Here I go again.....

Well done Bex!!! Fab choices made. Love the hair you look fab!

Hi Bex. Subscribing to your diary. I've read so much over the last week and it's great to see people further down the line still keeping the faith. Well done on sticking to your guns with the takeaway.

You do know you've lost half a stone in the last three weeks, as well as your fantastic first week loss - well done you! Fingers crossed for another loss this week, and another step closer to that gorgeous wedding dress for you! :)

Loving the hair and the willpower Becky - it will all be worth it in the end.

Well done Bex!!! Fab choices made. Love the hair you look fab!

Thanks MrsN, my hair was past shoulder length just before Christmas then I've just gone shorter and shorter. Really happy with it feel like a new me! It's quite a huge step for me to put a pic anywhere I hate looking in mirrors even, as I've hated how I look for so long I wouldn't even look in a mirror only a compact to put my make up on with! How mad is that, I'm going a step futher this week and forcing myself to buy a full length mirror(don't know if I will look in it for a while though lol) x

Last edited:
Hi Bex. Subscribing to your diary. I've read so much over the last week and it's great to see people further down the line still keeping the faith. Well done on sticking to your guns with the takeaway.

You do know you've lost half a stone in the last three weeks, as well as your fantastic first week loss - well done you! Fingers crossed for another loss this week, and another step closer to that gorgeous wedding dress for you! :)

Thanks so much for reading, all I seem to write is when I'm down so trying to put all my feelings down even some happy ones (generally few and far between for my lol).

I need to look at the bigger picture not just the pesky weekly weigh in really wish I could just weigh once a month!

I'm actually starting to look forward to dress shopping and I've been dreading it! Going as late as I can to some outlet wedding shops there's a couple within an hour of me in Rotherham and York so fingers crossed I can get a good bargain!

Are you doing Exante? X

Loving the hair and the willpower Becky - it will all be worth it in the end.

I hope so!!! Thanks -just done a few hours gardening so that should have burnt a few calories! Thinking about last night I can't actually believe I did that, I need to learn from these new situations for the future! X

Yes I'm swapping to Exante tomorrow after one week on a much more expensive VLCD Bex. Looking forward to a bit of variety (and to my first WI!) Gosh a monthly WI would be fab - no chance of getting disheartened when you stall for a few days. I am completely obsessed with the scales though and I could never do that!

Me neither! I was weighing in every day and that first week it was great but after then it just messed with my mind so I really do try stick to once a week now. What did you get? A mixed pack or did you pick your own? Some of the packs are awful (a couple inedible for me) but if you come across any you don't like I've found my tastes change quite regularly on this so keep trying them! It's great and soooo cheap there's always some great offers on too which makes it better x

Just had my first cup of slimatee...........just sat waiting lol x

I would love to be able to do a monthly weigh in but I am on the scales 2-3 times a day. I am still trying to get my head around my body and my weight. I lost 8lb in my first 5 days of exante and then struggling to get to 2lb off in the following 6 days, it doesn't seem to make sense.

Just had my first cup of slimatee...........just sat waiting lol x

Hope it works it's magic for you soon. I am considering going for a second cup. I have a fairly light day at work tomorrow so can risk some runs to the loo!

I need to do something to take my mind off it, just sat waiting for something to happen lol - watching tv not sat on the loo lol x

Hope it works it's magic for you soon. I am considering going for a second cup. I have a fairly light day at work tomorrow so can risk some runs to the loo!

I'm I right that you can have a mug a day for two weeks every two months or have I imagined that?! X

I'm I right that you can have a mug a day for two weeks every two months or have I imagined that?! X

Yes but it is supposed to be in the evening so I am counting this mornings as yesterday's!

I'm with you! Go for it I say!

It's strange because I don't really feel bloated but just knowing I've not been for days makes me feel uncomfortable x

I'm with you! Go for it I say!

It's strange because I don't really feel bloated but just knowing I've not been for days makes me feel uncomfortable x
I chickened out. I feel like I am still 'processing' this morning's so it might not be wise

Maybe not a bad idea! Are you having one bag everyday for the two weeks as recommend x

No, I think I will just go for them when needed. I might try one again on Friday night

Mmmmm I will see how this one works, I'm off work for a week so may try one tomorrow if I'm not straying too far from home lol x

So the slimatee works! About 1am I knew I had it too late! Not sure I could do that everyday for two weeks but I might as I had a very excited sneaky weigh in this morning and............1 bloody pound! I surely must be doing something wrong? My ketostix show I'm in ketosis so why am I losing such small amounts? Thought it was supposed to be 4-5lbs a week?!!!! So frustrating and a little upset too x

Back