Total Solution Here we go!!!!

Kazz2011

Well my pack should come tomorrow and I am really keen to get started!!!! Last time I weighed myself (couple of weeks ago) I was 15 st 6lbs so looks like 4 stone to lose to get me back to when I met my hubby 14 years ago!!!!! 14 years of being adored by my man having my kids and generally looking after everyone but me!!!
Gonna be weighing in on a Monday morning as I dont want to have my own scales as I will be on them every day freaking myself out!!!!
Got a friend joining me on this journey for support so that's great and this sites gonna be so helpfull too! Just hope I don't bore you all to death in the meantime lol
Not sure how to tell my family about the diet I'm sure they won't understand and think I'm gonna make myself ill not because they don't support me but because they worry about the horror stories that crop up now and again!!!! But I am determined that by summer I will be on my way to my goal of 11st 7lbs can't wait!!!!!! Thanxs for reading my waffle sorry it's so long but it's gonna be the first of many lol xxx

Arrghhhhhh still waiting !! My packs are on the van and should have been here by 1.15!! I've been told by my butt kicking friend that I am starting tomorrow she's gonna weigh and measure me so looks like I all set! Come on Mr van driver!!!!! Defo having a new summer wardrobe this year woop woop!!!! Xxx

So mad!!! Not getting my packs today cos the can driver had problems????? What's that about? Looks like I gotta wait in again tomorrow arggghhh this is not the start I wanted !!

Ok as suggested while I wait again for my packs here are some of the reasons I gonna lose weight....

1. To be able to buy nice clothes without having to go right to the back of the rail.
2. To look as sexy as my hubby tells me I am !! Thanxs babes !!!!!
3. To do more with my boys bike riding swimming go karting rollercoasters that kind of thing!
4. To be healthy!!
5. To have a lovely family portrait done!!
6. To feel the sense of achievement when I hit my goals!!!

To be the yummy mummy sexy wife and the confident happy person I am inside hidden under layers of flab!!!!!!! Cos I'm worth it lol xxxxxxxxxx

I had to chuckle at your van driver story! I was waiting for my first delivery - supposed to have arrived between 9.30 and 10.30am on the Monday - got to lunch time and I was starving at this point - called them up and the van driver had apparently driven into a bollard and written off the van! Luckily no one was hurt and my packs turned up around 2ish so still managed to start them that day (had run out of TF packs at 5pm the night before LOL!)! Hopefully yours will be with you very soon if not already! Good luck with your journey!

Lol if my van driver doesn't deliver today we will wish he hit a bollard!!!! I gotta ring the depot on half an hour fir delivery time and as I leave for work at 11.30 he better put his foot down and move it!! Lol x

Yey my pack will be here before 11!! So my butt kicking friend bringing me some of her packs scales and measuring tape in the next half hour to get me started!!!! Looks like today is D-day!!! Woop woop !!!
Yikes feel a bit nervous now!!!!

Ok I'm nearly done with day 1.. Had measurements and weight done this morning and as I thought I'm the heaviest I've ever been on the up dude it's the heaviest I'm ever gonna be again!!!
15st7lbs!!!!!
Just had to put it out there cos never wanna see that number again!!
Anyhoo banana shake fir brekkie not bad issues with the strawberry at work no ice didn't mix well enough but drinkable choccy for supper and that's a wrap for today!!
Peeing loads but have drunk 3litres of water so no surprise there lol!!
Let's see how the next few days go!!!!!! Night peeps xxxx

Well done on day 1! Keep it up :D xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well day 2!!! Feeling fine,had the weirdest dream last night I was out shopping and suddenly I had 5 chocolate truffles from thorntons in my hand? All of a sudden all 5 were in my mouth and I was gagging and couldn't spit them out!!!!!! It was really vivid and when I think of it now I can feel that chocolate stuck in my mouth!! Maybe it's my way of saying I don't want it anymore!!!
No headache or anything yet so really nothing more to report! Oooh ithink cooking for the family might be tough but as i've prepared their dinner already when I'm not hungry hopefully tonight wheni may be peckish I don't have to cook much!! God bless the slow cooker.. Lol
Anyhoo
That's enough waffle off out with the dog then vanilla shake for brekkie before work!! Happy dayz xxxx

Ready fir day 3!!!!! Still feeling fine keep waiting for this headache to arrive ! Nothing much to report let's see what today brings!!!!
Can't wait fir weigh in got a looooong wait till Wednesday!!! X

Just remembered funny story from yesterday!! Finished work decided to get my boys a treat from the bakers as you do! Was walking home when by butt kicking friend drove past me and was shouting out the car window "I'm watching u lady"!!!!! There's me with a box from the bakers with 3 buns in lol one for hubby and one each for my boys none for me!!!! Lol she has spies!!!!!
Hubby bit miffed cos I told him I can pit anything solid in my mouth!!!! Sorry if it's crude but being this fat I have a wicked sense of humour slightly twisted but not offending anyone on purpose!!!! Slap my wrist if I cross any lines please!!!!!!!! Xxxxxx

Good luck for day 3 - sounds like you have taken to this really well! Well done on the bakery treats as well - I just remember being so huffy anything hubby ate anything nice - never would have dreamed of actually buying him a treat !!! LOL
Maybe you can tell your hubby to look forward to AAM week - provided there are no carbs involved ....... ;)

Sounds like you're very determined and have made a really good start. I really like your reasons for wanting to lose weight :)

Just remembered funny story from yesterday!! Finished work decided to get my boys a treat from the bakers as you do! Was walking home when by butt kicking friend drove past me and was shouting out the car window "I'm watching u lady"!!!!! There's me with a box from the bakers with 3 buns in lol one for hubby and one each for my boys none for me!!!! Lol she has spies!!!!!
Hubby bit miffed cos I told him I can pit anything solid in my mouth!!!! Sorry if it's crude but being this fat I have a wicked sense of humour slightly twisted but not offending anyone on purpose!!!! Slap my wrist if I cross any lines please!!!!!!!! Xxxxxx

omg you make me laugh!! haha you better stick around doing this diet to keep me entertained :p

p.s. day 2 and i haven't got a headache either? if you drink lots of water i think that helps prevent a headache xxx

Well day 3 nearly done!! Feeling really settled into my shakes now got my routine and it's all goooood!!!! As I'm sitting here the boys tucking into their dinner and I've not even pinched a chip!!! Wow mega chuffed with myself!!! Hubby going to Cardiff to arch England play tomorrow so just me and the boys may just chill and maybe play some kinnect lol
Be good peeps catch u on day 4 xxx

Glad it's all going so well. It's a nice feeling isn't it, when it all comes together :)

Thinking about registering fir race for life!! Can I lose at lest 35 lbs in 11 weeks!! I truely believe I can!!! As I've got 2 boys I would be ahem "running" with my god daughter who is 12 and fantastic she did it last year and do proud of her it would be lovely to share something like that with her ! Mmmmm gotta decide soon let's get first weigh in over and will see if it's possible!!!!

sounds like it is all going really well for you....you have nearly completed a week already. Good luck for your first weigh in!!..x

Yeh remind me of this when I'm feeling crappy and want a big mac lol I WILL RESIST!!!!!!! I'm gonna be size 14/16 by summer!!!!!!!

Back