Here I go again.....

Thanks for your kind words I will try hiding his favourite treat - he hasn't had them in a while and I'm sure that will get him excited, I hope so. We have been trying to be happy around him but it's hard when we go out and come home he thinks we have her with us and my heart just breaks all over again x

I'm still lingering! Today I've had a shake and a bar and then a low carb meal, I'm going to trial this for two weeks and see how I go and then re evaluate how much I've lost in two weeks. I've put approximately 1 stone on in 3 months, not as bad as I thought but still not great. Just trying to get through each day! Does anyone have any help for me dealing with a dog when they have lost their mate, it's hard enough for us to deal with our grief but I don't know how to help our little dog it's heartbreaking. We walk him and try to play but he's just not interested :( x
So very sorry for your loss Becky...and it goes to show that dogs have feelings too...I lost my little Yorkie a couple of years ago and I still miss her.(((HUGS)))

On the link below you might find a few tips to help you both to cope...

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blo...here/201406/10-tips-helping-your-grieving-pet

Thanks Mini I have read the link and it makes sense thank you x

Back