Total Solution Here we go!!!!

Wow 10k!!!! Good luck for weigh in tomorrow xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Omg week 4 !!!!!!
Why do I always feel bloated on weigh in days?
Waiting fir my butt kicker to come do her stuff and give me a good result (fingers crossed!)
Ooh it's cold today got the heating on and still shivering!
Anyhoo still in a good place hope this weeks been better scales wise but as long as it's a loss I suppose that will have to do!
Be back later with results ........ Xx

Omg week 4 !!!!!!
Why do I always feel bloated on weigh in days?
Waiting fir my butt kicker to come do her stuff and give me a good result (fingers crossed!)
Ooh it's cold today got the heating on and still shivering!
Anyhoo still in a good place hope this weeks been better scales wise but as long as it's a loss I suppose that will have to do!
Be back later with results ........ Xx
Good luck with your weigh in!!:)

I too have put my heating on this morning....was bl**dy cold at 5.30. Must get off mins...been on far too long this morning!

Can I ask what cross trainer you have? I was looking at getting one as its the only piece of gym equipment i liked using!:)

Oh well another 3lbs gone again a bit deflated but bigger picture 16lbs in 3 weeks! carry on and i SHOULD just about lose 3 stone by my end date...
I have an olympus cross trainer dunno much about them but its easy to use (if the kids havent been messing with the tension control lol) i enjoy using it and hopefully it will help me burn off some extra flab..
Using it for about 20ish minutes a day started properly yesterday so may get better weight loss next week 100% TS and 10k every day has got to help!
Was only doing 5k last week and didnt do it every day but getting stuck in this week ......
lets see what week 4 brings ..........................

I only lost 3lb as well but am taking comfort in the fact that it's going in the right direction. What's fantastic about you is you are going to end up fit as well as slim!

Well done 3lbs is good! 3lbs a week = pretty much on track for a stone a month! Xxx

Well done 3lbs is good! 3lbs a week = pretty much on track for a stone a month! Xxx

I second that! And thanks for info, Re; Xtrainer.....and bl**dy hell woman... are you mad??!!! Doing 5k is enough on a vlcd...but 10k is madness!!lol. I havent signed up for rfl...think I will sponsor my friends this year:eek:

I was a wee bit worried about still bring on ts and doing the 10k but I really don't want to come off early cos once I finish that's it! I'm done with it!
So hopefully my training at home will boost my fitness but could also slow my weight loss if I'm building muscle so gonna go by how I look and feel!
Hubby sitting eating a Chinese I got my shake yummy lol ;)
Still feel bloated but staying 100% looks like I better get used to 3lbs a week but hey in a great place and feeling happy !
Xxxx

Well done on this week's loss and loss overall - 16 lbs in 3 weeks is fantastic

xxx

My weigh in day was today too, 3 lbs also. I think is just fine, they tend to add up in the end, don't they? ;)

Keep going!

Hey hun be careful with your training 10k a day is a lot of exercise and we are only on 600cals... If you burn a lot of them off it will leave less than your body needs per day! Have you got a hr monitor? It will you how many calories you burn on your trainer xxx

Hey I'm doing the 5k race for life ur brave doing 10 but well done for entering. I've done a couple of jogs so far but I'm adding a meal on those days for some extra cals. Look forward to see how u get on. X

Morning world!!!
Week4 continues.....
Omg I really want some cheese on toast!!!! And a big mug of milky tea. Not had a cup of tea since I started cos I can't drink it black so coffee will have to do for now.
Oh well back to reality found out what's causing the bloated tummy think it was the sparkling water all that gas! Amazing I could drink pints (and pints ) of magners or lager and feel fine that's probably where most of my weight came from on the first place gonna have to keep that under control when I finish this diet!!!!
I know I'm not even half way there but focusing on my end date it really helping me stay on track cos I know it's a one shot deal won't be doing this again so trying to get as much flab off as possible.
Decided 15th June is the start of my 12th week so will try 2 packs then 1 pack a day during that week and see how it goes so won't be finishing totally till 23rd!!!! Still 12 weeks on plan so 3 stone will be gone by then!!!!!
Happy dayz xx

Got rid of the gas then? :)

Oh yes the gas has left the building!!! ;) my stomach looked like a beach ball so not the result I expected from sparkling water! Give me a magners anytime!!!

Well that's another 10k under my belt !!! Feels great and I know it's gotta help with weight loss!
Easter approaching I got my egg all ready but not allowed to touch it till my 12 weeks are up I might still have it on my birthday in July cos no way am I binging on chocolate and its gonna last a while!!!!
Got my sponsor form on my facebook page let's see how much I raise!
I had a scare last year found lumps and had to have mammogram and scans thankfully it was all clear but some people not so lucky if me losing 3 stone and running 10k can help one person it's so worth it!!!!
Feel free to look me up Karen Footitt if anyone on fb!
In a great place and feeling good!!
X

Well done Kazz it's such a worthy cause I've literally flooded my facebook with advertising my sponsorship lol.

Well that's another 10k under my belt !!! Feels great and I know it's gotta help with weight loss!
Easter approaching I got my egg all ready but not allowed to touch it till my 12 weeks are up I might still have it on my birthday in July cos no way am I binging on chocolate and its gonna last a while!!!!
Got my sponsor form on my facebook page let's see how much I raise!
I had a scare last year found lumps and had to have mammogram and scans thankfully it was all clear but some people not so lucky if me losing 3 stone and running 10k can help one person it's so worth it!!!!
Feel free to look me up Karen Footitt if anyone on fb!
In a great place and feeling good!!
X

You've got some will power to resist the egg!!!

Well done for entering rfl...I cant sponsor you personally ( have too many friends that need my dosh!) but its all for the same cause!!! Have a good day:)

Friday Friday Friday !!!
Week 4 still lol
Well nearly the weekend again hoping to stay 100% and again hoping fir a better weight loss but 3 may have to do again!!! 3 may indeed by my magic number!
Hoping you all have a great weekend if you can't be good be carefull ;) xx

Back