Here we go again: Lauralozzle's food diary with pics :)

Oh honey :( just been reading through and had to reply to this! Don't beat yourself up, I'm exactly the same, had a Chinese this weekend which was so unneccessary and I didn't really enjoy it but I still ate it!! Why do we do it to ourselves!? Have now spent past 2 days making up for it and today, before WI tomorrow, hoping for teeny loss or at least a STS. Fingers crossed! I hope your WI wasn't affected too much :bighug:

Oh thank you :) Well, I had a tiny loss. Better than a gain. Hope for the same for you. I have no idea why we do this to ourselves! It's beyond irritating! At least we back on plan though - it could have easily been the ignition for a 'Well, I've ruined this day, so the diet's ruined - May as well eat the contents of my fridge now' attitude. At least we haven't done that!

Just been on a 3.18 mile walk with the dog and Tom for one hour and ten minutes. Not the fastest of walks, but still something!

Last edited:
I love walking. I can't wait for the weather to get a little nicer so I can start getting the other half to come on nice long walks in the fresh air :)

I love walking. I can't wait for the weather to get a little nicer so I can start getting the other half to come on nice long walks in the fresh air :)

That's both of us! It was a little chilly on our walk today. Wasn't particularly long or tough though - just a walk up to a local nature reserve that used to be an old pit. It's quite flat and an easy walk, and although I live by fields, it's just too muddy at the moment!

P1010628.JPG

We like to walk in Derbyshire when the weather is nice! So I can't wait until we both have some time off together and take the dog out to Castleton or something. :)

Food for today

Tuesday 18th February

Green Day

HEXA: Milk HEXA: Cheese
HEXB: Porridge Oats HEXB: Cheese

Breakfast: Porridge with chopped up banana.

P1010599.JPG

Lunch: Jacket potato with cheese and beans. (1 syn)

P1010633.JPG

Dinner: Quorn spaghetti bolognaise with cheese.

P1010637.JPG

Pudding: Yogurt with chopped up fruit. (0.5 syn)

P1010641.JPG

Snack: Cereal bar. (3 syns)

Total Syns: 44/105

Last edited:
Morning, subscribing :) deffo pinching some of your food ideas ;-)
Xx

Sent from my Hudl HT7S3

I've spent a good portion of my day today in the garden. I am totally shattered now as a result! It's not even nearly done yet too! I don't think the previous occupants really bothered too much, we have got to get quite a bit to make it look much nicer. All in good time though! For our first garden I'm feeling pretty pleased with myself!!!

Yummy food day with planned in pizza. :)

Wednesday 19th February

Green Day

HEXB: Bread HEXB: Cereal bars x2

Breakfast: Scrambled egg on toast; Fruit. (1 syn)

P1010642.JPG

Lunch: Pizza with cheesy wedges and baked beans. (15 syn)

P1010646.JPG

Dinner: Quorn cottage pie with vegetables. (2 syn)

P1010650.JPG

Pudding: Peach yogurt. (0.5 syn)

Snack: Cereal bars.

Total Syns: 62.5/105

Lunch was kinda trashy - but just hit the spot. :) All within my weekly syns too! Dinner was lovely and packed with free and super free foods!

Ohh yummy. The weather is lovely today so I may spend a little more time in the garden. I get paid tomorrow so I might be able to get something which will separate my border from the lawn. At the moment it's a bit of a mess. We're thinking of growing veg too at some point, which will be great! :)

Got an opticians appointment today, so will get some walking done in town. Might actually remember track how much I walk too!

Nice long walk through town today for an hour and a half. So there's my body magic! ;)

Thursday 20th February

Green Day

HEXA: Cheese HEXA: Milk
HEXB: Roll HEXB: Oats

Breakfast: Porridge with fruit and nutella. (3 syn)

P1010653.JPG

Lunch: Ham roll with salad and mustard; Fruit. (2 syns)

P1010657.JPG

Dinner: Quorn cottage pie with carrots and cabbage. (1 syn)

P1010662.JPG

Pudding: Yogurt with chopped up fruit, 1 crushed meringue and 1 square of dark chocolate. (5 syn)

P1010664.JPG

Snack: Yogurt. (0.5 syn)

Total Syns: 74/105

Last edited:
Agreed! Its quite nice with an options hot chocolate sachet in too!!!

Mmm. Sounds nice. Making a lasagne for dinner today - having a tiny amount of white sauce though to keep the syns down - and it didn't thicken up properly so we'll see how it tastes. :/

Lasagne tasted fine, a bit dry though, but not bad for just three syns :)

Friday 21st February

Green

HEXB: Porridge Oats HEXB: Cereal bar x2

Breakfast: Porridge with chopped banana, strawberry and nutella. (3 syns)

Lunch: Quorn cottage pie. (1 syns)

Dinner: Quorn lasagne made with HEXA cheese and salad. (3 syns)

P1010669.JPG

Pudding: Creme fraiche with strawberries and crushed meringue. (3.5 syns)

P1010672.JPG

Snack: Cereal bars; Libertae honey yogurt; chocolate square. (4.5 syns)

Total Syns: 89/105

Lovely pics, great recipe ideas as I do enjoy green days and I am also inspired to spring clean lol. I enjoy walks too, especially when the sun is out.

Hi Princess Mama :) I mainly do green days for the extra Healthy extra's!! plus, I only really eat chicken and a little bit of pork - but only once a day usually, and not much of it, so it's usually well within my Healthy extra for green anyway!

Just been for a walk today. Lovely weather, a bit windy, but quite warm in the sun. wind makes the dog crazy though - so, now he's running around all hyper!

Oh dear... ended up having a takeaway curry last night. Oooops.

I'm up on the scales this morning... Hoping that'll go down a little for tomorrow.

I'm thinking I might start incorporating some exercise next week. I help run an inclusive sports club on Mondays after school, so I always pretty much do something on a Monday. However, I'm thinking I will start couch to 5 k again - three runs a week, so, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. Sounds like a plan to me anyway :) If I do it straight when I get in from work it should hopefully still be pretty light.:)

Back