Hev & Bev's 12 week countdown to target- Everyone welcome!!!

Well hello there Mummy84 - it would be lovely to have you on board the SS H&B!
You're joining a couple of weeks behind the rest of us - but that is nay a problem.
What day do you weigh in?

Well hello there Mummy84 - it would be lovely to have you on board the SS H&B!
You're joining a couple of weeks behind the rest of us - but that is nay a problem.
What day do you weigh in?

My weigh in day is today :D Gained 0.5lb today so noy impressed but I was naughty yesterday lol. Thanks for welcoming me on board :D

Hi mummy84! As Bev says, no problem whatsoever in you joining us! Welcome aboard our crazy lil' ship!! I've added you in the list! As you'll see it's colour coded so that we know which week everyone is on and who is yet to update!X

Hey everyone I'm back :D

Had a fab holiday and thought of you all aboard our cruise ship here daily as our hotel was designed to look like a cruise ship complete with a board walk leading to it. Therefore have kept me largely on the straight and narrow whilst having a great time :)

Wi on Wednesday hoping for a sts but will probably have a small gain fingers crossed anyway :)

Have checked on the front page and am pleased to see the progress guys so well done. Will be reading through at my leisure for all the info, in the meantime just wanted to check in and report back for duty :)

Trango, welcome back and glad you had a good time.
Weird that you were on a "cruise ship" at your hotel.
You never know, if it kept you on the straight and narrow you might get a STS.

gonnabesmall, as you say, poo to the gain and it may be tricky being on hols next week. Just try and make reasonably sensible choices if you are out and about and you never know!

Welcome back Trango!!! Glad you had a spiffing time on your holiday!! Sounds like you didn't go 'overboard' (geddit?!) on the food front if you hope for a STS!! That would be a real bonus!! I'll put you down for a STS this week too in the absence of a WI (only to keep up with my obsessive colourcoding!) Gonnabesmall, I've posted on your diary so have a look, but pleeeease don't let this throw you!! Sometimes it's good to have a little gain to kick us up the backside and remind us that we can't always get away with the little things we sneak into our mouths! A gain often makes me really focused and determined! So all is not lost and PLEAASE don't live on fruit all week!!XXX

Hi all

My scales don't know what I weigh, I think at best guess half off!

Off camping in the wood for a few days, so offline, have a great week x

Woodland girl said:
Hi all

My scales don't know what I weigh, I think at best guess half off!

Off camping in the wood for a few days, so offline, have a great week x

Half off it is then! Good work WG! Have a great time camping! Lovely sunny day here in South Wales, pity I have to sleep all day! X

Wish my scales would say i'd lost!!! Half way through my week and im on plan bigtime but its looking like STS for me so far!!! :0(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Agghhhh

My scales are saying ive put on HALF A STONE! Now (TMI) i do have a bit of a poo baby going on for unknown reasons-may have to do something with scan bran, any recommendations as i normally stay clear of the stuff? And I know there will be some gain due to last nights party i was at but thats just ridiculous!

Will get glugging some water and im thinking red days for the next week. Easy on, easy off. I have 2 days to get rid of as much before WI as i can...

Agghhhh

My scales are saying ive put on HALF A STONE! Now (TMI) i do have a bit of a poo baby going on for unknown reasons-may have to do something with scan bran, any recommendations as i normally stay clear of the stuff? And I know there will be some gain due to last nights party i was at but thats just ridiculous!

Will get glugging some water and im thinking red days for the next week. Easy on, easy off. I have 2 days to get rid of as much before WI as i can...

Ninnins - party last night and lots of alcohol? Then don't panic - your body is just bloated but dehydrated so glug LOTS of water and you'll soon shift it.

Defo red days and try veggie soup and melon and berries. These really do work big time for me (on both the loss of weight and poo front!!!!)

Never tried scanbran, as fortunately can't get them here! How about something else that is high in fibre?

Wish my scales would say i'd lost!!! Half way through my week and im on plan bigtime but its looking like STS for me so far!!! :0(
You've got until Wednesday - so same as advice as for Ninnins - red days, soup, fruit and WATER like it's going out of fashion.

oh ive melon in the fridge, will crack it open, thanks

there wasnt that much alcohol consumed, but enough to leave me weak when it came to the crisps on the table...more salt=more dehydration=bloat

Its my shopping day so unfortunately red days will have to commence tomorrow but i will be 100% today anyway. Plus ive lentil soup in the fridge-not v red friendly! Found the scan bran recipe thread, am thinking carrot cake or choc cake but i need to get eggs first.

Water, water, water!

oh ive melon in the fridge, will crack it open, thanks

there wasnt that much alcohol consumed, but enough to leave me weak when it came to the crisps on the table...more salt=more dehydration=bloat

Its my shopping day so unfortunately red days will have to commence tomorrow but i will be 100% today anyway. Plus ive lentil soup in the fridge-not v red friendly! Found the scan bran recipe thread, am thinking carrot cake or choc cake but i need to get eggs first.

Water, water, water!
Lentil soup should help too - as you say not very red, but really good at filling you up and "shifting" things !!! Lol

If all else fails that way ill go for a run-it always has that effect on me! Thats why i stopped running lol

Cheers my dear

Just made and industrial sized pam of soup with 10 superfree veggies in it, then added mixed exotic beans and red lentils, also got melon, blackberries and plenty of water and herbal teas to hand!!!! Hhhhm i think i can hear the kettle calling me right now!! Thanks Pommette for the advice xxx :0)

Vitology said:
Just made and industrial sized pam of soup with 10 superfree veggies in it, then added mixed exotic beans and red lentils, also got melon, blackberries and plenty of water and herbal teas to hand!!!! Hhhhm i think i can hear the kettle calling me right now!! Thanks Pommette for the advice xxx :0)

Well it's the start of a new week - happy monday all! Good luck for your weigh in tonight Hevs and to all you monday weighers!

Back