Here i go...

Well done . It's great when we realise we do have willpower.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well i had some marg on a bagel today and i'll be completey honest, the taste made me feel so sick. luckily it was only a tiny bit but i knew it was there, then my mouth tasted so greasy afterwards i had to clean my teeth !!!
Breakfast - Coco shreddies and skimmed milk
Lunch - A bagel with marg (urgh) and tinned spaghetti
Tea - (currently cooking) A sainsburys bgty penne bolognese bake.

I have had no snacks today as didn;t feel hungry.
I've done 30 mins on the wii fit, and 20 mins on Wii Zumba !!

pocket dragon said:
Breakfast - Coco shreddies and skimmed milk
Lunch - A bagel with marg (urgh) and tinned spaghetti
Tea - (currently cooking) A sainsburys bgty penne bolognese bake

This doesn't sound like a lot to eat in one day but I'm with you - no point snacking if you're not actually hungry xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I feel fat today, like super fat. Anyway. Was roast dinner at work and it was brisket that we put on the cook last night and you can imagine how amazing it would of been. Anyway, so i cooked dinner. Brisket with fry light roast potatoes, cauliflower, broccoli, carrot and Swede mash and peas. I resisted the yorkshire puddings but, i had 'real gravy' made from the meat juice. if i get tango'd i don't care. was completely worth it (she says now)
For tea i had a miller light yogurt.
I don't feel fat from what i have eaten, i have not long got out of the shower and i can't wait to be able to wrap a normal towel around me!!!
Early night tonight as have a major headache and work again tomorrow. Joys.
adios :p

Sent from my GT-I9000 using MiniMins

So today is the day we take the residents out for dinner. Went to woodcocks to be surprised they had a new shiny menu. Yay. So i had a Lentil shepards pie which was Under 500 cals im not sure of the fat tho but couldn't be that bad. Anyway it was yummy!
Im not having a tablet today due to the shortage and ill be having a bagel for tea.
I think my belly is getting smaller so im no longer having quads, its shrunk to triplets!!!!!

pocket dragon said:
So today is the day we take the residents out for dinner. Went to woodcocks to be surprised they had a new shiny menu. Yay. So i had a Lentil shepards pie which was Under 500 cals im not sure of the fat tho but couldn't be that bad. Anyway it was yummy!
Im not having a tablet today due to the shortage and ill be having a bagel for tea.
I think my belly is getting smaller so im no longer having quads, its shrunk to triplets!!!!!

Ooh new menu, might go at the weekend then..... I normally have Cajun chicken there. Well done for a food choice x

Its got a fair bit of the old stuff but lots of new things. :) And still two for one or two for 10 can't remember now!

lentils? well done for picking that. personally i dont like all that stuff but hey its good for you. your doing so well hon keep up with the good work xx

Back