here I go again!!!

After a shake it was pure decadence lol. Dunno how I did it. Was actually dreaming about food some nights x

Did you wake up and half your pillow was missing lol x

You've no idea. Actually had a dream I was throwing sticks for my wee dog. Only it was fresh crusty bread sticks I was throwing x

Ha ha ha! re u sure those shakes weren't laced with magic mushrooms ;-) x

Did it for a month then cracked by sneaking out of bed at 4am one morning to make toast. Still think that toast was one of the nicest things I've ever tasted x

Who'd of though the humble toast would be so tempting ;-) x

It's actually not too bad sweetaspie. I thought I'd cave straight away but once you get the hang of it, it's really easy. The problem is its really antisocial and its hard to keep the weight off once you stop!

How you getting on today Marie? X

I often though about doing one of those diets but know i wouldnt be able to get through the first day love food too much

Once you get through the first 3 days it's fine. Your not hungry what's so ever. You can actually take or leave food. It dosent bother you. After about a month for me tho mentally it was torture. Even tho I wasn't hungry at all I wanted something. And like Liz says it's so anti social x

It's actually not too bad sweetaspie. I thought I'd cave straight away but once you get the hang of it, it's really easy. The problem is its really antisocial and its hard to keep the weight off once you stop! How you getting on today Marie? X

Yeah good, defo not struggling at all. Tho after crunchy pasta that wouldn't cover a saucer this is pure luxury haha. Not feeling like I've lost but only day 3.
How are you doing?x

I do hope you're not having a Sneaky Mid Week WI ;-) x

I do hope you're not having a Sneaky Mid Week WI ;-) x

Serena I think you can read minds lol. Was toying with hopping on the scales this morning but restrained myself. Just. Feel like I'm eating loads but I need to keep the weight watchers faith x

Serena I think you can read minds lol. Was toying with hopping on the scales this morning but restrained myself. Just. Feel like I'm eating loads but I need to keep the weight watchers faith x

Keep the Faith and believe in the Plan! And if I catch you Sneaky Weighing ill be round to Smack you on the bum ;-) And yes I will know, I know everything ;-) x

Keep the Faith and believe in the Plan! And if I catch you Sneaky Weighing ill be round to Smack you on the bum ;-) And yes I will know, I know everything ;-) x

Sneaky weighing is my speciality. Think il get the OH to take the batteries out the scales. Tho that usually results in a massive fight when I demand them back lol x

Sneaky weighing is my speciality. Think il get the OH to take the batteries out the scales. Tho that usually results in a massive fight when I demand them back lol x

U need to change your Speciality into something more productive ;-) x

This is true. Tho my other speciality is stuffing my face. So not good :( x

Ermmmm unless its Zero Heroes or using Weeklies I wouldn't suggest that one either ;-) x

Ermmmm unless its Zero Heroes or using Weeklies I wouldn't suggest that one either ;-) x

Oh I know. This diary is definately helping. The though of posting what I'm eating has stopped me in my greedy tracks a few times. And it's only day 3. Good suggestion Serena :) x

Oh I know. This diary is definately helping. The though of posting what I'm eating has stopped me in my greedy tracks a few times. And it's only day 3. Good suggestion Serena :) x

Whoop Whoop! Minimins Rocks!!! X

Back