Total Solution Here we go!!!!

I use movicol, twice a day. it's great pooing Everyday lol
Give it a day or so to work ;) x

So I probably shouldn't take any more then? I expected immediate action lol Will have to be patient !!! Cheers!! Xxx

Ok Day 5 been 100% so far and am gonna stay that way!!!!!!
Doing the dreaded food shop later yikes!! Need to remember I'm shopping for 3 now gonna plan all their meals and get things I can throw in slow cooker or prepare as much as possible in advance !!!!
Gotta get some ketostix and figure out what that's about lol
Just had brekkie vanilla shake with coffee and ice not quite a starbucks frappachino but much better for me!!!!
Treat myself to some really nice coffee cos other than water it's all I'm drinking. Not been tempted by coke zero which apparantly I can have but don't want how weird I used to drink loads of coke not missing it YET I'm sure i will eventually .
I did feel guilty drinking that movicol yesterday like I'd broken the diet but I'm sure it won't affect anything..
So here's to day 5 and a 100% week I'd getting closer and closer soon be weigh in wednesday !! In a happy place right now :0) xxxxxxxx

Kazz2011 said:
So I probably shouldn't take any more then? I expected immediate action lol Will have to be patient !!! Cheers!! Xxx

Try take one a night and see how it goes, this is gonna be too much info but..... If I get runny poo then I go from 2 per day to one every other day.

Hope you manage to go soon ;) x

Day 5 100% !!!!
I am so into this now made it through dinner at my mums told them I'm on a diet which limits what I can eat!! No problems as I'd had my shake before going up banana with a touch of nutmeg and ice really nice!! Anyhoo dad says can't I just have veg cos veg is good fit me!! Aww bless he'd made the biggest fresh fruit salad for pud and still couldn't get it why I wouldn't have any . Felt kinda bad cos usually pud is a big cream cake or something so he was trying to be helpful!
Anyway got through the whole afternoon with just water and didn't give in to a sneaky peak on the scales!! How good am I???
Got my ketostix and some dulcolax incase the toilet issue arrises again!!
Ironing done house tidy got my new sofa coming tomorrow so gotta stay in and wait!! Hubby just ran me a nice hot bath which I am now going to enjoy !! Life is good!! On to day 6 xxxxx

Ohhhh well done stay 100% and your gonna have such a great weigh in day!!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Day 6 and nothing exciting to report sitting waiting for DFS to bring me yet another new sofa long story!! Had my vanilla/coffee shake feeling good tested my ketostix out lol that was fun it dark purple/wine which I can only assume is a good thing!!!
Won't be long now till I find out if it's been worth it but to be honest not found it hard going at all!!! This will change so when I do get to the point where I wanna give up I can look back at these early days and think yeh I can do this!!!
I never want to see 15st 7 again!!!!!!!!! X

Got a rumbling tummy first time since I started the diet that I've felt hungry!!! Oh well cuppa coffee and trying to hold off having my lunch shake till 3 !!!!!!

Well day 6 100% done!!!! Bit of a rumble this afternoon but nothing a cuppa coffe couldn't cure! Lovely new sofa to snuggle up on tonight finally!!! Looking forward to weigh in but dreading it too how weird!!! I know I've done 100% everyday but you never know what the scales show!!!!
As I'm on the shake pack I'm slightly missing savouries so might try some soups on my next order!!! Seen a pack with a bit of everything in even though I wanted to avoid the bars for a while they cld come in handy when out and about! Let's see how rest of the week goes!
Feeling so positive and loads o energy I really can see me shifting some of this flab In the next few months!!!! Hope it continues x

Yayyy day 6! that's awesome getting close to weigh in now ;) I'm sure you're going to have a fabulous loss on weds you've done amazing so far.

Slightly jealous of the new sofa lol mine is soo scabby now haha - p.s. any idea how to get biro off a white leather sofa? my son decided to use it as a colouring book when i wasn't paying attention :S oops

xx

Day 7!!! Already... Feeling a bit crappy this morning got a bit of a headache bloated tummy (again) and sore throat!!! But am determined to get 100% again today it better bloody show tomorrow on weigh in!!!
No idea how to get biro out your sofa though!! I gad my leather one for 12 years perfect when the kids were little gone for that chenille squishy soft stuff now lol not be so easybto wipe beans chocolate oor whatever off glad they're past that now they're 13 and10 omg I still got baby fat!!!
Is it really bad??? House insurance might try sending a cleaner if you try a claim! TBH while the kids are so little better just to live with it cos the little monkeys love spilling and drawing lmao gotta love em!!!!

Gonna book my girly weekend to London today that will boost me do I can go shopping 3 stone lighter in July !!!!!!
Later peeps x

Ooooh London weekend booked can't wait proper girls weekend to celebrate my mated 40th!! Im gonna be 3 stone lighter by then so hopefully be able to shop for nice clothes!
Weigh in tomorrow yikes!!!!!
Been very lazy today had a quick walk with the dog now lying on the couch watching Miranda luvly chilling out cefire going to watch my little un play footy with his school team!
Still really thirsty so water water water glug glug glug!!!!!!!!
Later xxxxx

Oh god first weigh in tomorrow excited but terrified ! I've been 100% all week no slip ups whatsoever just hope it'd been worth it!! I've been Reading all these diaries showing massive losses in the first week what if mine is rubbish?????? Arrrgggg stressing and nothing I can do about it now !!!!!!
Oh well wish me luck hopefully get my wee elephant moving tomorrow!!!! X

Good luck for tomorrow. I'm sure you'll do fine.
I know how you feel, my first weigh in tomorrow too!

As long as I've lost more than 2lb, I'll be happy.

X

Chazsucks said:
Yayyy day 6! that's awesome getting close to weigh in now ;) I'm sure you're going to have a fabulous loss on weds you've done amazing so far.

Slightly jealous of the new sofa lol mine is soo scabby now haha - p.s. any idea how to get biro off a white leather sofa? my son decided to use it as a colouring book when i wasn't paying attention :S oops

xx

Hairspray will get biro off ur sofa, spray a little bit on a cloth and gently rub it. My mother in law got biro on our old sofa and that's what she used!

Good luck for weigh in 2moro chick, can't wait to hear your first loss :) x

Come on kazz, how much have you lost? Lol xx

Clair-G said:
Hairspray will get biro off ur sofa, spray a little bit on a cloth and gently rub it. My mother in law got biro on our old sofa and that's what she used!

Good luck for weigh in 2moro chick, can't wait to hear your first loss :) x

Ohhh thank you!!!! Xxx

Omg I really must start reading my posts before posting them !!! I promise I can spell really just can't type on this iPod!!!

Back