Total Solution Here we go again - Day 1

Proud you're doing so well! Looking forward to trying out your mint hot chocolate and strawberry angel delight style tips! Keep up the fantastic work - you can do it!

Hello hun - hope you've been feeling better today??? We all get days like that I think - mine was today with the smell of bacon cooking!!!! argh!!!! It feels so unfair but just think how great you're going to feel when you've lost the weight! xx

Thanks for the support - I'm doing Ok sticking to it but just feel a little down with it all - maybe thats just due to the fact my insideds must be wondering what the hell is going on and my brain struggling to compute.

I havent felt tempted though i must say - i've cooked the kids tea and sat with them whilst they ate it - any leftovers (tbh in our house not often!!) went straight in the bin.

i'm focusing this on chunks of time - 3 weeks then add a meal in then another 3 week stint - I've a chunk of weight to shift and the thought of doing this for months with nothing to look forward to woudl kill me.

i will never be so glad to eat salmon or chicken again!!!

take Care

vee xx;)

Well back to work has put aside my time to browse and post updates! Meeting after meeting - driving me mad!

this is a quick post to say whehey!!!:p I've lost a stone!!

Sticking to it 100% - dont see the point of not to be honest and although i have my moments when I could drool over a lttle of this or that - i'm focusing on one more week then add a meal - that will keep me going

Hope everyone is doing great - i'm working from home on friday so hope to update something more exciting than this post

Stay strong out there

vee x ;)

Hey! Hey! well done Vee, thats one down hun. :) ...I know what you mean about temptations in the house, I nearly buckled today, cooked lamb casserole for the family and the smell was delicious!! it went through the whole house, but I resisted thank god and feel blinking proud of myself right now.
we can do it Vee! motivation and determination Yay!
have a good day tomorrow xx

Very well done Vee a stone is amazing and well done Sharon on resisting that lamb just think in 6 weeks for Christmas how much weight we can loose between us its Fab X

Hi Tigs I know im quite excited, im chasing my first stone down, come here you bu**er:gimi:, he! he!

Cor! did someone mention chips? mmmmmmmmmmm
I am a darlick i must resist....exterminate!!!

Hi All - well today was my third weigh in and another 5lbs gone - thank you very much!!!

I've been very remiss of updating this diary - just so flipping busy back at work - then sorting kids out after work then falling into bed! However part of me thinks that not too bad a thing to do - its like I've morphed this way of eating into a normal state of affairs - it means I'm not thinking about it all the time - just getting on with it.

from tomorrow I can add a meal - which feels a little strange but also I'm quite excited - got some nice salmon and trout in and some nice veg - will be nice to taste something different - although to be honest now i've ditched any resemblance to soups i love the shakes!! I've also tried the tesco bars - the yoghurt and berry one is a delight!!

So i will endeavour to show my face more often on here - just get through a week of budget setting at work and parents evening - hey ho!!

Take Care

Love Vee x :p

Well done on another 5lbs gone! Xx

Wow well done, thats another 5lb kicked the bucket, Wahoo!!!:p

Thanks folks - it seems to be going in the right direction - strangely though when I look in the mirror I'm not sure where I've lost it from!! Hey ho it'll get there!

Added a meal a couple of times now - which has been a little strange - did salmon with veg and then a chicken salad - all very nice but not the wow, oh my god, food !!!! experience I was expecting and to be honest - couldnt eat much!

but this is the first cycle of adding food so maybe its about just experiencing it all again and the next time it comes around I'll know what to expect - the great thing is I'm at a friends daughters 18th tonight so will be able to have a few protein nibbles there and not feel too left out - I am not looking forward to the various Xmas meals I've got lined up through work - gonna have to really think that through!

not sure what i expect in terms of losses this week - does adding a meal slow it down??? Would just love at least a cheeky 2 to get it to a stone and a half - just feels a nice number to have under my belt - or out of my belt!!!

take care all

vee x :cool:

hi Vee, i have just been catching up on your diary, you have done brilliant!! well done :0clapper: i look rforward to keeping up with your progress when i re-start my journey next week. keep up the great work x

I've had 'AAM' this week and I dont think I like it - I've found the meal has been fine - I've just done protein (fish or chicken) with salad or veg but what i have noticed is that I've picked a couple of times - so a lump of cheese, or some wafer thin chicken - now in the grand scheme of things that is nothing anywhere near eating 6 bags of crisps or grabbing chocolate but it has worried me that actually the strictness of 'no food' is what i need for a bit longer.

I guess seeing what WI is next Tuesday will help me see its ok to eat!

Just re-read my own diary and remembered why I'm doing this so I'm gonna stop being a drama queen - stop picking at food not part of my meal- enjoy the rest of my AAM week and get the heck on with it - off to Morrissons to do weekly shop now - must say not spent nearly anywhere near as much as I used to do on food - bonus!!

Vee :cool:

Hey Vee! Just had a read of your diary - well done hon! Keep the determination up. X

Bit of a dissapointing weigh in - just 1lb loss but its a loss!

I'm wondering if AAM + TOTM just didn't help me - I've got one piece of salmon left for tonights tea (although actually i may pop it in the freezer) and then its back to just the shakes and bars - I think I prefer that - I noticed sneaking in some cheese and wafer thin chicken - nothing major but shows me that abstinence is what I need at this pint in time!

I read a sticky on here yesterday re AAM week which had some info in it - although the majority of it was a couple of people just having a go at each other - appreciate people have opinions but does that all need to be in a sticky - I thought they were supposed to be useful information to refer to !! There was some useful opinions and alot of people dont do the AAM for a whole week - they just add it in once a week, some dont do it till week 12 and some stick religiously to it - it did remind me to check the exante website for meal ideas - which i did and that was great because I knew then the meals I'd added in will have still kept me in ketosis so going back to TS 100% should be ok - back to routine.

In the grand scheme of things thats 20lb loss in 4 weeks - well you cant scoff at that eh?

Take Care Vee :cool:

Back