Total Solution Here we go!!!!

yay well done can't wait for your weigh in tomorrow!! xx

OMG!! Last night I managed my 5k easy today I took dog out and decided to have another go it was much harder and I was struggling however when my son came on from school and asked had I done my 5k told him I struggled he started grinning little bugger had changed the tension level up 2 notches !!!! No wonder I was knackered!
Just had a walk to get a big pack of batteries fir wii fit might as well use the biggest loser game I bought last year!!!!!
So between my 5k cross training and Wii fit I got my keep fit plan sorted!
Weigh in tomorrow yikes!!!! Please please please gimme at least 4 !!!

good luck for weigh in tomorrow hun..x

OMG!! Last night I managed my 5k easy today I took dog out and decided to have another go it was much harder and I was struggling however when my son came on from school and asked had I done my 5k told him I struggled he started grinning little bugger had changed the tension level up 2 notches !!!! No wonder I was knackered!
Just had a walk to get a big pack of batteries fir wii fit might as well use the biggest loser game I bought last year!!!!!
So between my 5k cross training and Wii fit I got my keep fit plan sorted!
Weigh in tomorrow yikes!!!! Please please please gimme at least 4 !!!
You are doing brilliantly on the exercise front. If you haven't lost 4 it's because all the fat is turning into muscle and that weighs far more :):character00116:

Good luck for tomorrow!!!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sooo.... ??

God I'm impatient aren't I lol xx

Oooh weigh in today cant wait but dreading it!!!! Gonna be a tough day but I'm gonna stay 100% no matter what.. My baby becomes a teenager today omg when did that happen?
So cake and Camerons choice fir dinner it is (for them!) told him choose anything u want and guess what he picked my homemade burgers!!! So looks like a junk day in my house .
My butt kicker will be here just after 9 to weigh me in so not too long to wait !!!!
Xxxxx

Good luck for weigh in!!

You've done so well already. You'll probably be too busy running around after everyone else to even think about the food!

Oh and happy birthday to your son!! X

Week 3 day 1... 3lbs off i know its a loss but i really thought i was gonna hit my first stone mark today.Gutted to be totally honest but still giving it 100% and will do better next week !

Aww Hun I know what you mean I'll be gutted if I don't lose as much as I want tomorrow as well but albs is awesome, it's basically a stone in 2 weeks! Xx

Rough day!!! Still 100% though!!!!
Over my initial shock of only losing 3lbs I know crazy!!!! Had to make my son the dinner he asked fir cos it's his birthday lol homemade burgers proper chips and a banoffee pie!!!! Feeling great cos I didn't even lick the toffee spoon how good am I!!

About this weigh in hoping for more next week but don't see anything i could do differently the only change I made was more excersise and physillium husks! Not taking the husks this week to see what happens !!
Bring on week 3 xxx

But as Chazsucks says, nearly a stone in just a fortnight! If i'd said to you, do you realise you'll be 13lb lighter in two weeks I bet you'd never have believed me :) Very, very impressed that you didn't lick the spoon!

Have you measured? You may have lost inches... When you start exercising you build muscle and the muscle also holds on to extra water xx

Week 3 day2!!!
Well still 100% doing well but feeling a bit crap!! I'm still hoping fir a better loss next week less than 10 weeks to go even 3lbs a week will give me a 43lb loss taking me to 12st 6 but I really wanna be 11st anything!!
On the plus side one of my workmates noticed I'd lost some weight and my clothes are a wee bit looser!!!
Hopefully more cheery tomorrow!!!!

Well done, you are doing so well. I know what you mean about being disappointed when you dont lose as much as you think you should, I have been through it myself. We just have to plough through it chick and carry on and hope for more next week. :rolleyes:

And how amazing that you resisted the banoffee pie....my absolute favourite, no way could I have resisted that!!

I've just chuckled my way through your diary....... you kept me away from the homemade soup ~ thanks :) :) This diet sure has it's ups and downs ~ with your exercise regime and determination you'll be a hot mamma for summer for sure!

Ooooh how good am I???? That banoffee piecwas screaming at me from the fridge! So I went and fad a lovely long bath and scrubbed my skin with Gok gorgeous body scrub I smell fabulous and the banoffee pie has shut up lol
Waiting fir my hubby to come home wish he'd hurry up!!!
Aww how sweet been together 14 years and one of my favorite sounds is my hubbys car pulling into the drive!!!
Anyway if that pie isn't gone tomorrow I'm gonna take great pleasure in binning it!!
Wow I've had no solids or booze for 16 days amazing!!!
X

Week 3 day 3......
Morning all..... Friday already I'm still in shock that I've managed to sat 100% since I started this diet really thought I'd be struggling by now! It's either my determination to make the most of my 12 weeks on this and get as near 12st as possible or the fact that I've can't let my butt kicker down!!
Let's see what today brings !!!! Xxxxxx

Ooh update hubby and cameron scoffed all the banoffee pie last night so it's no longer teasing me in the fridge lol x

Back