Here it goes again

ladylipo

Silver Member
Hi every1 hopee you all had a fab christmas!
Well i restarted today weighing in at 13 4 :sigh: want to get down to 10 7 im about 5ft 7 so i think its a good goal to start with!
I just put back on my uniform after my christmas break and my god is it tight :mad: oh well not for long:)
cant wait for my many trips to the loo its really is the best part of this diet ha ha

Reactions: Bea
Good luck hun. I'm sure you'll do it. I think there are a few of us getting back on the straight and narrow after over indulging.......mind you mine was 16 days of overindulging:eek:

Best of luck - you can do it!!

Hey Shaz, best of luck to u too, you'v done really well :eek:
i pretty much over indulged since i came off LT, id hav a healty week then a chipper week had enough of that now im gonna be skinny for 2008 i was going to wait till jan but decided nah i cant wait any longer enough is enough im going to loose it this time and keep it off! My friend lost nearly 2 stone and she looks fab and iv got so much to keep me on track this time i hav my best friends 21st in feb hav a wedding in feb too and my own 21st in july we're all goin out forgien for mine so i need to look half decent in my bikini!

Tanx bea, im gonna need it ;)

Hey Shaz, best of luck to u too, you'v done really well :eek:
i pretty much over indulged since i came off LT, id hav a healty week then a chipper week had enough of that now im gonna be skinny for 2008 i was going to wait till jan but decided nah i cant wait any longer enough is enough im going to loose it this time and keep it off! My friend lost nearly 2 stone and she looks fab and iv got so much to keep me on track this time i hav my best friends 21st in feb hav a wedding in feb too and my own 21st in july we're all goin out forgien for mine so i need to look half decent in my bikini!

My incentive was my holiday.......I think the bikini incentive is the best LOL. I was over 2 stone lighter when I travelled.....and after 16 days of all inclusive I only put on 3lbs.....which was a miracle. Hopefully I'll have shifted that within the next week. I've not got the cash yet for some more lipotrim (but I've still got a few shakes left) so its atkins/lipotim until I can get more. Good luck hun. You'll do it. July is a long way off. You'll do it no problem, you sound determined.

x

Oh wow only 3 lbs that is nothing really, you'll well loose that in a wk no probs :D how was the holiday where did ya go?
I feel more determained this this maybe its cos i had a taste of wat its lik and now i want all those lbs off :)

Oh wow only 3 lbs that is nothing really, you'll well loose that in a wk no probs :D how was the holiday where did ya go?
I feel more determained this this maybe its cos i had a taste of wat its lik and now i want all those lbs off :)

I went to the Dominican Republic. It was amazing. Apart from the 51hr delay coming home.:eek: Thats why it ended up being 16 days all inclusive. I think I put the 3lb on in the last two days because all the other days I was doing water aerobics and swimming 20 lengths a day etc.

Anyway I'm just eating atkins style meals at the mo and on Tuesday I'll have enough shakes to get me through to Friday when I visit the Chemist for more.

Good luck.

Have you a timeline to loose your 21llbs Shazpaz.....just curious??

Hi Ladylipo - good luck. You'll be there in no time! I know what you mean about the toilet breaks as well. I have been uppping my water intake in preparation and I'm surprised my colleagues haven't said anything yet!! :eek:

Where i work i get in trouble for going toilets too much its a pain in the bum! i haven told any1 i work with im doin LT its none of there busisness and they'll only talk abt me anyway one man i work with did it and lost loads of weight and my god they never shut up abt him saying its such a stupid diet and laughing at him! Well there not laughing at him now cos he looks great jealousy really is a terrible thing! How are u finding it so far?

I haven't even started yet! :eek:

I'm starting on the 2nd but I have been trying to drink at least 2 litres a day for the last month in preparation (and eating less - well I couldn't fit much in with all that water! :rolleyes:) but my toilet trips have increased from maybe once or twice a day to at least every hour!! :eek:

I work in marketing though and end up doing lots of extra (unpaid) hours anyway - so they can take a running jump if they think they are going to say anything! No doubt I won't be in the best of moods for the first weeks or so anyway! :mad:

Can you talk to the man at work that did this diet for support at all? I haven't told anyway at work either.

You know who will be having the last laugh though, eh?! ;) :D Keep up the good work.

Have you a timeline to loose your 21llbs Shazpaz.....just curious??

Not really. I've not got anything coming up so, I'm just going to carry on losing until I feel happy with how I look. I may feel happy with another stone or I may want to lose two. I'm 37 now so I want to be careful not to go too far. I think I need my round face otherwise the wrinkles will become out of control LOL.

. I think I need my round face otherwise the wrinkles will become out of control LOL.

That is my biggest fear. Because my face is "full" I don't have any wrinkles and I'm 50 in 2008. I just dread getting a thin, lined face. :eek:

When I was a child, my mother had a friend who did WeightWatchers when it first came to the UK. She lost loads of weight but her face was very gaunt. She lost weight but gained years.

At the moment I still have my round face and to be honest even when I was a kid and skinny I always had a round face. I'm hoping that doesn't change. If it does then I'll have to weigh up what is most important to me. There is no use replacing one problem with another. I'm a size 14 at the moment and really want to be a size 12 so that is not too far to go. I think if I was trying for a size 8 or 10 then that is when I'd have problems. I'm getting happier day by day with my figure, but have just come back from holiday and still felt fat in my bikini:(

I haven't even started yet! :eek:

I'm starting on the 2nd but I have been trying to drink at least 2 litres a day for the last month in preparation (and eating less - well I couldn't fit much in with all that water! :rolleyes:) but my toilet trips have increased from maybe once or twice a day to at least every hour!! :eek:

I work in marketing though and end up doing lots of extra (unpaid) hours anyway - so they can take a running jump if they think they are going to say anything! No doubt I won't be in the best of moods for the first weeks or so anyway! :mad:

Can you talk to the man at work that did this diet for support at all? I haven't told anyway at work either.

You know who will be having the last laugh though, eh?! ;) :D Keep up the good work.

Good for u at least your preparing yourself, i dont really talk to the man in work but i dohav my friend who lost 2 stone just before christmas,i started the same time as her but couldnt handle it mabye it wasnt my time, no matter wat happens ill be sticking it out this time around iv seen how great she looks and her confidence has gone thru the roof!

Best of luck for the 2nd of jan x

Hey guys im completely freaked out this is the second nite i havent really gotten any sleep and iv dreamt of food last nite was terrible my friend was holding me down and shoving KFC dwn my throat i woke up with no covers on me from tryin to kick her away!
Iv got a dream book somewhere im gonna see wat it means
its kinda funny tho ya hav to admit ha ha

hi everyone well im back and about to start again on 7th jan 08 this is my 2nd try lost over 5stones last year for my hols but im back now dont now my weight at the moment will get weighed at the chemist nxt week will post and let you all now my new weight NEW YEAR NEW START this time im in it till the end canrt stopped till im there need all the support from every one out there WISH me luck BIG BIRD BEV

Back