Total Solution Here we go!!!!

Hey I wasn't hinting fir you all to sponsor me just if you all lurk on fb I'm there too lol
I know everyone knows someone doing this event and I just wanted to be part of it and it's gonna raise millions fir a fantastic cause!!!
Thinking I might not weigh in over the Easter holidays do TS for 2 weeks and have a nice big number when the kids go back to school !!!!
Ooh babysitting duty starts Monday my sister in law going back to work from maternity leave so I got my wee nephew 2 days a week awwww can't wait lol
Happy dayz xx

3 might be your number but tis still a great weightloss and with all that running you must be toned and fit!! Well done to you ~ have a lovely weekend (I just wish the sun would return!) :)

Week4 Still!!!!
Big decision I'm not gonna be weighing in fir the next 2 weeks while the kids off school so hopefully when they go back I will be well into the 13's!!!
Dunno what I've done but I can hardly move my left shoulder and arm it bloody kills!!!! Ibuprofen soak in bath and heat pad needed ! Hoping my neck not gonna start up again sometimes it goes onto spasm and I can't move at all ouch!!!!
Have a fab Easter break I might be AWOL during the hold but still be on TS !!
Later peeps xxxx no cross trainer till shoulder better :( x

Week 4 nearly over!! Gonna be hard not weighing in for the next 2 weeks due to Easter holidays!!
Ordered my next load of shakes today sticking to TS and shakes couldn't stomach the soups and the bars didnt really do it for me either!
So my next 5 weeks sorted take me up to week 9 yikes!!!!
Really want to be in the 13's by my next weigh in and well under the 200lbs mark !!!
Later x

You are doing brilliantly...and I would be happy with 3lb per week....my magic number seems to be half of that!! You will have a great weigh in at the end of the hols im sure...x

You're doing brilliantly. I wish I could be as positive as you about the Easter holidays. I think it might be a bit of a setback for me as i'm out of my usual routine. Hope your next weigh in is a great one. Not sure I could wait two weeks, one seems to be a struggle!

Heyyy kazz how's it going chick? Good luck not weighing this week! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi all omg week 4 ends today!!!!!!
Got 2 weeks before weigh in so dunno if I've hit my Easter challenge!
My new packs came today so stocked up fir another 4 weeks yey!!!!!
Not doing aamw! Sticking to ts and giving it my best shot!!!!
Got a comment from my best friend today saying because I'm losing weigh she's gonna get stuck into hers! Thinking she might not like it if I get smaller than her but I know when I'm done I will have people saying I didn't do it properly and it a cheats diet!!! Huh let them try it and see if they could do it!!!
Why do we feel the need to deny this diet?surely the results speak fir themselves!!!
I'm gonna post my weight loss so far on fb just to see what comments I get I love stirring things up!! Loads of ww followers on there hah 16lbs in 3 weeks never do that on ww!!!!!
Why am I ranting tonight? Lol
Oh well rant over and chill!!!!!!
Be good peeps xxxxxxxx

Haha what did they say on fb? Can't believe your not weighing for ages! Good luck lol xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yikes week 5!!! No weigh in till week7 omg!!!!! I'm so hoping to be in the lower 13 by then tbh can't see why I won't be cos giving it 100% and even though I got bbq's Easter and a weekend away I'm taking my packs with me!! Never have I been so determined to do a diet properly and the results will be soooooo worth it!!!
On the other side I got a right bargain at work today 6 bottles of sparkling Zinfandel the good stuff lol fir £20 gotta love staff discount every little helps!! Saving if for when I'm a size 14 in the hot hot summer!!!
Bring it on!!
Xccx

You're doing so well, and I'm really impressed you can hold out till week 7 for your next weigh-in that's fantastic. That wine is going to taste so delicious with you wearing your size 14's and looking fabulous in the summer :)

On the other side I got a right bargain at work today 6 bottles of sparkling Zinfandel the good stuff lol fir £20 gotta love staff discount every little helps!! Saving if for when I'm a size 14 in the hot hot summer!!!
Bring it on!!
Xccx

Now there's an incentive for you! :)

Week 5 and my wee elephants having a sleep fir 2 weeks till I weigh in and hopefully he will get a big jump towards the middle of his track!!!
Had to wear some old trousers today cos my size 18 were falling down !!! Woop woop!!!!!
Busy week ahead got BBQ Easter a bank holiday and my little ones birthday then weekend away omg still gonna be 100% yey me!!!!!!!
Happy Easter all x

You are an absolute star and a real inspiration!

Don't feel like a star right now!! Feeling quite anxious whether to have a bit of steak and salad tonight at BBQ how stupid is that !!! I think maybe I should just to price I can do ws too I know I can do ts easy but adding a wee bit of food frightens me!! I really should be aamw anyway cos it's week 5 but been avoiding it!!
I know I will feel line I've let myself and you lot down so dunno what to do!!!!!!!

Not to price I can do it to prove I can bloody fingers!!!!!!! Arrrggghhhhhh it's gonna be one of those days!!
And breathe!!

Ooops!!!

2 mini chicken fillets BBQ no breadcrumbs
1 homemade burger (in a bun!!!!!)
bit of steak
Handfull of doritos
And...... Summer fruit jelly and a wee bit haggen daz!!!!!
Ok don't feel guilty expect to be out of k and feel shocking tomorrow but the first major food in 5 weeks and I enjoyed every mouthfull!!
Don't know how much I lost last week anyway cos didn't weigh in so will never know the damage done tonight so had a blow out it's out of my system and bring on the next 8 weeks !!!! ;)

Ooh just thought.......
If I divide all my food from tonight that could be my full week of aam!!!!!! Lol just all been eaten in one night!! Xx

Back