Here I go, Here I go, Here I go..again!

bigley b

Right! That's it!

I've got to finish what I started years ago and I think a diary is the only way to do it! I've lurked and lurked for months and faffed for Britain (if that was a sport I'd be at Olympic standard without doubt!)

I have some left over Cambridge packs and an Exante order on the way - hopefully arrives 2moro- so that's it I've got to do this and finish what I started!

Must say, if it wasn't for the massive positive vibe here on this fabby site I would just waste more time and get nowhere quickly!!

I hope this post is in the right place though- I am so pathetic in all this
t'internet malarkey, much to the delight of my very 'in the know' kids, even the youngest, who's 5 can knock me into a cocked hat on the computer front!! Bless em!

Anyway I've rambled on enough and have to try and remember how to change my ticker doodah!

Hugs to all
Bb x

Hi and welcome back to a VLCD! it's a new year and a fresh start to knock this flab on the head once and for all, I must admit if it wasnt for this forum in the last few days I would have cracked. If there's anything you don't understand computerwise just ask on here I'm sure we can band together to sort you out x

Good luck on your restart....I have just restarted too after about a hundred failed attempts!

Hope all goes well for you, onwards and downwards!
x

Good luck

xxx

Hi and welcome. This is definitely the year were all going to do this so all the failed attempts dont matter.

Thank you all soooo much for your lovely replies - it's bonkers when you've 'lurked' for so long, getting to know everyone and now I'm part of it!!:eek: It's fab! :D

No delivery yet and can't get into my email account for some reason so I'll hang around for a bit and hope it turns up!

Had black coffee and a couple of pints of water so far so it looks as though day one has started! (I didn't plan a day because as soon as I do, I manage to scupper it at some point - blind panic probably!!

Anyway here I actually go!! Thanks again you lovely people and thank you for popping in to my diary!!

Now I AM going to tackle my ticker!!

Bb x

Day one done and dusted!
Thought I'd struggle but once I committed to the Easter challenge and realised that I had 48lbs to loose by then shocked me into gear! :eek: Hopefully delivery today so I can crack on with Exante.

Managed 5 pints of water (must work that out in ltrs!) Cooked for family and didn't even lick fingers- but did look lovingly at it a couple of times!!... Must...Resist..!. Hope this lasts! Looking forward to my first Hoot and Honk!

Day 2 - 2 coffees and a pint down, slight headache but meh! x

Thank you JoanneM :D x

Nearly reached the end of day 2 and all's going well! I wanted to see how long I could go thru the day without the shakes as last night I was feeling hungry by 5pm but that went on til bedtime and didn't want to fill the tum with too much water as spend a lot of quality time with the loo already!

So I had water, coffee and more water throughout the day and had my 1st shake at 5pm then one at 7pm and I'll have my last one at 9pm, so far I don't feel hungry and because I'm sitting down I can concentrate on just enjoying my soup ( thai chick then basil and tom... my they're creamy!)

Looking forward to bed too as I'm shattered!!! Looking forward to day 3 toooo!

x

Thank you Julie! ( I hope you don't mind but I couldn't type ur username it felt like I was being horrible!!) x

Well day 3 has been a slog but I expected it, feel tired and a bit yuck to be honest and a bit grumpy!!

My daughter showed me a selection of gorgeous dresses on her fav website (boohoo.com) saying when I get to goal I can go mad and they were lovely but not for a lady well into her forties!! So now I feel fat, grumpy AND OLD!! (Boo Hoo indeed!! just feeling sorry for myself!!)

Did the same as yesterday and saved my soups til the evening and just had a basil and tom and will have the other 2 later! around 6 pints of water thru the day and green tea and coffees so sloshing nicely!

Off to hoot n honk!
x

Last edited:
How's day 4 going, Hun?

xx

Well it's been a miserable 48 hours! I must have picked up a bug from my youngest/school/supermarket or wherever bugs hang out -
Upshot was lots of barfing, sleeping and sweating and finishing nicely on the loo for hours :sick0019:

Sitting in bed but at least I can sit up without hurling now and have just sipped my way through a glass of water (fizzy stays down longer I've found)

Hopefully I'll be upright 2moro and ready for day 6 - I think! I've lost track completely! :eek:

Feel better soon :hug99:

xx

Back