Here I go again.....

Having a bit of a rough day, it was a difficult day in work and I went to the doctor about my knee and the fluid that is around the knee cap is infected which is causing a lot of pain, so anti bionics for that - I did have a sneaky peak this morning on the scales and it looks like i have lost 8lb so very very happy with that. x

Fab loss so far! Well done!!
Knee sounds painful....hope the anti b's work!

Having a bit of a rough day, it was a difficult day in work and I went to the doctor about my knee and the fluid that is around the knee cap is infected which is causing a lot of pain, so anti bionics for that - I did have a sneaky peak this morning on the scales and it looks like i have lost 8lb so very very happy with that. x

Ouch! Hope the antibiotics kick in soon! Amazing loss wow, how many days is that over? X

Just having one now, I need it!

Think I need one tomorrow, they really are good arnt they! Have those scales moved anymore yet? X

No nothing. Still 2lb. Honestly Bex if b so upset if they don't fall below 16.

Now starting to think about my own holiday in July - it's getting very close! Already 21lbs lighter than I was when I booked it though! :banana_dancer:

That's really great! I'm sure you will lose much more before then! X

Having a bad day - I have a bad craving for food not really anything naughty just food :eatdrink051:

Step away from the fridge Bex

Can you have an extra shake or meal ?

Ended up being naughty so very disappointed with myself, my other half went out so I treated myself to a kfc! And I was having such a good week, why arnt I learning from this diet I could have made much better choices. Oh well another full day in the garden so that should burn some calories. Not hopeful now for Tuesday weigh in but I will weigh in this week and face it. I'm still hopeful I can lose the 5 I put on last week but didn't record. Have to do this wedding only 8 months away and I'm 17 stone :banghead:

Not surprisingly I have a very upset tummy today :oops: 100% today when I can bring myself to eat something x

Ah Hun. If a KFC is all you've had then you can still lose this week.
Don't be so hard on yourself....honestly this diet is so tough. I'm struggling so much. I'm thinking of having something tonight as I just can't stop thinking about food and it's driving me insane!!

Oh thats not great and you probably feel worse because you are cross with yourself, try and do the "draw a line under it and move on" have you managed to eat anything yet ?

So been up all night with the runs, don't know if it's what I've eaten or a bug but I feel pretty rotten :(

Hope you resisted MrsN but sometimes I've found if I crave something and don't have it I become obsessed and end up having a bigger blow out than I would have done in the first place!

Scales this morning show I'm 17.2 which means I've lost 4 lbs this week (5 of which I put on last week but didn't record!) so hoping I can get back to 17.1 by tomorrow wi so I can at least have a sts and then crack on to the 16s cannot afford to be messing about like this anymore!

Have a good day everyone x

So been up all night with the runs, don't know if it's what I've eaten or a bug but I feel pretty rotten :(

Hope you resisted MrsN but sometimes I've found if I crave something and don't have it I become obsessed and end up having a bigger blow out than I would have done in the first place!

Scales this morning show I'm 17.2 which means I've lost 4 lbs this week (5 of which I put on last week but didn't record!) so hoping I can get back to 17.1 by tomorrow wi so I can at least have a sts and then crack on to the 16s cannot afford to be messing about like this anymore!

Have a good day everyone x

So sorry you are feeling poorly :(, there is nothing worse.

I always find I retain water when I am poorly, especially the runs so when your tummy settles it may be better.
I really hope you feel better soon x

Thanks I'm drinking lots of water but can feel my tummy gurgling :eek: x

Maybe it would b worth having some scrambled eggs? They are low carb, low calorie and they should bind things up a bit x

That sounds like a good idea! I might have some for tea if it's still like this o_O x

Me too it's making embarrassing noises x

Back