here i go......

becci-boo

goingtobeslim x
started the lipotrim tfr diet today, just drank my 1st strawberry shake. thinking about food already :( dont know how iam going to last but will give it my best shot as im determined to do it this time, and reading all you achievements has giving me the willpower. :) thank god for this site, as everyone is in the same boat. x

I am a newby!! Just started slimming world it looks really good!! Shakes is not enough I would be starving!!!! :(

Hello I am new here too, I have started my diet today!

I am just cutting out crap foods and eating more healthy!!

Need some help though, so any one want to buddy me please do, need help staying on track!!

I need to lose 86 lbs!! I know but I am going to do it!!!
Dont really have a deadline to meet, as I am doing this to try and get pregnant as doctor has advised me to lose weight!

hi to you all, im not hungry which im amazed at, got a very bad head though. got to go to work now and i work in the co-op which isnt very good when you on lipotrim, all that gorgeous food:(. but got to stick at it if i want to be in a bikini for holls in june.

good luck to you all:)

Take it a day at a time, at times it will be an hour at a time. Once your first week is over and you see your loss you will be fine.

It works

Irene xx

thanks chezza and irene. i have tried slimming world and couldnt stick to it. i have tried every diet under the sun but havent the willpower to see them through. turned 30 in feb and thought this is it i really have to sort myself out. just pray to god i stick with this one this time. cant wait for my 1st weigh in? just finished work and wasnt tempted thank god lol. :)

p.s how do i do one of them tickerfactory things please? only day 2 on this site & still finding my way round:)

Hello I am new here too, I have started my diet today!

I am just cutting out crap foods and eating more healthy!!

Need some help though, so any one want to buddy me please do, need help staying on track!!

I need to lose 86 lbs!! I know but I am going to do it!!!
Dont really have a deadline to meet, as I am doing this to try and get pregnant as doctor has advised me to lose weight!

you be fine and we are all doing this together whatever diets we are on, you will have a lot of support on this site. you will lose the 86lbs. good luck.:)

Back