Total Solution Here we go again - Day 1

So pleased you're doing so great again Hun!! Love the positivity :D xx

Hi Vee and ED I having another bath an early night tonight my water bills will be crazy at this stage!!! But the weigh seems to be coming off and that's the important thing. Hope u r both keeping well Day 5 tomorrow Vee we nearly have a week behind us well done X

Good luck Vee :D

Hi Vee
Just found your diary. Good luck on your weight loss journey.
Mere x

Well we all know what happens when I'm absent - why on earth do i fail at this every time! Seriously you all seem to get in the zone - the woman ay work has now lost 10 stone - yes read that again and i just feel like a complete waste of space - i pretty much try every day but by about tea time the devil inside me wins - maybe thats just how it will always be - I am so bored with myself!!!

I completely understand how you feel hun. I am the same but we can try to get back on track. Come on lets do it for the last time and hit our goal.

Maybe WS is the answer for you Vee ?
It may sort out the tea time struggles :)

Marge is right try to go on WS.
Hope you have a lovely day.

WS sounds good for you Vee and the losses are not far off TS I think I read somewhere a stone a month on TS and 10-12lbs off on TS a month which is still a great loss X

Right - this can't go on - nearly put a stone back on since I stopped!

Today is the day! I will get through this - I'll go and look at WS as well - that might focus me more - i will be lurking all day on here as I know that's what helps on day 1

well done to all of you struggling through with this

vee x

Vee you are sounding really positive...good luck today and keep us all update we can help you get through x

Good luck hun, you can do it. Stay strong.

Whoops - just noticed all my shakes are out of date - I've been messing about so much - cant afford to bin them - any thoughts on whether it'll still be ok - it's not exactly milk or fish is it ??

Having my first latte now and tastes ok!

Back