Total Solution Here we go again - Day 1

Hi Vee I hear what you are saying but 2lb is still a lot if weight to be gone forever and it's in the right direction that's the main thing chin up those 2 lbs all add up I have only been loosing 2lb a week and compared to others it's not great but at least it's not a 2 lb gain you are doing fab and should be so proud of yourself X

Going to really up my water today - i've been in office meetings or traipsing around all week and not focused on the drinking 2L - that may help me

only 10 days till christams - lets do some damage folks !!

:bighug:

Slow and steady wins the race hon! X

It is it is! At least you're not running it alone x

:tear_drop: Ok folks - confession time coming - sit back and see my shame! Actually i dont feel that bad abiut it to be honest. I've got a good ole Chrimbo night out planned for this saturday and I'd already decided this was going to be one hell raiser of a night - no soda water and nibbles for me - it was going to be proper meal (sensible to be fair!) and cocktails - the :LBD is hanging in the wardrobe ready and my high heels are screaming with delight!

So i was coming off this from saturday then a few days over christmas with a view to getting back on it on 27th.......howver i have sneaked and picked and swallowed various things all day - not a major takeaway blow out to be fair but a bit of this a bit of that - probably that mince pie will have kicked ketosis up the jacksy!!

But hey - i'm not going to beat myself up, cry in a corner , eat the cat - cant catch the bugger.

I'll just accept it for what it is - try and do next 2 days 100% and still have a good night out Saturday.

There was no point getting into the 15's by Christmas - i'd only be pissed off that I went back to the 16s after it - why have another thing to flog myself with!!

I shall remain calm and...carry on!

take care Vee x :cool:

Good for you vee! Have a bloody good Christmas! Xx

Cheers Diva - hope you do too. I had set off for a meeting in Birmingham today but trains cancelled from Crewe due to flooding so came back home - was sorely tempted to raid the Christmas goodie shelf but no I have had a shake instead and a big bottle of water - Going go for 100% for next 2 days then partay on saturday - god I cant wait

vee x

Just to say - present to myself for very nearly doing 2 stone b4 Xmas was a lovely bottle of Marc Jacobs Dot perfume - smells and looks beautiful - even had it fully gift wrapped for myself

I'm a lucky girl x
f5dc111a-36a5-4a4a-b4ec-d4faa63b5fb3.jpg

Looks fab hon-well done you! ;-)

Merry Christmas everyone - whether you stay 100% or not - all have a great day - I'm not posting much at mo as to be honest I'm either hungover or eating something naughty but nice - My goal is to put no more that 4 back on and get back on this from the 27th

Having a bloody good time!!

Take Care Vee x :cool:

Well I've lost weight this week and got into the 15's p however this has nothing to do with sticking to plan I'm afraid - I am so full of the dreaded lurgy flu that I'm sweating the weight off!

Seriously have never felt so ill in a long time - streaming nose and eyes - achy legs and back and cannot sleep - I'm exhausted.

Technically I've probabkly lost 7lbs this week as I shuffled back up to 16-5 by the end of Christmas day but now down to 15-12 - I do not recommend this as a way to shift the pounds!!!

vee x

If i was to put pen to paper (or fingers to keyboard) i would've written the above so thank you so much.

I printed it off and stuck it on the fridge as a NO! DON'T EAT THE CONTENTS OF THE FRIDGE!

I am starting tomorrow and so glad i found this forum and yours was the first post i read!

THANKS!!

Just had a good ole read of my diary again - so glad I started doing it - amazing how you forget what you went through and the feelings you've experinced!

the 27th has come and gone and I'm not back on the plan yet - I'm still so proper poorly i'm just focusing on getting through each day - I'm definately coming back - i just need to listen to my body at the moment and take it slowly - I'm not actually eating much anyway and the weight is still dropping - but I need hot honey and lemon (with a wee dram in it!) just to stay sane.

Also noticed i didn't update after huge night out! Look away if you are of a nervous disposition!!

It all started out so out so refined and classy - LBD looked fab - loads of really good comments but 2 bottles of prosecco down, a few vodka shot, kareoke (yes i know!!!) and it got a little less classy - ended up clubbing till 4 am with lots of young men half my age - raving it up like a nutter and walking home with no shoes on - god it was a good night out!!!

Hope everyone is doing ok out there - i've noticed a lot of names come and go on this site - I'm hoping youre still out there lurking and doing whatever you need to do to stay with us

take Care Vee x :cool:

And its day 6 of feeling like *****! I think I'm getting better then it completely throws me again - this morning found myself on bathroom floor - head round back of sink and 16 year old panicking calling my brother = I'd bloody passed out - this is seriously not good - managed to calm everyone down and went off back to bed for a few more hours and now my bum is parked on the settee again.

We are not a happy household! :cry:

I'm starting to re-join the world of the living - thank God!! Just feel the last of the lurgy now - have slept my way through the past 3 days to be honest but obvioulsy needed it. have started eating again - although have thrown copious anounts of food away thats gone off in the fridge - a bloody waste but that'll teach me!!

i need now to get back onto this programme and keep these scales going down - the only worry I have is how hard people have found it restarting... and remembereing the first few days when i did this first time round - headaches, hunger and crabbiness but i know the longer i put this off the worse it will be so as its Monday tomorrow and all plans start on Mondays - then that will be it - do day 1 .... here we go again!!!

take care Vee x :cool:

Oh vee-sounds a bloody nightmare, really hope you are on the mend now. Day one reboot dawning for me too! Good luck hon xx

Back