Here we go again: Lauralozzle's food diary with pics :)

Wednesday 26th February

Green

HEXA: Milk HEXA: Cheese
HEXB: Roll HEXB: Porridge

Breakfast: Porridge (HEXB) with nutella; kiwi. (3 syns)

P1010724.JPG

Lunch: Cheese roll with spread and roasted peppers (HEXA + HEXB); Plum x2; Kiwi x2. (1 syns)

Dinner: Prawn pasta dish. (5 syns)

P1010726.JPG

Pudding: Crunchie chocolate bar. (9.5 syns)

Snack: Honey libertae yogurt; Kiwi. (1.5 syns)

Total Syns: 55/90

Changing my weekly syns to reflect my changing weigh in day, so weekly syns up till 90 . New Syns week on Saturday :D

Last edited:
I had porridge with nutella this morning! Hoping this fills me up till 1pm! Usually eat every 3 hours but dont get time on thursdays...im feeling rather full now! Lol

Yummy! Love nutella. I cannot wait to have a nutella and raspberry pancake next tuesday!!
I usually have a sachet of options in mine with sweetner on :) And then any fruit i can get hold of.
I had my muesli warm today though and it actually was pretty nice and full of flavour.
Good luck with WI on friday. I'm sure that will work out much better for you. I used to love going to a thursday meeting at Weightwatchers as you could enjoy your weekend and then play catch up through the week.

Nutella and porridge!! :) Nom.

Scales were looking better this morning. Going to have quite a few syns tonight (although all planned) as OH wants a curry with naan bread. i can't pass on naan bread!! so will have half!

Couch to five k run 2 today. will tell you how it goes soon!

Sent from my GT-S7500 using MiniMins.com mobile app

So, todays run was just over 2 miles. I went further today and found it easier - have my last run of week 1 on Saturday and then straight onto Week 2 next Tuesday. I feel like I want to run more, but I know I will burn myself out if I do.

It'll be nicer when I feel my current joggers feeling bigger though! They're a little tight!

Yeyyy well done! Dont burn yourself out by doing extra. Go with the app and use your rest days.
Hopefully those joggers will feel a bit looser soon!

Nutella and porridge!! :) Nom.

Scales were looking better this morning. Going to have quite a few syns tonight (although all planned) as OH wants a curry with naan bread. i can't pass on naan bread!! so will have half!

Couch to five k run 2 today. will tell you how it goes soon!

Sent from my GT-S7500 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Mmmmm curry and nan bread. Sounds lovely. Have you checked out the recipe thread for syn free and low syn curries. I've already printed off a few to try. They look delicious :)

Would love to get back into running too. Need to lose some more pounds first though. I've got really bad knees but once the weights off the trainers are coming back out. Can't wait. What c25k are you doing? I had a great pod cast one that I used ... now if I could only remember the name of the bloke who did it that comment might have been a bit more useful :eek:

Hi Lozzie :)

Peppop - I've just got an app on my phone called couch25k Lite. It's not great, but does the job!

Thursday 27th February

Extra Easy

HEXA: Milk
HEXB: Roll

Breakfast: Peach yogurt with banana. (0.5)

Lunch: Ham salad roll; Grapes; Plums x2. (1 syn)

Dinner: Chicken curry with rice; Half a naan bread. (19 syns)

P1010728.JPG

Snacks: Cheese curls; Yogurt. (3.5 syns)

Total Syns: 79/90

I went to bed because I was drifting off on the sofa, go to bed, and I'm wide awake!!! What is wrong with me!

Just washed all the dishes and made lunch for tomorrow. Pasta salad with ham, lettuce, tomato, cucumber and mange tout with a little mayo. Got a lot of fruit to take with me too!

Excellent work!!! I'm starting running as well. Need to go tonight really but having my second dress fitting for bridesmaid dress so might go in the morning instead... Hmmm decisions.

Well done on the wi though Hun, you're doing brilliantly xx

It was yummy!

Today has been a write off. Cakes at work.

Never mind - I haven't eaten as much as I usually would have as it was all chocolate! Going out tonight, but driving, so will only have a diet coke.

New week tomorrow - and I'm going out drinking!!! BUT - I've already planned all that out!

It was yummy!

Today has been a write off. Cakes at work.

Never mind - I haven't eaten as much as I usually would have as it was all chocolate! Going out tonight, but driving, so will only have a diet coke.

New week tomorrow - and I'm going out drinking!!! BUT - I've already planned all that out!

OMG.....If it was all chocolate I'd have totally pigged out - chocolate is my nemesis!!!! Love the stuff!

Sent from my GT-N7105 using MiniMins.com mobile app

No comment. My Friday was a disaster ... takeaway fairy hit me over the head with a butter chicken curry and fried rice. Oh well.
Hope you enjoyed your night out

Back