Here it goes! Pouring my heart out!

Right ladies. Iv fallen off the wagon, badly!! Gonna go and brave weighing myself on the break and will be getting my ww journal (which will all be getting rubbed out to start afresh) back in my bag!!

I need to lose 2stone! It can be done, right?? Maybe I will have sweated out some weight haha!

I have fallen off too this weekend so I will join you in jumping back on!! Dreading weigh in next week!! :eek:

How did you graduation and call to the bar go?

Keep going with ww you will get in the zone and there will be no stopping you! ;)

I have fallen off too this weekend so I will join you in jumping back on!! Dreading weigh in next week!! :eek:

How did you graduation and call to the bar go?

Keep going with ww you will get in the zone and there will be no stopping you! ;)

Amazing! Such a great couple of days! Well worth falling of the wagon!!yep I am gunna try and get back on it tomorrow, have my meals sort of planned and am hitting curves after work!!

Only one I haven't figured out is lunch, need something filling in work and it will be all I eat before the gym!! Had planned on lemon couscous salad, but the couscous tasted like CIF smells, like a lemon cleaning product!! Nasty!!

Still haven't actually weighed myself either! So bold! Will have to be done tomorrow!!!!

Down 1.5lbs so I am feeling fairly positive!! Seriously need to get this lunch issue sorted, ended up getting a small portion of curry from the place next door (gunna point it at 6pp) and I am still starving!!!!!

Well done on your loss!! And congratulations on your graduations (x 2!!)

I eat this fruity Moroccan Cous cous from waitrose (sainsburies do a similar one), which is really nice, normally have 50g, with loads of rocket and some kind of protein - obviously CCing is different to ww so no sure what points it would be? I also have sandwich thins (100 cals and someone at work told me 3 pps for ww but don't quote me on that!!). Love then because they are like having a sandwich but less naughty!!

Your doing so great- keep going :)

how well i understand everything you have written xx

i wish i had addressed my problems long ago, but hey ho there is no point in harking on about the past, just moving on and looking forward.

Your achievements so far are fantastic, and I hope you manage to achieve what you want weight wise xx

goodluck x

I actually can't stop eating!! I have had like a million bars of chocolate and Pringles today! Like its a complete joke it's like there is a bottomless hole!

I can't stay on the wagon for longer than 5freakin minutes!! I know I need to rid the house of all the crap, sorry to my boyfriend but I'm not buying it anymore!! I go into tesco and I'm like hmmm there on offer il have 7 of them and 24 of these. I eat it and feel crap immediately after!!

I am so starving in work all the time aswell!!! Like I try to have my boiled eggs with the slimline bread for brekkie, a banana (sometimes with some crackers) on my break, then a portion of pasta with salad for lunch. Yet by my little break the fat monster is out and I eat loads!!!!! By dinner iv eaten my weight in crap!!!

I'm a disaster!!

Your not a disaster! Remember the start is hard and when you are most hungry!

I have banished all crap from my house! My OH moaned to start off with but is used to it now!

Hope you not too down about it! Just drink loads of water and get back on the wagon tomorrow! :) xx

Lol!! I know the feeling!! He will get used to it!

we have low fat crisps, (under 100 cals a bag), some low fat ice cream and granola bars! That's it! Initially he was not happy but now he is used to it!!

Unfortantly I can't lose the alcohol! Think it would kill him!!! :)

I can't lose te alcohol haha!! I'm beginning to see a bit of a pattern! I hate my current job! It's just for the summer, and maybe for weekends when I start at the bar in October, just because the first while you gain experience but not alot of money!!

I think that when I have a bad day or an argument I turn to chocolate to calm me down! Like the sugar helps if ye get me??

Given that I work full time and I have this issues everyday, it's quite clear why I can't stick to my points!! I need to find another way to get me through. Vodka maybe haha!!

So what I have decided to do is simply filling for the next few weeks. Still weight out my portions of carbs so I don't over eat but bulk up the protein! and still have my 2 slices of toast (slimsters bread, 60cals a slice, not exactly ww bread but I think it should be ok!!) with my 2boiled eggs in the morning!

Weight watchers is just not working for me. I'm just not able to stick to it!!!!! I'm gunna try calorie counting for a while!!

I love calorie counting!! Tried loads of diets but it just works best for me, made me so food aware as well! My fitness pal is a brillian app/website because it keeps me on track and I can work out exactly what I hav eaten!

kniw what you mean about starting out in law and it not being much money/working two jobs etc (im an nq solicitor) and when I was first working/studying etc think I ate more!! I am def a stress eater! Let me know how it goes x

I love calorie counting!! Tried loads of diets but it just works best for me, made me so food aware as well! My fitness pal is a brillian app/website because it keeps me on track and I can work out exactly what I hav eaten!

kniw what you mean about starting out in law and it not being much money/working two jobs etc (im an nq solicitor) and when I was first working/studying etc think I ate more!! I am def a stress eater! Let me know how it goes x

Ye I have my fitness pal so I tried that!! Trying to plan out my meals on it so I can see how many extra calories I can have hah!

How's it going? I've been ill so not been on here but feeling better now so trying to get back on it!

Crap!! I'm getting better eating habits I guess, and am going to try out a new gym with a new swimming pool tomorrow! Sorry to hear that, hope you are feeling better!x

So I have abandoned this again! But I am going to do this! I have set myself a goal of 21lbs by Xmas and am going to join a new gym tomorrow that has a pool!!!

However, I am also going to see Eminem in Slane tomorrow!!!! Soooooo that is going to mean burger van food and loads of drinks! Eeeeeep! Too excited! Food for today!

Brekkie: banana 0pp

Morning break: Rice Krispies 5pp, orange Opp

Lunch: Marks & Spencer's Pasta salad with homemade salad 8pp.

Dinner: 2chicken & salad fajitas 10pp, wedges 3pp

Snacks: orange 0pp Carmel Bar 3pp

Total: 29!! Stuck to my points today! However. The rest of that Carmel bar is calling me! And I still feel hungry! Eeeeeep!!

Manic wedding! Wedding with about a million different types of alcohol!! More to the pint, it was a BBQ for the main meal, I had steak with some pasta and couscous salad! Was happy with that, not too much damage for a wedding!!

Yesterday in a very tired and hungover day I did cheat. I had like 4cocktail sausages, some mallows and like 1/3 of a curry from the Chinese! Portions are small in fairness! But it's back in it today too see if I can keep moving in the trend of that 4lb loss! And I'm going to start using this alot more so I need everyone to give out to me if I don't post!!

Back