Here i go...

So went out with my ladies for lunch... we all had steak... But... i had mine with new potatos and veg whilst they all had the most amazing looking chips and coleslaw. *sigh* was really nice tho. I didn't take an orli tab today so i'm really hoping mr. T doesnt pay me a visit... although i cut all the fat off my steak and my friend promptly releived it from my plate and ate it lol.
:) I'm feeling a small victory with the no chips bit, but also feeling guilty for having the steak :/

The steak should be fine- am assuming was grilled?? Well done on resisting the chips :)

Hi

I'm a real steak lover and have had it loads of times without any problems, I think you'll be fine.

I've just had my second hep B jab and it doesn't hurt as much as the first

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yeah you'll be fine with steak I've had it a few times. Fantastic for you resisting the chips, all this good behaviour will reap rewards xx

:woohoo: 5 KG LOST :banana dancer:

So, went to the docs this morning for my 2 weekly check and I have lost 5kg. So stupidly happy right now, I don't see her again now though for another 6 weeks !! So roll on the 5th April for my next weigh in....... :D

Well done!

You have every right to be happy :D Well done xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

pocket dragon said:
:woohoo: 5 KG LOST :banana dancer:

So, went to the docs this morning for my 2 weekly check and I have lost 5kg. So stupidly happy right now, I don't see her again now though for another 6 weeks !! So roll on the 5th April for my next weigh in....... :D

Brilliant news honey well done xx

So im back on night shifts- just finished 1/4. I never eat properly on nights and usually binge on cheese on toast. Last night however i binged on grapes and a yogurt. Quite impressed with myself lol x

pocket dragon said:
So im back on night shifts- just finished 1/4. I never eat properly on nights and usually binge on cheese on toast. Last night however i binged on grapes and a yogurt. Quite impressed with myself lol x

I'm a shift worker and I really struggle! But I try to stick to a reguime - I do 730pm till 8 am!

So I wake up and have my cooked dinner with the oh before I start my shift eat lunch around midnight and breakfast about 6am! I really struggle as there's always naughty foods floating around!

Good for you managing it!! Xx

my night shifts are 8 til 8. I try and have a big meal before i go on shift as like you there are so many temptations, the nurse i worked with last night brought in, penguin bars, 2 pork pies and a tub of pringles. Every half hour she was asking me if i wanted some. Argh. Lol. So i had more grapes. :-D

Back