Total Solution Here we go again - Day 1

You've clearly got lots of willpower to have lost nearly 4 st already! Well done.

You can always go somewhere nice with the air miles! :D
Mere x

Well done Vee you are doing great so far. I am so proud of you after seeing the war zone and not reaching for food this site is great I would be lost without it Xx keep up your great work X

Well that was another successful day - back in work work and caught up with the friend who has lost 10 stone so far on LL - she's a real positive determined person - never judges me when I fall off the wagon but challenges me to think it through rather than being all nicey nice about it

Spent the afternoon with a group of service users who are recovering from various addictions and I can see how hard their life and changes have been but it does make me think that when you!re addicted to food you don't get the same support or attention - you get judged! And yet that's what I am - I don't have a cut off full point - I love the rush food gives me at that precise moment in time - I think that's why this abstinence is the only way at this point in my life to go - then I need to get my head on the right page!

Vee x

Thats a lot of deep thought Vee :)
But, to me that just shows that you are trying to think of ways on how to change how you live your life :)
It is very true about a food addiction.
It is judged so differently to alcohol, nicotine, drugs, whatever !!
Keep going Vee :)

I think you are getting your head in the zone Vee. Good luck.
Mere x

You are doing great Vee well done your head seems like it really is in the zone Keep up the great work Xx

Thanks folks - I do feel in the zone so I'm just gonna go with it - stood sideways in the mirror today in a top that's quite figure hugging but surprisingly I looked slimmer than wearing baggy cover ups all the time

Vee x

Hi vee.

Just had a catch up on your diary. Your thoughts about your food addiction really sound like how I feel!

Well done on getting this far this time.
Keep going babe xx

I'm not sure there is an answer, is there ?
The trouble is, other addictions, you abstain, completely.
With food, you cant !!
But you are right Vee, there has to be a way to manage it in such a way that you dont put on weight :)

Blooming cold today and struggling a wee bit - working from home and nobody watching me! Keep having little thoughts creeping in - but trying to stay strong

I can and will get through this!

Come on Lady stay strong, you can do this...Report after every now and then we are all here to support you.

Glad you got over the blip Vee keep going.
Mere x

Im watching you Vee !!!!
;)

Marge - you absolute star - I bet you are lol - Carrie told me how to make porridge and it actually worked so warm tummy, on settee with fire on and cat on my tea like a little old mad woman

Back