Here it goes! Pouring my heart out!

Good luck!

Hi,

Newbie here. I have a really bizarre relationship with food, I don't need to be hungry to eat, I can just eat because I want to, because I am bored, because I am down - it's a distraction. Have you tried to work out what times/days are your worst? Maybe there in an underlying trigger that can be overcome if you identify it? A lot of reasonable eating comes from planning, I'm bad at work because I can just pop to Tesco for a sandwich and then I can't resist so I need to start taking my own lunch and going for a 10 minute walk the other way, but I know that's easier said than done a lot of the time. :)

Hi,

Newbie here. I have a really bizarre relationship with food, I don't need to be hungry to eat, I can just eat because I want to, because I am bored, because I am down - it's a distraction. Have you tried to work out what times/days are your worst? Maybe there in an underlying trigger that can be overcome if you identify it? A lot of reasonable eating comes from planning, I'm bad at work because I can just pop to Tesco for a sandwich and then I can't resist so I need to start taking my own lunch and going for a 10 minute walk the other way, but I know that's easier said than done a lot of the time. :)

Ye I have 2bad periods. My break at work as I normally end up going ages with out one so I'm STARVING and my banana or salad won't cut it. Like today I got a breakfast wrap it was disgusting!!!! I just felt bad after it so I won't be doing that again!

My other trigger time is when I come in from work!! Again I'm always starving so I literally pig out at the fridge!! Dinner always is around half 8 so I normally can't wait! Complete mess!!

Ye I have 2bad periods. My break at work as I normally end up going ages with out one so I'm STARVING and my banana or salad won't cut it. Like today I got a breakfast wrap it was disgusting!!!! I just felt bad after it so I won't be doing that again!

My other trigger time is when I come in from work!! Again I'm always starving so I literally pig out at the fridge!! Dinner always is around half 8 so I normally can't wait! Complete mess!!

Are you able to eat at other times during work or only at prescribed times? Maybe you need to have an emergency snack kit, like some natural nuts or something that you can just literally chuck in your mouth. I think that you've worked it out, it's allowing yourself to get so hungry that you are just going for gold when you can. Hmmm, having a brain storm here...what about smoothies? Could you make your own and take it with you and plonk it in the fridge to grab?

I'm back! Series fool! I will get back into this from tomorrow! Doing simply filling! It willlll be done!!!!!!

I have had a very strange few week! Started my new job, it's hard to be really positive as I am not paid in my first year, so need to keep a part time one aswell!! Welcome to the law, barristers are poor haha!:)

I have been very sick aswell, blood tests are all clear, so I'm at a loss, and I don't know where to go from here!! Stress!!

Anyways I really need support now, I'm hoping you guys and gals can help!

I will do this this time!!

You can do it!

Back