Total Solution Here we go!!!!

Back on track after my lovely day off yesterday!! ;)
feeling fine it's a lovely day and I got my little ones football presentation tonight but no snacking or drinking for me got my TS headed screwed on tight!!!!
Dunno what to expect today will it be like my first couple of days all over again which really were not too bad or am I in gor a shocker??
Oh well better wait and see!!!!
Have a lovely Saturday peeps x

Well where am I ?? Week5.....
This not weighing lark has got me lost oh well only another 10 days till weigh in!!!!
Went out last night and took a bar and can of coke zero instead of hitting the magners and buffet!!!
Must be getting better with the fizz cos not bloated today yey!!!! Still not going mad with it though!!
Back on track and really motivated bought some new jeans yesterday size 16 falmer ones which would never have fitted last month probably couldn't have got in 18 ones either lol
Don't wanna buy new clothes so cheapo matalan stuff will do till I see where I get to then it's a whole new wardrobe for me!!!!
Hope u all having a lovely Easter and avoiding the chocolate!!!!!!!!
Later peeps xxxxxxx

Feel like I'm back in week 1!! Just can't get warm tonight feet and nose freezing!!!!!

But my BBQ day off was worth it !! Just won't be doing it again fir 8 weeks lol

Been to another BBQ today but stuck to ts got my little mans birthday on Tuesday again gonna stick to ts so will have made it through mothers day 2 birthdays Easter Sunday and a footy presentation night without being tempted yey me!!!
Next hurdle is a weekend away in hopefully sunny skeggy !!!!! Easy peasy I don't want fish and chips anyway lol keep telling myself that maybe start believing it!!!
Later peeps be good!!!! X

Not gonna make it!!!!!
Ok here I am on week 5 thinking once I've used up the supply of packs I have possibly 4 weeks that's me done with this!!!
Been struggling think it's because I'm not weighing in but gonna wait till next Wednesday anyway!!! Really hungry and tempted to eat all sorts but not giving in!!!!
Or I could just be getting bored of not eating I could be missing alcohol mmmmm
trying to get my mojo back need a butt kicking please guys!!!! :(

May have found my mojo!!!

Been a bit crappy today wanting to eat allsorts but didn't!!!! Just done 5k on cross trainer my neck still a bit delicate but feel better for doing something other than obsess about food I can't eat!
Have got a wee sweat on just having some water then off fir a bath !!!!!!
Think I've not been drinking enough water this week so gotta sort that out!!!!!
Let's see what tomorrow brings!!! X

don't give up hon, you have done really well. Keep strong and remind yourself how good you're gonna look when you shift your weight x

Thanxs chick I really don't want to give up but just realised what the heck has gone wrong today!! Totm!!! Fabulous now I know why I've been crappy and in a couple of days I will be fine again !!! ;) oh I'm coming back as a man next time lol xx

lol, well at least you know why you have been like it, and it's not to do with the diet!!

Week 5 ....

Feeling much better today back in positive mode!!!
My little ones birthday he's having a sleepover I must be mad !!!!! Roll on tomorrow morning when I send them all home lol
Only one more week till weigh in!!!!!
So hoping to get in the low 13's....
Neck still playing up so no cross trainer tonight :(
Oh well better go sort out the party stuff!!
Later peeps x

Hey kazz glad to hear your doing good!! Have fun with the party lol xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

STEP AWAY FAE THE PIZZA!!!!
Jamies wee pals have left loads o pizza arrghhhhhh it's killing me!!! Sitting here with my bar mmmmmm!!!! So doesn't taste like a big meaty feast pizza slice!
Just asked hubby to put it away cos everytime I go in kitchen I'm tempted to nick a wee bit pepperoni or chicken but not gonna!!!!!!
Oh damn birthday cake and ice cream still to come out!! Then chocolate chip pancakes for brekkie!!!
I am sooo gonna get in a size 14 cos I've been so good!! ;)
Later peeps!!!
Mmmmmm pizza drooollll..... Evil evil thing dripping with greasy cheese and oily meat na still not putting me off lol I will resist how's that for will power?

Week 6!!!!

Only one more week till weigh in it's killing me not to have a peek but hopefully it will b worth it and I will see a much better result cos if it's another 3 that's it I'm packing it in lol want at least 12 lbs to take me to 2 stone!!!!!!!!
Been 100% for 5 weeks bar 2 days in all not too bad!!!!
Gotta go to work soon but only 2 days this week so yey!!!!
Catch you later x

Hiya, well done on resisting the pizza lol I had a similar moment looking at my little boys easter eggs yesterday. My husband was amazed I didn't buckle lol

How are you not weighing yourself?!! Lol I couldn't help it this morning, lost 3lbs overnight woo hoo

Keep strong Kazz as you are doing soooooooooo well honey. I have no idea how you have resisted the power of the scales for so long- that must be so hard and you are bound to reap huge rewards from it next week. Take care honey pie xx

Can't wait to see what you weigh next week!!!! I take it you resisted that pizza? :D xxx

:(
Had to come home from work early my neck is so sore and starting to go into spasm!!! Gotta get into a hot bath and get some heat and pain relief into it sharpish or I will be in a right mess!!!
On the up side people are saying how much weight I've lost and that my whole shape has changed yey it's paying off! Funny though cos when they ask how much I've lost I honestly don't know lol
Wondering how accurate my wii fit scales are!! Dunno whether to have a peek !!!! Ad I don't have normal scales!!!!
Shall I or shan't I?????????

No pizza no cake no ice cream yey survived another birthday!!!!!
Next one is mine but not till July and I'm gonna have whatever I fancy!!! Just not in huge pre exante size portions! Lesson learned!!!!!
Be good peeps my bath is ready !
Xxxxxx

Noooooo kazz don't weigh! Wait till weds :) not long now :D hehe xx

Starting over!!!! Just had a lovely weekend away totally off plan no shakes lots of nice things and now I'm back on track!!!
Felt great to have a break after 6 weeks now gotta get stuck in and hopefully shift some lbs xxxxx
Don't feel like I've let myself down still in my new size 16 jeans dunno how much I weigh tbh numbers not really importaint right now going by how I feel in my clothes and look in the mirror think there may be something wrong there but don't even feel the need to jump on the scales even after 3 weeks of not weighing !!!!
Yikes ts all the way now !!! X

So hard!!!!

My first full weekend off plan and boy am I paying for it now!! Really struggling to get back on track and back on ts!
Found it so easy when I first started but this is a whole new ball game!
Need to get my first day done then hopefully back into the routine!

Tell me about it hunny when I went back TS after my Easter weekend it was soooo hard and now I find myself much more tempted than I used to be lol!!!! Grrrr! So are you going to be weighing tomorrow? Xxx

Back