Here we go......Just started

cd121272

Silver Member
I would like to thank this site for posting the points for Chinese takeaways.

I started weight watchers on Monday and this weekend is my father-in-laws birthday, surprise surprise he says we will have a chinese. I was starting to panic a bit but thanks to you I am gonna be able to have one.........

You all seem to be doing very well, keep it up!! x :)

Welcome on board hun... and well done for getting started!!!

Enjoy every mouthfull of that chinese :D :D :D

If you need any help getting around the site or any help about anything... just holler!!!

love

Gen xxx

I will do gen, I am sure I will need some help along the way but done ok (I think) for the last 3 days LOL.

well done... ur head is obviously in the right place!!! go for it and u'll be a skinny mini in the summer :D :D :D

Welcome to Minimins and to Weight Watchers, were kinda small in number but youll always find someone isnt far away with support or to say hello. :) Between us we can usually find out the answer to most WW dilemmas and questions :)

that is what I am hoping for, and reading all the other threads everyone is doing so well which is very encouraging!!

Hopefully I will be able to carry on reading them later as gotta pop out now.

Thank you again
Clair:D :D :D

Does anyone know what happens if you dont eat all of your points at anytime or is it best to eat them ALL?

:)

Sorry to keep asking but how much and what sort of excercise do you all do???? Thanks again

First of all...
welcome15.gif

Secondly, when I save points I have to admit I don't go out of my way to have them by the end of the week. If I save them I save them, if I don't I don't. I think it helps to make sure you have all your points at least once or twice a week, as your body/metabolism will get used to you having the same all the time - having a different amount (and different meals) each day keeps your metabolism at peak performance!

Oh, and I've bought a trampette from a friend and am planning on doing that of an evening or something. I'm very lazy and hate exercise.

Good luck with your weight loss, I'm sure you'll do great! :D

Thanyou everyone for your replies.

This is my first week as you know and I have been struggling a bit trying to eat everything but last night a sorted it, I had 6 point left to have so I consumed 2 glasses of wine to top them up a bit....LOL

Anyway it is my first weighin tomorrow night so will have to see how I have done, hopefully I will have done as well as all of you have.......and if not :cry: I will just keep trying LOL:)

Hiya how many points are you on a day when i did ww along time ago i lost 1 stone and then it went on again and im back to square one with more weight on .And i never used all my points when i went to meeting and i was having alot left over after my tea but they say you must eat all points to lose weight.

Good luck for your weighing

I am on 21 points a day and am struggling, I went to ww about 3 yrs ago and lost 18 lbs but then as soon as I stopped I have done the same as you and put more on than what I started with last time.

It is getting to the stage where I will have to have a bag of crisps or something to get my point up......:)

Hiya what do you have for breakfast i will be on 27 points round about but dont go to meetings was thinking about it but i will have a job to use all mine so if you dont have them you wont lose weight i bet thats where ive been going wrong before with not eating what im allowed do you count fresh fruit in your points allowance

You do count fruit but it is only half or one point its not much, I have just been naughty and had a packet of crisps with my dinner to up my points (the only packet I have had this week I might add) as I have got a stir fry with chicken tonight which wont be much either!

I cant really answer the choc and cakes as I dont eat them much, well very very rarely anyway.

I tried piling my plate up with veg last night and it stuffed me out which ment I could'nt eat anything else after, thats why I had my glasses of wine lol

For breakfast I normally have cereal or toast thats about all I can stomache first thing in the morning.

Hi chocolate and anything sweet is my let down for breakfast i usually have porridge the oatso simple individual sachets they are about 1and half to 2 points then when at work i hardly have anything for lunch maybe a packet of crisps and then when come home im really starving and this is why i have alot of points left over

I normally take a tin of soup or boil an egg the night before and take that to work to put in sandwich with some salad. Chicken slices and sliced ham is another good one to have at diner time.

When I went shopping the other day I brought some low fat cheese as I dont like cottage cheese and that is ok but nothing like the real thing!

Back