Total Solution Here we go again - Day 1

Oh gosh that's not good....have you got any of that heat rub? I normally use that for muscle pain..just can't think what it's called

Definitely on this now as just placed another order for bumper pack of shakes - they've got 10% off at the moment if you add code BANKHOL so save a £10 which is handy - also launch party today at a new gym so thought I'd check it out with kids - although they have a hog roast on which is not helpful lol

Have suggested to kids we cancel Sky and get a family membership for gym - not gone down too well yet - may be a slow burner lol
Vee x

Deep heat is really good and they have these packs too all you need to stick those to your top. Have a lovely day. gym joining is a good plan.

First trigger point of day ........kids! Lovely day but they are far too busy to spend time with me ... I then go upstairs with washing to find one back in her bed and the other watching tv in her room in the middle of what can only be described as a war zone!

I have confiscated lap tops and thrown black bags at them and read the riot act!

First thought I had then was FOOD!!

So I've logged on here and grabbed a bottle of water x

First trigger point of day ........kids! Lovely day but they are far too busy to spend time with me ... I then go upstairs with washing to find one back in her bed and the other watching tv in her room in the middle of what can only be described as a war zone!

I have confiscated lap tops and thrown black bags at them and read the riot act!

First thought I had then was FOOD!!

So I've logged on here and grabbed a bottle of water x

Good plan well done on mot doing the emotional eating.
Mere x

Think now I've found the app on ipad - it's easier to log on! Spent last hour sat in sun - yes it's finally come up north! Just catching up on the snooker - I' m like an old man lol

Doing this diet has really made me realise what triggers me to want to eat something - and none of those triggers are hunger, all emotional x

Keep going you're doing fab x

Well done for stopping the trigger for food....that's half the battle!

The weather is great this afternoon even up North. It was 20 degrees when I go n the car at Durham

Its the realisation of the trigger points eh ?
They can be very enlightening.
Im glad you logged on :)
And I am glad you stayed on track.
Day 3 of xxx for me again too Vee :D
Im drowning in a vat of tea !!

Marge - we're strong and heading into day 4 - will check in with you tomorrow - we're so similar with our struggles but maybe we can get through the barrier this time

Night vee x

I do hope so Vee :)
Goodnight :)

Back in work mode today - although working from home so a different type of test - got one poorly child off today - full of cold but she'll live - sticking fast and hard to this but it's still tough but I'm determined to keep going - the warm weather means I can't hide under my coat and seeing the successful girls on here just makes me want it more
Vee x

Back in work mode today - although working from home so a different type of test - got one poorly child off today - full of cold but she'll live - sticking fast and hard to this but it's still tough but I'm determined to keep going - the warm weather means I can't hide under my coat and seeing the successful girls on here just makes me want it more
Vee x

You will get there but it is not easy. Keep drinking water hope wee one is better soon.
Mere x

The weather certainly does spur on good thoughts:D
Keep going Vee :)

Having my usual tea time wobble - opened the fridge twice but a teenager shouted at me so I closed it again lol - got my bar now - a little earlier than I usually do so trying to make it last - logging on here and catching up on dreaded Facebook!

It really is true that whiling away the hours on here is a great diversion from thinking about food! And reading so many inspirational stories really helps - we must have so much will power between us - I've always assumed I haven't got any! Still it's only end of day 4 and as I keep saying been here before - although last time it was day 4 I crumbled - which seems like a huge waste of time now looking back!

So I'm in the office tomorrow which usually means I'm pretty focused - just have to manage the commute home and boy stop off at the Sainsburys local outside Oxford road station! If I can get over that next hurdle I'll be very chuffed x

You sound so determined I am sure you will be able to get through tomorrow's hurdle.....good luck

Back