Here I go again.....

That's great after 6lbs last week! X

Not had my dinner yet but another 100% TS day which I'm so proud of as I thought I would struggle to get back on it - can't afford not to as have so much to lose! Hoping to get through the bank holiday weekend as we have a tonne of hardcore and a tonne of top soil being delivered on Saturday morning and we have to shovel and barrow it to the back garden so another full on gardening weekend of the weather is ok? No more snow please!!! Then just need plants etc to fill the last raised bed as will cost a fortune so have everyone cutting us clippings of their garden plants to make it a little cheaper! X

Sounds like a busy weekend planned!! I reckon you'll have a great loss next week.

I hope so I need it! Just hope I don't crave the extra calories again, think some of my cravings may be totm as I have such bad pains tonight it's unreal and it's always the week before but I'm happy I'm not craving chocolate anymore. I'm also so irregular I never know when it's coming. So the scales may not be kind next week if it is that but I feel so on it I don't think it would make me rebel lol x

Another 100% day yesterday so feeling much better, no headache or anything getting back into ketosis so I hope I'm on my way back in X

Well done for getting back with the programme! The exercise shifting all the garden stuff will help too I reckon. Hope the weather improves!

At the moment it shows sunshine for Saturday so I'm keeping everything crossed! Bad news my other half is now at work on Saturday and I'm not good at asking for help so it will be me myself and I lol x

How you getting on Hun?

Hi MrsN I'm not feeling very well so spending most of my time in bed asleep, it's all gone out the window a bit so back on it today so far. Hope you are doing ok? X

Thank you Mini, just want to feel better and get back to the diet. Feel disappointed with myself but it's just been a case of eating what I fancy when I fancy it :( don't like how I feel. I'm failing x

Don't be so hard on yourself...you probably over did it in the garden and your body sent out signals for more fuel...have your Exante meals as usual and if you feel you must have something else...have a little of what you fancy as sometimes fighting against it only makes it worse. I know from experience if you stop the shakes completely it can be very difficult to get back on them.

Thanks Darcy been gardening all day, just come in going for a long hot soak. Had one bar so for so will be able to have two courses for my tea x

Yesterday was a disaster diet wise - had one bar then we had sausage mash peas and onion gravy, was just what my poor body needed but not very Exante friendly. Not got as much heavy building work left now so should be able to manage on just Exante. Got weighed this morning and I'm 17.5 so put 4 lbs on, it is totm so some will be that but most will be food! I have to get back on it this is over a week now I've been messing about.

Have a great weekend everyone x

Right I'm on it today having a day off gardening as we can't do much now until our shed comes. May cut the grass if it dries enough later but that's it! Now we have two big raised beds and lots of watering to do may get an X hose, has anyone got one?

Going to be 100% today no matter what my body/brain craves, I have to do this. Have a good day everyone x

Hi great that you are here, everyone's hiding at the moment! How you getting on x

Back