he's growing up:-(

pink-sarah

Silver Member
my eldest sons growing up:(:(!! hes 14 and ive just had his options evening to choose what he wants to do when he leaves... he has his heart set on being a mechanic...

my baby's growing up:cry::cry:lol!!!

he will... he's had a lot to deal with, he has really severe astham and ADHD, but hes got through it even when the teachers in his old school told me he wouldnt amount to anything,, nice bunch they were!.. but he's getting there, slowly..

IM A PROUD MUMMY!!!!

OMG Sarah! I've just this evening had my 14 yr old son's options evening and he's all set to become a mechanic too! Wants his own business eventually - or to be a rock drummer lol!

So now you have somone who understands how proud you are of your son 'cos I'm proud of mine too! :D

spooky!!!! im so excited for him lol!

mine wants his own business eventually aswell... i really hope they both do well.. the kids now deserve a break !

good luck with yr son and i hope he gets his dreams

I wish i coulda gone back to options night - i'd have taken art ;)

spooky!!!! im so excited for him lol!

mine wants his own business eventually aswell... i really hope they both do well.. the kids now deserve a break !

good luck with yr son and i hope he gets his dreams

Yeah they really do have it a lot tougher than when I was 14 lol! I chose office work for mine because I was a fast typist (ended up in a big bank for years doing various keyboard jobs :rolleyes:)

Thanks hun, I'm sure your son will get everything he wishes for too, especially with such a supportive and loving mum behind him. :D:D

Back