Here to Kick some of my fat ass!!

SophieLily

After being on & off the cambridge diet for years & failing miserably due to councillors being an absolute waste of time!!

I decided to take on the exante!!
This is a challenge in its self for me. But i have to do it after piling on the weight!!

Ive been looking back at recent photos of myself & i am not happy with what i see, im kind of getting depressed with it too!!

So here i am 12stone 10lbs at 5ft 2!!! NOT GOOD!!

Day 1 total solution!!
Im at work on a 13 hour shift!! This is my 2nd week of 13 hour days i was going to start ts last week but i was lacking in energy BIG TIME & i also had a bad week!!
So today i thought ive got to get my head back into it & shift this weight!!!

Ive had 2 products, a diet coke & a litre of water. I know alot of you say dont have diet coke/coke zero but it does seem to help me...... I tend to stop having it after the 1st week anyway.
I do however have to have a cup of tea in teh morning otherwise i just cannot focus!! lol

anyway at the minute all i am doing is thinking about food!!! arrrgggghhhhhh

But ill do it :(
awww mannnn this diet makes me sad! lol

come on soph we can do it!!

Well day 2 & i know what your all thinking......... I did really well then all my work collegues started eating crisps... no no i didnt eat crisps, i passed that test!! But when i got home my dad had purposely left 3 stuffing balls out for me!!! Stuffing is my big weakness!! I love it!!!
I

Well anyway i swore at myself then picked one up & eat it!!!! Naughty girl i know!!!

But today is a new day i only eat one!!! No cheats today!!! Day 2 lets go!!!!

Well done Sophie, It is hard. I'm on day two and had to sit here last night whilst my OH had meatballs for dinner and I had a (rather horrible) tomato soup from a packet...

it is hard!!! i havent tasted tomato soup yet everyone is saying its vile im kind of scared!!

I'm not a massive fan of tomato soup anyway but I found it very powdery and actually quite plain. Going to try mushroom tonight....

Back