Here I go again.....

I slept better than I thought! I'm at work but can't concentrate :( just feeling sorry for myself.

Hope everyone has a good day x

Oh dear, hope your knee is feeling better today.

Hiya Bex. I read your diary yesterday. Well done on your brilliant losses. Hope you feel better soon.

Thanks for reading! The losses have slowed right down but I'm really enjoying the diet now (did I really just say that lol). I'm feeling a bit better this afternoon and managed some pancakes which I love!

How are you getting on with the diet? X

Glad it's feeling better

I don't want to make you feel worse but I took about 10 days until I wasn't really hungry anymore and felt good! But it's really worth it and that first weigh in will blow your mind. I was going to bed at 6.30 most evenings that first week just to get me out the way of food but I was so exhausted I did sleep a lot! Black coffee and peppermint tea really help with those hunger pangs. Hang in there you will be glad you did :banana_dancer:x

So I'm not feeling great, I'm very fed up and a little down if I'm honest. Don't feel very positive at all about anything really. Still 100%TS even got some ketostix and definately in ketosis but the scales show sts, I'm struggling with that right now? If I'm in ketosis how can I not be losing?? My in laws are coming over today and the plan is to have Indian so I can have tandoori chicken tikka and salad and stay in ketosis but not sure why when I'm not losing! Anyway rant over - just needed to write this down as feel like I'm going mad.

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend x

Sorry you're not feeling great. My weight loss seems to have stalled too but I know how many calories (predominantly from Easter eggs) I was consuming before so with the reduction to 600 calories a day I should be losing and throw ketosis in the mix it is impossible that I am not losing, the scales just don't show it yet. You just have to believe that what we are doing will work but the human body just isn't predictable on a day to day basis

Thanks just a bit annoying! Not official weigh in until Tuesday so will see what they say then! Trying to do some housework but feel dizzy and sick so I'm maybe coming down with something - typical when this is first day of my holidays lol x

Hang on in there :)

I know how frustrating it is when the scales don't play nice :rolleyes:

Sadly though, we don't lose weight in a nice neat fashion - it's very arbitrary! ;)

The weight will come off, just keep going :D

Thanks everyone just had my hair cut, very short but I love it and feel better! Looking forward to my Indian now and will make good choices as this morning I was ready for having what the hell I wanted! But I am and that's chicken tikka and salad! X
image.jpg

That's bigger than I thought it would be lol! Hello world!!! X

Thank you, it's not until I see a photo that I remember I'm getting old! X

Love the hair!! And long lashes .
I don't understand ketosis at all, but I thought if you are in it then your burning fat. So it sounds like your doing everything right.
Enjoy the Indian. I love tandoori chicken salad with the mint sauce mmmm.

Love the hair!! And long lashes .
I don't understand ketosis at all, but I thought if you are in it then your burning fat. So it sounds like your doing everything right.
Enjoy the Indian. I love tandoori chicken salad with the mint sauce mmmm.

Thanks Sarah!

Really enjoyed the Indian, only had one pack in the morning then just had the Indian, just had the chicken dry with the salad as wasn't sure how the mint sauce would go on the diet! Was a bit harder than I thought watching everyone eating poppadoms and the chutneys etc and the rice and naan bread but I'm really proud of myself. Did miss the red wine and was hard watching them all drink it!

Even more proud when I checked with my ketostix and still firmly in ketosis this morning!

Hoping to get out in the garden this afternoon when the in laws have gone if the weather holds and get the grass cut and a general tidy.

Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend x

Last edited:
Wow. That is amazing willpower. I would either have not gone or gone and blown it

Thanks I'm so proud of myself just hope them bloody scales have moved on Tuesday or I will scream!!!!

Back