Here I go, Here I go, Here I go..again!

Thank you Lucy4loop and joanneM for your thoughts! I feel (at long last!) much better, I don't know what that was but it floored me completely!

I tried to exante whenever I was awake but to be honest I hardly had anything as I felt so weak and just slept, the pain in my limbs was dreadful and the occasional soup just stopped my stomach from cramping but the combo of water and soup too soon together and up it all came - nasty whatever it was! I have never been so weak I couldn't push the duvet off me but that was me Weds - bonkers!

Anyway actually made it downstairs today (my poor OH and kids have been so lovely, they have never seen me like that before) so looking forward to getting back into the swing of it again! Am going to weigh monthly now as I'm not sure how the bug has mucked up my system and losses!

So day 1 again methinks! x

Ooh I'm feeling human for the first time this week! Managed to get back to normal and am 2 satchets/packs down, the water is a bit of a struggle but I'll tackle that before bed! Had a Hula-off against my 5 yr old son on the wii fit plus and lost miserably but found all the flags on the bike ride doodah so that caused a cheer (how sad are we!!!?) My friend has lent me her 30 day shred which I watched through (in horror!!) she also lent me her Zumba DVD's and that is much more my stylee!! (I'm such a chicken!!) Off to get going on the water! x

Glad you're feeling better, Chick

xx

Apart from a sly pickled onion 'suck' (it didn't stay in my mouth long as I saw my daughter watching in horror!! How bad did I feel!!?) I have been good!

Getting into the water now - I never thought I was competitive but (!) my OH left a water chart on the breakfast bar with our names on to fill in and when I saw a mark for each pint for him I suddenly turned into a water based Linford Christie and wasn't happy until I had 7 marks on the paper leaving his 5 in my watery wake!! (That was over the whole day and evening not in one session mind!)

Wish I had that competitive spirit with the Wii fit! I had the kids in hysterics with my bizarre efforts on the hula and the cycling, laughed so much I now have to work on my pelvic floor as that seems to be failing too!! Brilliant!

I seem to be getting looser in the firmness department, which is odd to see but also unnerving, I have new 'wings' appearing just above the bra straps under the arms now and I resemble a badly melted candle! Hey ho, it has to loosen off to lose I s'pose but I think 'close scrutiny' should be shelved for a bit!! (or do it without my glasses!)

Off for another pint of water x

I've been AWOL for ages! Hectic life, broadband drama and high winds (and not just outside!) I'm back for a quick update!

Stuck to Exante like glue and have now lost 2 stones 8 pounds so really pleased only 5 pounds to go and I'm OVERWEIGHT, never thought I'd see that one so soon (especially as I put 9lbs on over xmas!)

I have a problem though which is going to change all of that - I have been diagnosed as lactose intolerant - not extreme mind, but enough to stop me on Exante ( I can eat cheese but not milk it's been a steep learning curve!)

Unfortunately I'll have to stop (at least until I and my lovely Doc can see if it is the Exante not anything else)

Done a deal with Doc that I'll follow the Atkins Diet so I stay in ketosis if and when I come back :(

Have been a bit pants on minis but will try to up my game!
Hugs to all who have popped in to say hi and thank you for your support xxx

Back