Here I go again.....

Well done on making good choices...

Your body is probably looking for more protein with all the work you are doing in the garden using muscles that you would not normally use. A lot of good quality sausages are very low in carbs...better to have it than have it at the back of your mind and feeling deprived.

The link below has a very helpful post by Sassy who was doing CD on getting back on her diet doing Sole Source/TFR

https://www.minimins.com/threads/beginning-sole-source-the-easier-way.21313/

Hope you enjoyed your Indian.

Hope you have a good day in the garden today and the weather holds out for you

Well done on making good choices...

Your body is probably looking for more protein with all the work you are doing in the garden using muscles that you would not normally use. A lot of good quality sausages are very low in carbs...better to have it than have it at the back of your mind and feeling deprived.

The link below has a very helpful post by Sassy who was doing CD on getting back on her diet doing Sole Source/TFR

https://www.minimins.com/threads/beginning-sole-source-the-easier-way.21313/

Thanks Mini I will read the link with interest, just come in from gardening and I'm shattered but haven't eaten yet so no wonder! X

Well done for making good choices :)

Have a meal today, but straight back on the wagon tomorrow :D

Thanks Darcy I'm going to have one sausage in a pizza dough bun so that's an addition approx 160cals. I was going to have 2 sausages on a proper bread bun but I'm still in ketosis and don't want to risk not getting back in easily so decision made! X

Hope you enjoyed your Indian.

Hope you have a good day in the garden today and the weather holds out for you

Thank you here's how we are getting on:

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

So the first pic is a finished raised bed and the second a work in progress! Thinking of putting a pond in it as its so big! Our garden slopes from the top down towards the house and through winter it's like a lake with all the water near the house, we had a quote to dig out lay patio and build a retaining wall and it was £7000, we can't spend that on the garden so we have done 3 levels, grass at top, the two raised beds and then gravel near the house with concrete sleepers. Now just need to save to fill the large raised bed and get a shed and I would like a rattan corner sofa. Still so much to do but loving it really just wish we had the money to get it done x

Hi Bex, I fell off the wagon for a few week and am now just catching up on diaries. You are doing so well and your diary looks amazing.

Thanks! I've been struggling this week just hoping it gets easier again soon! Are you back on plan now? X

Wow. I love the garden.
We artificial grassed ours 2 weeks ago but still need to do the finishing touches

Garden is looking great.
I thought foods that are zero carbs (meat/eggs/fish etc) can't push you out of ketosis. As you need carbs for that.
So doubt good quality meat sausages would do any harm. Gardening is hard work. I've just got my spinach and herbs planted today.

Bex you defiantly should have some extra meat!! Have some chicken or even the sausages as you are burning more. Then see how you go at weigh in on Tuesday and you can judge it then.

Wow. I love the garden.
We artificial grassed ours 2 weeks ago but still need to do the finishing touches

Aww thanks - we would do that but not sure what our dogs would think lol x

Garden is looking great.
I thought foods that are zero carbs (meat/eggs/fish etc) can't push you out of ketosis. As you need carbs for that.
So doubt good quality meat sausages would do any harm. Gardening is hard work. I've just got my spinach and herbs planted today.

I couldn't decide if I should have my sausage buttie on proper bread or the pizza mix - oops I had bread :confused: really enjoyed it but really stuffed. Not had anything else so although I will be out of ketosis it shouldn't have been bad on calories. Hope I don't take long getting back into ketosis - not sure how I will feel tomorrow, hope the headache isn't too bad x

Bex you defiantly should have some extra meat!! Have some chicken or even the sausages as you are burning more. Then see how you go at weigh in on Tuesday and you can judge it then.

I've let myself down MrsN, had bread. Think I've needed it all week and it's all I had so back 100% TS tomorrow. Not hopeful for Tuesday weigh in but I'm not going to beat myself up, really think I needed it x

Thanks that makes me feel better! Just nervous of what's to come but I have to get straight back to it wedding is only 8 and a half months away and I would like to be maximum 13 stone, less if poss so have 4 stone plus to lose! I will do this one meal of plan isn't going to kill me - get a grip I feel like I've committed murder or something lol! X

I've let myself down MrsN, had bread. Think I've needed it all week and it's all I had so back 100% TS tomorrow. Not hopeful for Tuesday weigh in but I'm not going to beat myself up, really think I needed it x
Don't stress about it. You've been doing so much so your body has needed the fuel. It won't take long to get back into ketosis at all. And who knows what will happen on Tuesday you may have given your body a bit of a kick.

Oh and you haven't let yourself down!!

Don't be too hard on yourself. Your body told you what you needed and you listened to it.
You have plenty of time to get to your goal by your wedding

Back