Here we go again: Lauralozzle's food diary with pics :)

Your food looks yummy :) also love the idea of adding options to porridge, def gonna try that. I've only just realised how much yummier porridge is when made with milk on the job rather than microwave!! x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Your food looks yummy :) also love the idea of adding options to porridge, def gonna try that. I've only just realised how much yummier porridge is when made with milk on the job rather than microwave!! x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Is it? I always just do it in the microwave. Might have to try it on the hob! :)

Food today has been yummy - but I've tried to limit any damage done because of yesterday's takeaway. I really want to see a loss tomorrow!

Sunday 23rd February

Extra Easy

HEXA: Cheese
HEXB: Olive Oil

Breakfast: Nothing.

Lunch: Lasagne (HEXA) leftovers with lettuce, cucumber, tomato and (HEXB) EVOO salad. (3 syns)

P1010701.JPG

Dinner: Griddled chicken breast (HEXB) with jacket potato, carrots and cabbage. (1 syn)

P1010707.JPG

Pudding: Libertae honey yogurt with creme friache and chopped banana. (2.5 syns)

P1010708.JPG

Snack: Milk for coffee. (2 syns)

Total syns: 8.5/105

Just weighed in this morning. up a pound which is depressing. i was good last week except that curry!!! i do feel a bit bloated and i know that won't help.

still, feel quite deflated! :-(

Sent from my GT-S7500 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Don't let it get you down, it could be anything and you will have a great loss next week :) just keep to plan! :). Your food looks lovely, defo going to try nuttela in my porridge next time :)

Keep going hun! Some weeks are just mean and our bodies don't realise its WI day.
Well done so far and keep at it.

Still pretty bloated today so I'm going to try and drink more water. Just bought some more SF squash and a water bottle for at work - hoping if I mindlessly sip at it - I will get much more water down me!

Monday 24th February

Extra Easy

HEXA: Milk
HEXB: Porridge Oats

Breakfast: Porridge (HEXB) made with milk (HEXA), nutella and a chopped banana. (3 syns)

P1010712.JPG

Lunch: Pasta salad with chicken, tomatoes, cucumber, peppers, lettuce and mayonnaise; kiwi fruit x2; plum x2. (2 syns) Ended up leaving the yogurt and crisps.

P1010713.JPG

Dinner: Yellowfin Sole fish fillets, rosti made with potato, sweet potato and red onion, pasta salad of lettuce, tomato, cucumber and pepper. (7.5 syns)

P1010714.JPG

Pudding: Yogurt with fruit. (0.5 syn)

P1010718.JPG

Snack: Cereal bar. (3 syns)

Total Syns: 24.5/105

Just gone for my first run - there was much more walking than running to be fair though. I forgot how tough it is at the start! I'm hoping that this will help me with the losses though!

How much exercise is needed for a bronze award? And for how long?

Just gone for my first run - there was much more walking than running to be fair though. I forgot how tough it is at the start! I'm hoping that this will help me with the losses though!

How much exercise is needed for a bronze award? And for how long?

Well done on your first run! Walking is ok too. Just mix it up and get some jogging in!

Im not clued up about the awards but hopefully someone can help you

Food a bit all over the place today to be fair - Need to go shopping, so don't have that much left in!

Tuesday 25th February

Green

HEXA: Milk HEXA: Cheese
HEXB: Cereal bar x2 HEXB: Porridge Oats

Breakfast: Porridge with nutella. (3 syns) No SP because banana was off. I don't eat very bruised bananas.

Lunch: Quorn cottage pie mix with rice. Lots of SP in the cottage pie mix! :)

Dinner: Jacket potato with beans and cheese (HEXA). (2) No SP - was supposed to have salad, until I realised we have no salad!

P1010721.JPG

Snacks: Yogurt; Cereal bars x2 (HEXB); Hot chocolate. (5.5 syns)

Total Syns: 35/105

Hi Laura. Found you :D just popping by to subscribe and have a wee peek at your pictures. After seeing the porridge with nutella ... yumm def gonna try it now.

Hello!!!! :D

So, I'm seriously considering changing my weigh in day to Friday. I think weigh in day on a Monday isn't helping after the weekend!!!

Laura, I wouldn't blame you. I think a Monday weigh in is just too much pressure because lets face it - it's the weekend - if we're gonna be bad then that's when it's gonna happen. Monday's are bad enough without a weigh-in too :D

I know!!! so will weigh in on Friday - not expecting any great loss though as the scales just aren't showing it!!!

Sent from my GT-S7500 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I find that I can go for a couple of weeks and nothing much happens then out the blue I get a big loss. It's as if your body is so used to the fat it just doesn't want to let it go. I think my body thinks of mine as a cosy duvet :D

Back