Here we go again: Lauralozzle's food diary with pics :)

Yesterday's food. Had a bit too much fibre because I had serious stomach cramps!

Monday 3rd February

Green

HEXA: Cheese HEXA: Cheese

HEXB: Bread HEXB: Chicken

Breakfast: Scrambled eggs on HEXB toast with spread; banana. (1 Syn)

P1010295.JPG

Lunch: Pasta salad with vegetables and mayo; Kiwi fruit x2; plums x2; HEXA cheese. (2 syns)

P1010301.JPG

Dinner: Chicken fajitas; salad; cheesy jacket potato. (18 syns for 2)

P1010303.JPG

Snack: Milk for coffee (2 Syns)

Syns: 23/105

Dinner was amazing! :D

Yesterday

Tuesday 4th February

Green

HEXA: Milk HEXA: cheese

HEXB: Cheese HEXB: Cereal bars x2

Breakfast: banana.

Lunch: leftover fajita; pasta salad; kiwi fruit; plum; HEXA Cheese. (7 syns)

P1010310.JPG

Dinner: Pasta bake with HEXB cheese; salad.

P1010312.JPG
Snacks: Cereal bars.

Syns: 30/105.

Oh, last week ended up going VERY wrong. Parties and cake - enough said. Weigh in tomorrow, and I am expecting a gain to be honest.

Back on it today though!

So, back on it. Today's eats:

Sunday 9th February

Extra Easy

HEXA: Milk

HEXB: Bread

Breakfast: Scrambled egg on toast with spread; kiwi. (1 syns)

P1010327.JPG

Lunch: Noodles bulked up with mushrooms and red pepper.

P1010331.JPG

Dinner: Pork loin with fat removed, roast potato, broccoli, broccoli stalk, Brussel sprouts, carrots, red cabbage and Yorkshire pudding with gravy. (7 syns)

P1010332.JPG

Snack: Milk for coffee; cake. (10 syns)

Total syns: 18/105

So, I weighed in today fully expecting something horrid! But I pretty much STS (even a tiny loss in there!)

My weight today: 11 stone 4.2 lbs (so a loss of 0.2 lbs!) YEY!!!!!!!!!!

Monday 10th February

Green

HEXA: Milk HEXA: Cheese

HEXB: Bread HEXB: Tuna steak

Breakfast: Omelette with vegetables. (didn't eat much of this, it wasn't very nice)

Lunch: Ham salad roll with mustard; HEXA cheese; Grapes; Yellow plums x2; Banana; Fat free lemon yogurt. (2 syns)

Dinner: Tuna Steak with potato and red cabbage salad with roasted butternut squash, sweet potato wedges and vegetables. (2 syns)

P1010338.JPG

Snacks: Cereal bar; Animals (8.5 Syns)

Total Syns: 30.5/105

Tuesday 11th February

Green

HEXA: Milk HEXA: Cheese

HEXB: Bread HEXB: Cereal bars x2

Breakfast: Yogurt and banana.

P1010343.JPG

Lunch: Ham salad roll with mustard; HEXA cheese; Grapes; Yellow plum x 2; potato and cabbage salad. (3 Syns)

P1010348.JPG

Dinner: Quorn spaghetti bolognaise; salad with EVOO and Goats cheese. (9 syns)

P1010350.JPG

Snacks: Crisps. (3 syns)

Total Syns: 45/105

I've had quite a few bad days again. I don't know what's wrong with me!!!!! I just keep eating crap. I know it will ruin my diet. I know it will make me continue to be overweight, I just don't know what is wrong with me! I don't want to keep being like this! I know it's nearly TOM but that's no excuse really!

I do this when I'm alone, I know that. I had bored and lonely and so start eating crap. Tom is away at work, or when I think he isn't, he ends up being at work and my food menu is ruined because I can't cook what I was going too, because I would be a waste. But then again, I can't blame him either, because we need the money. He doesn't work full time hours so has to get all the overtime he can.

I need to stop being so stupid! I will have a gain now because of yesterday's stupid chocolate binge that I can't recover because it's too late!

Wednesday 12th February

Extra Easy

HEXA: Cheese

HEXB: Cereal bar x2

Breakfast: Yogurt and banana

Lunch: Leftover spaghetti bolognaise; HEXA cheese; Grapes; Yellow Plum x2; Lemon fat free yogurt. (0.5 syns)

Dinner: Slow cooked pork with puff pastry topping; mashed potato; vegetables. (9 syns)

Snack: Crisps; HEXB cereal bars; Milk for coffee. (5 syns)

Total Syns: 61.5/105

Thursday 13th February

Extra Easy

HEXB: Roll

Lunch: Ham roll with salad and mustard; HEXA cheese; Yellow Plum x2; Grapes; Lemon fat free yogurt. (1.5 Syn)

Dinner: Southern fried chicken steaks with potato wedges, ketchup and vegetables. (8 syns)

Snacks: Milk for coffee; cereal bar (5 syns)

Total Syns: 76/105

Friday 14th February

Green

HEXB: Roll HEXB: Cereal Bar x2

Lunch: Ham roll with salad and mustard; HEXA cheese; Grapes; Yellow plum x2; Lemon fat free yogurt. (2.5 Syn)

Dinner: Jacket potato with cheese and spread. (2 syns)

Snacks: Crisps; Chocolate binge (33 Syns)

Total Syns: 113.5/105

Yesterday was a little mad!!! TOM started - so, pain and intense chocolate cravings BUT, I sorted them out with a little amount of dark chocolate!! :) Go me!

Back on track today though. Weigh in tomorrow, but given that it's TOM, I'll probably see a gain. I'm really quite bloated!

Feel super motivated today! Just been on a nice walk, I managed 2.83 miles in 49 minutes! I'm pretty pleased with that.

The weather today has been lovely so far! Long may it continue! Hopefully, if it keeps up I can get out in the garden this week and tidy it up a little. It's looking a little neglected!

Food for today - which has been absolutely delicious!

Sunday 16th February

Green

HEXA: Cheese HEXA: Milk

HEXB: Bread HEXB: Chicken

Breakfast: Scrambled egg, baked beans, mushrooms, grilled tomato and toast with spread. (1 syns) (Didn't eat the Quorn sausages as they tasted funny - quite metallic.)

P1010361.JPG

Lunch: Jacket potato with baked beans and cheese; Yellow plum x2. (2 syn)

P1010378.JPG

Dinner: Chicken casserole, mashed potatoes, carrots and cauliflower. (4 syns)

P1010409.JPG

Pudding: Yogurt with chopped up fruit and a crushed meringue with a broken up dark chocolate square. (5 syns)

P1010414.JPG

Total Syns: 12/105

I feel a little like a domestic goddess today! I've pretty much cleaned my house - living room, dining area, kitchen, bedroom, hovered throughout too. Tired now though, that must all add as body magic!!!! I've even done three loads of washing today!!!

See, lovely and clean!

P1010390.JPGP1010400.JPGP1010402.JPGP1010405.JPGP1010419.JPG

All in a days work :D

Weigh in today, 11 st 4 on the dot. Pleased with that, as it is TOM and I was fully expecting a gain because of that. My week was far from perfect too!

Went into town today, so got in some body magic there! :) Was pinspired this morning and decided to wear this:

P1010463.JPG

It will be nice when I have more than one pair of jeans that fit me! I have several pairs that just wont go past my thighs at the moment!!!! I curled my hair too - but it dropped out in the wind and drizzle. :(

So, food yesterday was fantastic. Did have quite a lot to drink last night though, as we had friends round. It was great though, just singing along whilst they were playing on guitar! Fantastic. I didn't eat like I would have previously, either, which is fantastic!

So, food for yesterday

Monday 17th February

Extra Easy

HEXA: Milk

HEXB: Bread

Breakfast: Scrambled egg, baked beans, mushrooms, grilled tomato and toast with spread. (1 syns) didn't eat the Quorn sausages again, they tasted funny. The bag has gone in the bin!

P1010423.JPG

Lunch: Leftover Chicken in a sauce with mashed potatoes and carrots; Yellow Plum x2.

P1010434.JPG

Dinner: Chicken in spices, potato wedges, sweet potato wedges and vegetables.

P1010594.JPG

Pudding: Yogurt with chopped up fruit, 2 meringues and a benefit bar. (6.5 syns)

Snack: Banana; beer. (20 syns) ???

Total Syns: 32/105

Subscribing. Loving all the pictures.
Chocolate cravings I've been trying to satisfy with the hifi light rocky road bars. Or I love the mini malteaster bunnies too.

Subscribing. Loving all the pictures.
Chocolate cravings I've been trying to satisfy with the hifi light rocky road bars. Or I love the mini malteaster bunnies too.

Hello :) Oh, I love those malteaser bunnies! :D

I've still got some 70% dark chocolate which is working pretty well at the moment. Can't have too much of that because it makes me feel sick!

I've had quite a few bad days again. I don't know what's wrong with me!!!!! I just keep eating crap. I know it will ruin my diet. I know it will make me continue to be overweight, I just don't know what is wrong with me! I don't want to keep being like this! I know it's nearly TOM but that's no excuse really!

I do this when I'm alone, I know that. I had bored and lonely and so start eating crap. Tom is away at work, or when I think he isn't, he ends up being at work and my food menu is ruined because I can't cook what I was going too, because I would be a waste. But then again, I can't blame him either, because we need the money. He doesn't work full time hours so has to get all the overtime he can.

I need to stop being so stupid! I will have a gain now because of yesterday's stupid chocolate binge that I can't recover because it's too late!

Wednesday 12th February

Extra Easy

HEXB: Cereal bar x2

Breakfast: Yogurt and banana

Lunch: Leftover spaghetti bolognaise; HEXA cheese; Grapes; Yellow Plum x2; Lemon fat free yogurt. (0.5 syns)

Dinner: Slow cooked pork with puff pastry topping; mashed potato; vegetables. (9 syns)

Snack: Crisps; HEXB cereal bars; Milk for coffee. (5 syns)

Total Syns: 61.5/105

Thursday 13th February

Extra Easy

HEXB: Roll

Lunch: Ham roll with salad and mustard; HEXA cheese; Yellow Plum x2; Grapes; Lemon fat free yogurt. (1.5 Syn)

Dinner: Southern fried chicken steaks with potato wedges, ketchup and vegetables. (8 syns)

Snacks: Milk for coffee; cereal bar (5 syns)

Total Syns: 76/105

Friday 14th February

Green

HEXB: Roll HEXB: Cereal Bar x2

Lunch: Ham roll with salad and mustard; HEXA cheese; Grapes; Yellow plum x2; Lemon fat free yogurt. (2.5 Syn)

Dinner: Jacket potato with cheese and spread. (2 syns)

Snacks: Crisps; Chocolate binge (33 Syns)

Total Syns: 113.5/105

Oh honey :( just been reading through and had to reply to this! Don't beat yourself up, I'm exactly the same, had a Chinese this weekend which was so unneccessary and I didn't really enjoy it but I still ate it!! Why do we do it to ourselves!? Have now spent past 2 days making up for it and today, before WI tomorrow, hoping for teeny loss or at least a STS. Fingers crossed! I hope your WI wasn't affected too much :bighug:

Back