Here we go!

Nicpic

So my products have arrived! ( yay) weighed myself (boo) and we're off!
The porridge smells yum. Waiting for it to cool and the lemon water flavouring is really lovely. Can't wait to try the white wine flavour later. Got my sisters hen do this weekend. Low key affair, taking the children so should be fine. Me, sis and mum aren't drinking anyway so I reckon I've got this one in the bag! They know and are hugely supportive.
Wish me luck! :)

Nicpic said:
The porridge smells yum. Waiting for it to cool and the lemon water flavouring is really lovely. Can't wait to try the white wine flavour later. Got my sisters hen do this weekend. Low key affair, taking the children so should be fine. Me, sis and mum aren't drinking anyway so I reckon I've got this one in the bag! They know and are hugely supportive.

Good luck Nicpic :)

Have a good first day! :)

Nicpic said:
Thank you :D really excited to be honest. Good luck you too. Let me know how you get on x

Thanks-my packs are due today, but have a prearranged meal out tomorrow so an starting on Friday am :) x

Good luck :) can't wait to join you xx

Haha second day, having my tea of spicy spag and asparagus and mushrooms and I'm full! I'm struggling to finish it! Who'd have thought it. Can't wait to weigh after a week!!! :)

I started today!! Had choc shake for breakfast and chilli for lunch they were both yum :) I've been the same though and feel full after having them and haven't felt too hungry. Going to have a chicken breast with spices on and asparagus and broccoli with it in a mo :) yum yum! Fingers crossed that it stays like this coz I think I'll be able to cope with it :) glad you're getting on well with it, this first week can't go quick enough-can't wait to weigh in :) xx

I feel exactly the same! Literally wishing the days away ;) well done so far, your tea sound scrumptious. I'm using four packs but might change to 3 plus a meal in the future. See how I feel I think. Here's to big weight losses and skinny jeans!!! :) xxx

I started today!! Had choc shake for breakfast and chilli for lunch they were both yum :) I've been the same though and feel full after having them and haven't felt too hungry. Going to have a chicken breast with spices on and asparagus and broccoli with it in a mo :) yum yum! Fingers crossed that it stays like this coz I think I'll be able to cope with it :) glad you're getting on well with it, this first week can't go quick enough-can't wait to weigh in :) xx

I feel exactly the same! Literally wishing the days away ;) well done so far, your tea sound scrumptious. I'm using four packs but might change to 3 plus a meal in the future. See how I feel I think. Here's to big weight losses and skinny jeans!!! :) xxx

Im so glad youve both had a good day, and seem to enjoy it,as that is the one thing Im worried about. I can just imagine getting all enthusiastic, taking one mouthful, and just BLEUGHHHHH!! fingers crossed I'll like it too xx

Welshtigger said:
Im so glad youve both had a good day, and seem to enjoy it,as that is the one thing Im worried about. I can just imagine getting all enthusiastic, taking one mouthful, and just BLEUGHHHHH!! fingers crossed I'll like it too xx

Yeah I'm still worrying about that too. I really didn't like the cottage pie so was feeling dubious about tea tonight but it was really good! The lemon bar was lovely as was the choc one I had yesterday. Just depends on your taste I guess. I read a post by someone who adores the cottage ours so we all need to try them for ourselves :) you starting tomoz? X

Good luck..............I wouldn't get over excited about the white wine flavouring.....it's no pinot grigiot Hahahahahah :D

cottage pie is lush you just have to be a bit artistic and add a few things like veg bullion and soya sauce :) it my fave as its soooo filling!!

cottage pie is lush you just have to be a bit artistic and add a few things like veg bullion and soya sauce :) it my fave as its soooo filling!!

I have had cottage pie two nights running with broccolli......it's quite nice (glad we can have veg):woohoo:

Back