Here I go again.....

Thanks everyone seem to have been 17 something for ages! Hope I get in and out of the 16s quicker, got to Corfu in 18 weeks and would like to be 14 something by then so going to be here a while lol! Then when I get back will get the last 3-4 stone off for my wedding in Jan. It's coming sooooo quickly x

Sounds like a great plan.
Is Corfu self catering or all inclusive etc?
Our 2 weeks in Majorca in August in all inclusive - gulp!!!!

It's bed and breakfast only as I adore traditional Greece and Greek food so like to eat out. Really can't wait would move there if we could afford to x

I'm hoping to introduce food the week before we go and then just eat drink enjoy! And get straight back on it when I get back! Luckily I love Greek salad and fresh fish x

Yeah I'd prefer b&b. Greece is amazing we've had some fab holidays there. Santorini and Kefalonia are my favs. We are going all inclusive as the hotel is one of those complexes with water slides and entertainment for the kids. I have no idea how I'll cope with the food though. I'll need a plan!

The all inclusive sounds amazing - Just enjoy it!!!! We went to kefalonia last year and loved it, a small village called katelios. We are hoping to go to santorini for our honeymoon but money is tight so we will see X

I love the sound of a January wedding. There is something so beautiful about the crisp weather. My mum remarried one December and her photos are stunning with a beautiful frost on the ground, giving an amazing shimmer to everything. I got married in late July. It rained my photos are awful and badly done inside :(

Oh no that's not good, I just hope it doesn't snow! It will be 10 years to the day we met when we get married.

You should renew your vows when you lose all your weight and have new photos or a photo shoot at least x

Corfu sound great. We never go all inclusive, prefer to dine out. Greek food is so tasty. I only ever went all inclusive on our honeymoon but there was 7 restaurants to pick from that had different set menus each night.

Great work on -4lbs and hope you get into the 16s next week. I weigh in lbs. So it's only 10lbs to go before I get to the next number :)

Ooh , I think a little dusting of snow would be really romantic and wonderful! A winter fairytale wedding :)

We get married in the venue which is an old windmill it's a romantic beautiful place we love it x

Sounds fab!!

So I've had a bad day at work feel like I've a big black cloud over my head. This is the first time I've felt like this since starting Exante and even though I'm not hungry this is when I eat - even worse I need to go to the supermarket :badmood: x

Sorry you had a bad day - stay strong food won't make your day any better.

Can you not send Lee out shopping? I've taken to ordering everything online and having it delivered. Saves me having to face stuff I can't have.

I survived (kind of!) Lee doesn't finish work until 6.30 so makes sense for me to go, will have to look at ordering online for next week. So we are gardening when he gets home making some raised beds so I figured I would need a little more energy so I got a cooked chicken to pick at if I need if. Felt like that was better than what I really wanted - chocolate, ice cream just felt like a massive binge but I will not I'm not even hungry. Could just cry. It's got to be my hormones and I've got the ovarian cyst pain that I have come to know all to well ( think I may be ovulating and that's why I can feel it so bad). Sorry to anyone reading I'm proper on one!!!!! Could fall out with myself...........poor Lee lol! X

Back