Here we go

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Whitey, 20 March 2008 Social URL.

1. Whitey

Whitey Full Member

Hi everyone it's my big day it's day 4 and if I get through today hopefully the rest of the week shoud be ok. For anybody that dosnt know my 4th day is my worst day going by my past attempts.

I am in ketosis as I checked this morning and for some reason when this happens I get the munches (dont ask me why) but on the plus side i feel great this morning full of energy and ready to go which is very out of character for me.

Anyway just thought I would say hi and I'll let you know later if I am still on top form.:blahblah:
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

4. Whitey

Whitey Full Member

Oh my god how true is that it all makes sense thanks for that if I get the wobbles today I will read this to get insperation. Thanks
  5. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

I know, it is great to have little bits of information like this .... anything that helps. Good luck today!!
  6. Dobbie

Dobbie I will get to goal .....

Weight Watchers
    Hey Whitey,

Hang in there hun, once today is tucked away you'll be on the fast train to goal weight ;). Have a great day and stay positive :)

Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.