Here we go......!!!

norwegian girl said:
Nicki, well done, so you had the worst day today day 2! It can only get better from here, I feel so bad you have to made food for others, I am lucky in that I just have myself to think about now. Day four was seriously easier than any other day, Nicki do NOT give up no matter how bad the temptation. I love the veg soup, then the chicken one, why dont you have a hot soup when you are cooking, so it may take tempation away a bit. I am looking forward to Monday then I have done a whole week, I just need to do this now! Am a bit nervous because I have a friend coming to see me in a week and she is a size 8 and will be staying in London for the weekend. (I do not live in Norway now) She is coming with another friend and we were planning to stay in a hotel, I am thinking that I should just see them then come home in the evenings, I am so nervous that she will go mad that I am doing this diet, as I am not going to break it at all when she comes.

Lucy have you started today? Let us know and good luck.
Julia

Hi Norwegian girl, hope you survive your weekend. I hope your friends are supportive of you. That's the sign of a true friend, they should support you & be happy you're taking control of your life!! Stay strong!

Day 5....

Well it's the start of day 5 on TS, I've been 100% but really don't feel like I'm 'in ketosis' yet? :-( & i'm still very hungry! Lol doesn't mean I'm anywhere close to wanting to cheat or give up tho... I know I'm losing the lbs & will continue to...

I'm feeling really proud of myself this 1st weekend (which i was dreading a little!)..... fri evening I took my kids to McD's without so much of a sniff of a chip & yesterday (sat) went to a kids party at a playbarn in a pub & watched all my friends eat their yummy meals along with the kids & drinking their vodka or wines & I just had my water :-D feel like I've had a couple of really big temptations in front of me & have passed the test!

I've had a nice lazy sunday morning so far with my coffee, just going to get dressed, then take the kids out for a nice long walk in the playing fields & woods behind my house. Then I'll cook a roast that I won't eat! & this afternoon I plan on clearing my wardrobe & putting it all on eBay.... I know I won't be wanting these big sized clothes anymore! & it'll put a little money in my kitty for buying the small sizes I'm going to need!! :-D

Hope everyone else is doing well :)

Nicola xx

How well are we all doing! Brilliant stuff. Small confession I had a sneaky jump on the scales and 6lbs, gone, just like that! Wish I hadn't though as wanted to make it to 2 weeks.
Glad we are all so positive, it makes a big difference to motivation, and to know we have someone we can chat with.
Have s super Sunday everyone, remember another morning tomorrow with that wake up feeling of "Yes, I did another day", whooaaahh
Julia

Yay well done Julia!!! I too had a sneaky weigh yesterday & I too have lost 6lbs so far! Well done us!! :-D from now on tho I will stick to my Wednesday weigh in only... Think staying off the scales will take more will power than not eating?! Lol

Hope you're all enjoying your weekend

Nicola xx

Day 6.....

So, I'm nearly through the 1st week & I've got to say so far I'm not finding it anywhere near as hard as I thought it would be :)

I'm still feeling hungry though, even with plenty of water, & no bad breath/taste so still don't think I'm in ketosis which is a little confusing as I know I def should be at this point? But will keep on anyway. I feel so positive about this diet, I know that with any other diet or healthy eating plan I'd have cheated by now, kidding myself that 'just a little' is ok.... The no room 4 error way of this really helps. It's also probably the 1st time in my life I'm getting enough water & the rda of vitamins I need!! My skin has been quite bad the last few months, dehydrated & bumpy, so I'm hoping that will improve as well as my size! :)

Think I will get the treadmill out later (currently used as a clothes horse!) & leave it out in the living room... Sod what it looks like or whether it takes up half the room! If it's out & ready I'll be more likely to use it.... Just for walking mind, me & jogging?? No! I'm thinking to begin with just half hour in the evenings while I watch tv, I'm sure it'll help & if i start with just a little i can step it up as my loss slows.

Hope everyone's doing well & feeling positive :)

Nicola xx

Hi nicki, it took me ages to get the ketosis feeling aswell, I think around day 5 or 6... maybe even 7, can't quite remember!

Good luck for your first weigh in aswell :) hope its a great loss for you! x

Well done!! 6lbs is fabulous!! You're well on your way now! Keep at it! Really pleased you're doing so well!

Thanks so much :) xx

Hi nicki, it took me ages to get the ketosis feeling aswell, I think around day 5 or 6... maybe even 7, can't quite remember!

Good luck for your first weigh in aswell :) hope its a great loss for you! x

Oh so glad its not just me.... never looked forward to bad breath before??! :D Thank u, good luck to u all on your weigh ins this week too! xx

Day 7.....

Well didn't plan to weigh again til official weigh in tomo but a friend who's also dieting (not exante) is weighing weekly at mine & couldn't make tomo so came this morn & I couldn't resist.... Still 6 lbs.... I'm so disappointed :-( don't get me wrong I'm thrilled with 6 off but as I'd already lost that after 3 days I'm a bit gutted that there's been nothing more in the last 3 days! I've been 100% TS & plenty of water.... Oh well hey ho, will weigh again in the morning & can live in hope that I might miraculously drop a couple overnight?! Was feeling so positive after my sneaky midweek weigh & seeing everyone's fab losses but now feeling a little deflated & seem to be seeing lots of posts about people not budging!

Hope everyone else is doing ok...

Nicola xx

nicki303 said:
Day 7.....

Well didn't plan to weigh again til official weigh in tomo but a friend who's also dieting (not exante) is weighing weekly at mine & couldn't make tomo so came this morn & I couldn't resist.... Still 6 lbs.... I'm so disappointed :-( don't get me wrong I'm thrilled with 6 off but as I'd already lost that after 3 days I'm a bit gutted that there's been nothing more in the last 3 days! I've been 100% TS & plenty of water.... Oh well hey ho, will weigh again in the morning & can live in hope that I might miraculously drop a couple overnight?! Was feeling so positive after my sneaky midweek weigh & seeing everyone's fab losses but now feeling a little deflated & seem to be seeing lots of posts about people not budging!

Hope everyone else is doing ok...

Nicola xx

Jeez some people, there's no pleasing em.
6lbs is superb, u r a star.

Jeez some people, there's no pleasing em.
6lbs is superb, u r a star.

Haha I know, what can I say, I'm a woman... never happy?!! ;)

Thanks, Nicola xx

Day 8......

Yay I've made it through my 1st week :)
It's been relatively painless so far, bought some ketostix to reassure myself as I luckily haven't had any horrible side effects like the taste/breath & am happy to say I'm well & truly in ketosis! woke up with a horrible headache but that's gotta be due to my lack of water yesterday as was busy busy busy.... will try to make up for it today.

Soooo as it's day 8 that means its WI day.... 8 lbs!!!!!!! am well & truly chuffed to pieces so heres to week 2!!! :D:D:D:D

Hope you're all doing well & happy with this weeks losses...

Nicola xx

Well done Nicola, can't wait till I've got the first week under my belt again! Onwards and downwards xx

Well done Nicola, can't wait till I've got the first week under my belt again! Onwards and downwards xx

Thanks Carrie... when is you're WI day? Good luck for the week & fingers crossed for a great loss for you! :)

Nicola xx

Well done 8lbs is great! and well done on getting through the first week :)

Well done 8lbs is great! and well done on getting through the first week :)

Thank you! :)

Well done to you so far & good luck for you're week 3 WI!

Nicola xx

8lbs there'll be nothing left of you soon.
U r a star. Well done.
Stapo

8lbs there'll be nothing left of you soon.
U r a star. Well done.
Stapo

Hmm... that'll be quite a while!!! :rolleyes:
Thank you xx

Really struggling :-(((

Was feeling really great after my WI earlier but I have been so hungry today. I've been ok for about half an hour after each pack then it's back. I've been drinking lots of water to fill me up but no difference, I just want food! Taking all my will power not to go & make some toast! (with peanut butter... Mmmm i'm dribbling!) been trying to do things to take my mind off it but my mind just wants to stay firmly focused on the grub today! I considered eating some ham or egg which I know wouldn't do any damage to my loss but really want to stay ts for the 4 weeks at least, as I don't want to give myself the taste for it & make it worse for the coming days/weeks/months! I'm not going to give up but my god, I hope I don't get too many days like this!! :-(

Hang in Niki!! U can do this. I know it's tough when the belly is grumbling, but it needs to shut up cos its eaten enough!! Keep drowning it with water. I hope you don't have more days like this. Hope u were able to stay 100%

Thanks hun, I didn't give in, stayed TS :)
Feeling a lot better this morn, positive again & another lb down :-D I won't let the cravings beat me, I know it will only mean a minutes satisfaction & a week of disappointment, just not worth it!! thanks for your reply, hope your doing ok & have a good day!

Nicola xx

Back