Here's to getting the old me back!

Well done spangly, I found it hard to choose a goal too. I guess it's a balance between feeling good about and being healthy, and the effort required to maintain. If I had to live on lettuce and be down the gym every day I'd be miserable even if I was thin!!!

Wow Spangly Fantastic. Bet you feel great.
Can we see a photo of you in your skinny jeans?
Go on........... xxx:)

Yeah spangly!!! Size 12 is a goal of mine so well done!!! Enjoy the compliments - u deserve them!!

But my 1st weigh in over and I've lost 12lb!!!!!!!!

So it can be done. I'm so excited x x has anyone else got a weigh in coming up? X c

Thanks! I'll try to take some more photos tomorrow!!

Good luck for your weigh in today I'm sure you'll get your head round it in no time at all xx Maxi xx

Oooh, skinny jeans! That's exactly what I've been thinking about since starting LL!

I want to wear them tucked in, with knee high boots... Love that look! And my legs would currently look like 2 overstuffed sausages, trying to burst out, if I wore them at the moment!! Lol...

Can't wait till I get down to goal!! :D

xx

Oh. My. God!

This NEVER happens to me! I was in M&S buying some shoes (I'd actually gone in for knickers but saw them and couldn't resist :eek: and the (young and stylish) sales assistant started raving enthusiastically about the boots I was wearing. Then she went on about how gorgeous the shoes were I was buying and what fabulous taste I have!! :D

Bit weird that my taste hasn't actually changed, I've just started to be able to wear the things I like - but sooooo nice and unexpected. Crikey. Go me!

Here you go... jeans!

Attachments

• SG201700.JPG
    SG201700.JPG
    339.9 KB · Views: 113
Skinny jeans and skinny you!!! You must be really pleased and especially the remarks you got in the shop, bet your beaming! xx Maxi xx

Ooooh, Spangly! You look sooooo good in 'the skinnies'!! :D

Can't wait till I have the bod to wear them too, and join you! ;)

xx

Yo Spangly!!!!!!!
Thank you for the pic.The jeans look great on you. Lovely figure.
How did you feel having that pic taken?
Lovely M&S story too. xx

It was kind of unreal to actually be getting my photo taken, having dreamt of doing LL a few years ago but not being ready to take the plunge. I'm now being picky (!) and realise I look knackered in it because I was up several times in the night before with my littlest, but hey!

Got to stop bragging (who says? Critical parent anyone?!) but yesterday the words "awesome" and "fabulous" were both used in compliments at me about my new figure! Lol. Amazing!

Weigh in tomorrow and I think I'm almost there. Maybe another week or two of lite then rtm? Very exciting!

I took my department out for lunch yesterday and it was really nice being able to eat with them!

Yesterday was lovely. I had to speak at a conference in front of about 100 people and several people who had travelled from the US and hadn't seen me since this time last year were very complimentary. :eek:

My boss also came up to me in the lunch break and said that he hadn't wanted to ask at work as he wasn't sure it was appropriate, and that I didn't have to answer if it was too personal, but what had I done because the results are phenomenal! :eek::eek::D

Soooooo nice! Then went out for a meal in the evening with everyone (cut short because unfortunately my hubby really wasn't well yesterday so I needed to head back quickly) and managed to find things on the menu that were low carb etc. I really hope I haven't knocked myself out of ketosis - just want to get this done now!

Oh, and I got myself the dress in my "after" photo (size 14) in a SIZE 12 in the sale! It came in the post this morning and fits perfectly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To anyone reading this who is thinking of doing lighter life but has doubts or worries... please please do it - and go to the groups and do the homework. If you really want to get slim and healthy IT WORKS.

Lovely hun!
Well done you!
You're a true inspiration and I am so very proud of you and what you've acoplished :)

:talk017::woohoo::woohoo::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::party0019::happy096::clap::clap::clap:

Thanks, guys! Had lunch today with a friend from work who wanted all the details on LL because she says she's so inspired by me she wants to do it too (once she's had her baby and weaned him so probably this time next year!)

LL is truly amazing. I am so glad I gave it a go.

you are inspiration to us all!

Finding lite quite difficult. I haven't lapsed, but I really want to EAT (and I mean EAT in capitals). Am sticking to the plan but it's much harder than total. I'm stressing that I'm going to put weight back on. Ugh.

Back