Total Solution Here we go again - Day 1

Good luck Vee :)
You can do it !!

How are you doing Vee? I hope you've managed to keep on track. If you haven't just keep starting again until you do it.

Vee hope it's going well for you I started today I just couldn't do it yesterday on the ferry on the way back so ate instead but I am on it today I am actually relieved I have no food choices - I totally get what you say about loving food - I loved every bit of being away eating but I know I can't afford a new wardrobe if I continue so let's get this weight off X

Its only sad if you give up for good... It may take many attempts before you get to goal... But dont give up and you will get there.
Good luck. X x

Sent from my GT-I9100P using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Vee. Good luck for monday. I'm starting again too today - 12lb on since the end of July! The important thing is to keep going and not give up. You''ll do it. Here's to a massive loss over the next week!

Ok count down to day 1 is starting!

I refuse to have another year of moaning at myself - I'm back where I started which means everything is tight and my belly wobbles like jelly!!

it will be my daughter's 18th in Nov 2014 - so that's my focus - yes folks - I want to be a milf lol!!

i won't be starting tomorrow as it's a Monday - I've spent so many Monday's starting diets that I feel Wednesday will be a good day!!

i shall be wedded to this forum again as everyone on here is so supportive and non judgemental it just feels a safe place to be xx

Welcome back Vee. I'm restarting on 2nd January. Good luck - I'm sure you'll be a skinny milf by next November!

Good luck hun x

Happy new year Vee!

Ok count down to day 1 is starting!

I refuse to have another year of moaning at myself - I'm back where I started which means everything is tight and my belly wobbles like jelly!!

it will be my daughter's 18th in Nov 2014 - so that's my focus - yes folks - I want to be a milf lol!!

i won't be starting tomorrow as it's a Monday - I've spent so many Monday's starting diets that I feel Wednesday will be a good day!!

i shall be wedded to this forum again as everyone on here is so supportive and non judgemental it just feels a safe place to be xx

I'm the same Vee, with the Monday diet thing. That's why I like WI's on a Tuesday now :). I tried Friday's, but it didn't suit me, as I went mental on the weekends, and struggled to get back into it on the week days, I'm not even sure why. But what ever works eh ?
Good luck Vee :)

Hi Vee, how's it going so far. Wednesday is my weigh in day now too.

Ok so bypassed Wednesday as was my nephews 18th so hadn't planned that we'll - on day 1 today - going to try and get head down and get through - popping out to get all the drinks I can to avoid lots of cold water and then put my bum on settee and grip on for dear life

day 1 is a psychological barrier for me to get through so if it means sulking and feeling sorry for myself and playing candy crush non stop then so be it lol

see you on the other side ladies x

Back