Here we go......!!!

Yeah!!! For you!! You can crack this nut!! Don't you feel fab for not giving in? You really should be so proud!! I'm feeling fab too. Staying the course.

Yep I do feel great for resisting :-D I can & I WILL do this! Glad you're feeling strong too, well done & good 4 u! Let's hope we both get some fab numbers again come week 2 WI.....!!

Xx

Day 9.....

Well after a horrible, hungry day yesterday, I'm feeling great again! have been a little peckish but that's because I didn't take any packs out with me so only just had my 1st one...

Saw a couple of friends & my mum today who were all really proud & supportive & told me I was looking slimmer... I know that's bull after just 1 week & not the slightest difference in my clothes but still made me feel good!!

Had the choc shake last night which I'd only had hot b4 & it was delicious cold!! Just had the tomato & basil soup, trying to get rid of them they're EVIL!!!!! I think next month I'll pay the extra £30 to pick my flavours.

I'm gonna go get my house in order then snuggle in bed with my electric blanket, a DVD, shake & bar as I'm fffffreezing!!

Hope everyone's feeling as fab as I am :- D

Nicola xx

Go Nicola, you'll always have our love and support to keep you warm.
Brrrrrrrrr lol.
Nite nite

Haha thanks stapo.... Xx

Woo hoo!! That's absolutely fab!! Very well done :-D xx

Day 10....

Yay another great day! :-D I am feeling so fab at the mo I just can't believe it?! I've got a history of being a terrible insomniac, not being able to sleep til about 4/5 am then oversleeping, & I've NEVER been a morning person! It takes a brave person to wake me up in the morning & a magic one to actually get me out of bed!! Yet for the past few days I've been sleeping by midnight & awake ON MY OWN at 6.30! :-D think it's actually a 1st! & just feeling so positive!

My mum's coming to stay tonight, bringing mac D's for her & kids & I've got popcorn & chocs in for them & really not bothered about not being able to share any! Tomo I'm seeing friends for a girlie one & again I just know I'll be fine with my water.... & money in my purse on sun!! ;-)

I had half a bar this morn & tomato soup at lunchtime (bleurghhhh!!!! Trying to get rid of them!) & looking forward to my other half a bar & vanilla shake later...

As well as the lbs actually coming off I'm loving feeling back in control of my food habit! I know its only week 2 & I've got a lot further to go but it's so empowering to know that I can do this & can resist that temptation!

Hope you're all having a super day :-D

Nicola xx

What an inspiring post nicola! As you say knowing that we can resist temptation is so empowering... Your going great guns, welldone xx

Thanks so much guys, I think reading everyone's diaries etc, especially where people are sticking at it for months on end & really changing their lives is a massive motivation for me too. It's amazing how much support there is here....

Thanks for your kind comments, I really appreciate them xxx

Day 11....

Well after my high I've now crashed lol feeling horrible today, tired, headache, hungry & low :-( just want food! :-( but will not cave anyway, I've cancelled going out tonight & once my kids have gone to their dads I'm gonna get in bed & stay there & hope for a better day tomo...

Hope you're all doing well & having a great weekend

Nicola xx

Ah Nicola big hugs hang in there, you are doing brilliantly so like me you are hard of yourself on a bad day :( when the kids go to their dads have a bit of pampering, a nice soak in the bath and relax. Tomorrows a new day. Take care

Gill
X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Come on Nikki u no u can do this.
A pamper session sounds like a good idea.
Stapo

Day 12.....

Thanks guys, feeling a lot better today... I did drag my bum out in the end & gotta say I'm feeling very proud that I stuck to my water! :) but woke up with the worst headache this morning, how ironic?! Lol

I know I shouldn't peek at the scales b4 weigh in but I'm glad I did.... 4lbs lighter than weds!!! :-D so feeing rather chuffed all round today!!

How are u all? Doing good I hope...

Nicola xx

Day 13.....

I'm sooooo cold!!! Don't like this side effect, it must be costing me a fortune in gas, what with the heating keep getting whacked up & I'm spending a ridiculous amount of time curled up in bed or on the sofa with fleecy pj's/dressing gowns/blankets!!! Lol but I can live with that while I've got the image of the new slim me in my head! :)

Am trying to up my water today as was very slack yesterday, only managed 1 litre & woke with a dry yukky mouth & headache this morn. Haven't had any packs so far, will prob have half a bar in an hour or so....

I'm so pleased to have almost done 2 weeks TS 100%, no cheats, who knew I had it in me?! Lol rather than looking at the long term, I'm taking it in chunks of a week at a time... My thinking is that It's a lot easier to just get through 7 days, with WI results as a reward at the end then hopefully that will spur me on for the next 7 day chunk :)

Hope everyone's doing great & good luck for all your WI's this week :-D

Nicola xx

Hi you are doing great, I am back to day one, and going to do TS for a few days and see how I go.
Keep up the good work
Gill

Hi you are doing great, I am back to day one, and going to do TS for a few days and see how I go.
Keep up the good work
Gill

Thanks Gill,

you can do this, when u fall off the wagon just get straight back on again, we'll get there eventually ;-) good luck this week

Nicola xx

Day 14.....

Really unwell & had a terrible night. Didn't feel great yesterday then woke in the night feeling dreadful. Had horrendous diarrhoea & sickness (sorry if TMI!!) & the stomach cramps were so bad I was crying (big baby! Lol) I felt really dizzy too & passed out at 1 point & seemed to be out for a few minutes as my daughter couldn't get into the bathroom due to me being out 4 the count in front of it on the floor! Still getting sone cramping but not as often or as painful. But I feel horribly weak & empty. Have had half a bar & some water but don't know how I'm going to manage a soup or shake today, can't stomach the thought, just feel like I need something solid in my tummy?!! :-( & a lucozade to keep my strength up?! Lol

I'm not sure if this is anything to do with the exante or a bug but will stick with it however much I don't feel like it right now!

Hope everyone's good, Nicola xx

Back