here I go again!!!

I'm sure you'll be ok today. We all fall off the wagon every now and again, as long as you can start back on it straight away you'll be ok! You can do it Marie!

I'm sure you probably didn't do as well as you think Marie? Where did you go? What did you have? X AND today is a new day so draw a line under it :) x

Thanks ladies. Back on the wagon today after blowing the wheels off it yesterday.
Went to Prezzo yesterday and had breaded baked mozzarella, followed by a pizza. Closely followed by cake in my mums. Very naughty.
Hoping if I'm good til Monday il at least get a sts x

That's not too bad. It's one treat meal. As you say, if you are ok for the rest of the week you should be fine.

Happy Friday! X

Thanks ladies. Back on the wagon today after blowing the wheels off it yesterday.
Went to Prezzo yesterday and had breaded baked mozzarella, followed by a pizza. Closely followed by cake in my mums. Very naughty.
Hoping if I'm good til Monday il at least get a sts x

Hey Marie, A Meal Out is an opportunity which doesn't happen all the time, I'm not sure what Pizza you had but the Starter would only have been 15 and the cake probably 10 so you wouldn't of spent as much as you think! I'm very jealous in fact as I love Prezzo ;-) Remember that WW is here to fit around our life, not the other way round. X

Thanks Serena. Yeah probably wasn't as bad as I thought. I'm off on holiday a week on Monday and probably won't be 100 per cent focused til I come back. Gotta try tho x

Thanks Serena. Yeah probably wasn't as bad as I thought. I'm off on holiday a week on Monday and probably won't be 100 per cent focused til I come back. Gotta try tho x

Every title bit helps :) Are u looking forward to your Hols? X

Join the club. I'm doing ridiculously bad. Think I just can't be trusted around food yet. Plus I know I'm going away next mon for 5 days all inclusive. Considering returning to a VLCD on my return x

I reckon you'll do fine in your return Marie, you're probably just in holiday mode now! X

Back