here we go again .......

missgreedy

hi everyone

Well, after starting out soo good last time and losing 13lbs in the first week - I had an "upset" at home, and it all went out of the window!!!

Im soo upset with myself!! so thouht I'd come back here - as I know there is soo much support from everyone, and I'm here to try again!! 110%!!!

I've booked in at my chemist for Wednesday, but I have enough shakes to start as of TODAY!!!!

I've even gone mad and joined a gym and bought new clothes to go!!!!

so I really am dedicated this time!!!

Hopefully!! I'm going to try wedding dresses on in August!!! so want to be at least a sz 14 to go into the bridal shops!! cant face being any bigger and being soo emabarssed with gapping zips!!

right one glass of water down, lots more to go!!!

And tips and hints would be really appreciative peeps!

miss "very" greedy
xxxxx

Good luck, you can and will do it.
My only advice is take each day as it comes x

definitely, and water water water!x

ok water is under my desk!!!! I have 3 x 2 litre bottles at the ready!! hehe!!

thanks everyone

xxxxx

Welcome back and good luck :D

Welcome back Hun.
U can do it, just stick with it this time n who knows u might need a size 12 instead of 14!
;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I agree with Jacqui...take one day at a time, and just look forward. If you fall off for a day, try not to let it roll into another week.
You can do this, you still have plenty of time.
Good luck

ok water is under my desk!!!! I have 3 x 2 litre bottles at the ready!! hehe!!

thanks everyone

xxxxx

Yikes, are we supposed to drink 6 litres a day, I've been managing between 3 and 4!! :wave_cry:

no we are meant to drink between 3 and 4 litres, having to much water in a day can actually be bad for you, so you are just right Yves :)

Ohhh should i put my water intake up then, i have only been having 2 litres a day as thats what it says on the bag my shakes came in?? i dont have any extra as i dont drink tea or coffee?? xxx

I would, I lost the most when I upped mine x

Good luck with your TFR start. I drank about three litres of water every day. It really helps with the hunger pangs, keeps you hydrated and flushes out the toxins.
Take your measurements about every three weeks. You will soon see the inches drop off. Stick a photo of you at your heaviest on the fridge door! It does help!
Good luck for weigh in.

Good luck with your TFR start. I drank about three litres of water every day. It really helps with the hunger pangs, keeps you hydrated and flushes out the toxins.
Take your measurements about every three weeks. You will soon see the inches drop off. Stick a photo of you at your heaviest on the fridge door! It does help!
Good luck for weigh in.

I am bit concerned about the flab around my stomach, the fat is shifting from every where but that part. Is this something which goes with time by way exercise or some other drastic measure has to be taken?

dolphin10 said:
I am bit concerned about the flab around my stomach, the fat is shifting from every where but that part. Is this something which goes with time by way exercise or some other drastic measure has to be taken?

IMHO I think this varies from one person to another. I fared ok.
A number of factors influence it:
Age- the older the less elasticity
Skin type- some people have better skin than others
Amount of weight to lose- losing a lot of weight quickly may leave loose skin. It may regain shape after a few months.
If you've had children- tum will have stretched anyway
General fitness - the fitter you are the more toned you are likely to be.
Many people swear by palmers cocoa butter and bio oil to help with skin tone. Targeted toning exercises should help too.
In my time on the forum here, only one or two have said the needed surgery. the nhs will consider you for surgery if you have maintained your loss for well over three months.
Your good health is way more important than a bit of sagginess IMO.

thanks everyone for you help and tips!!

I have 3 bottles as a "reserve" under my desk!! I dont want to run out and have to drink tap water!! I find "sparkling" goes down alot easier!

I was 100% yesterday!!! so roll on day 2!!

xxxxxxxxxxx

IMHO I think this varies from one person to another. I fared ok.
A number of factors influence it:
Age- the older the less elasticity
Skin type- some people have better skin than others
Amount of weight to lose- losing a lot of weight quickly may leave loose skin. It may regain shape after a few months.
If you've had children- tum will have stretched anyway
General fitness - the fitter you are the more toned you are likely to be.
Many people swear by palmers cocoa butter and bio oil to help with skin tone. Targeted toning exercises should help too.
In my time on the forum here, only one or two have said the needed surgery. the nhs will consider you for surgery if you have maintained your loss for well over three months.
Your good health is way more important than a bit of sagginess IMO.

Thank you for your comprehensive reply.
The only exercise I can do is walking, I am thinking of taking up swimming but that will have to wait until such time I have reached my target. :D

Hi new on here so not sure how to go about the post. i have been putting aside 4lites of water in the fridge, i have a small bottle that i keep filling up. wich is better than a big one as its a bit overwelming.
week one --- 9lb lost

Last edited:
wow!! 9lbs is fantastic!!!

I like my water room temperature!! hehe!! so I hide the bottles under my desk, so I cant see how much is left - I know totally what you mean about overwhelming!!! It really is a mind game sometimes!!!

jane x

i do the same fill up a small bottle six times throughout the day find that helps me get through:D

Back