

Breakfast: Banana.

Lunch: Ham salad Roll (HEXB); Kiwi x2; Grapes; Strawberries. (1 syn)

Dinner: Chicken with wedges and salad.

P1010840.JPG

Snack: Cheese grids; Cereal bar; Mini eggs. (12.5 syns)

Daily Syns: 13.5/15

Dinner was lovely and Tom was making it as I walked in. I think that made it even nicer!!!

Had a massive binge last night, now I feel awful. :( Ate so much chocolate it's insane!!!

So, will not be expecting a loss this week! :(

Had a massive binge last night, now I feel awful. :( Ate so much chocolate it's insane!!!

Did u go over your syns by much? Just draw a line and get back on it today! See if you can cut your syns down for a few days. And apparently water is good to help release the bad toxins!

I did the same on the weekend hun, I'm definitely going to have a gain this week. Don't beat yourself up about it. I think part of our problem is that we feel guilty about it.......we shouldn't!!!! It's only food at the end of the day, we haven't hurt anyone and we'll get any gain off eventually! You have to have some joy in life too......and if chocolate is part of that why shouldn't you have an occasional day off?!?! You're doing great! It was a tiny blip (that tasted really good :p) xxxx

Hey :)
You subscribed to my thread yesterday so thought I would check out your food diary and subscribe back!

All your meal photos look amazing!!

Hope your doing ok! :D

Thanks guys. I went over my syns quite a lot. I have drawn a line under it (and yesterday). Strict day today and truly back on it.

I know what it is... it's the dreaded week before TOM. I turn into a chocolate eating monster!

Went for another run today. Second run of week 3, I found it easier, but I am fully aware it gets tough next week! Argh!

Food today has been okay and on plan.

Wednesday 12th March

Green

HEXA: Milk HEXA: Cheese
HEXB: Ryvita HEXB: Roll

Breakfast: Banana and yogurt. (0.5 syn)

Lunch: Ryvita with spread; Plum x2. (2 syns)

Dinner: Quorn bolognaise pasta bake (HEXA) with salad; Toasted roll with spread and garlic. (2 syns)

P1010845.JPG

Snack: Cheese Grids, Cereal bar. (7 syns)

Daily Syns: 11.5/15

Weigh in: 1lb up.

Never mind. This week has been terrible! Period is due VERY soon - so, part of it will be that, but I have had a lot of rubbish this week because of the impending TOM.

Next week will be saintly. I swear.

Weigh in: 1lb up.

Never mind. This week has been terrible! Period is due VERY soon - so, part of it will be that, but I have had a lot of rubbish this week because of the impending TOM.

Next week will be saintly. I swear.

Plan plan.plan! Syn free meals and save your syns for low syn chocolaty snacks!!

I know!!! But when I do plan I still ruin it! Made a lovely lunch yesterday, went on a trip (didn't take lunch with me), trip was longer than we though - everyone had chips - so I had a small cone of chips too! Couldn't help myself!

I'm back on it this week. TOM has started now, so I will not really have an appetite for a couple of days. I go mad the week before, and generally blurgh for the first few days so never eat as much!

Back