Hev & Bev's 12 week countdown to target- Everyone welcome!!!

Bril, I think I will wait until Sunday then as I have lost nothing yet! Lol. I have been very well behaved and exercised loads ...

Just to let you know ladies that I won't be able to properly (colour coded etc) update results between tomorrow morning and Sunday morning as going away, back late Sat night! X

Gained 2 - what a cracker of a start!!! :)

Now then now then!! You knew there was a bit of a gain coming!! You also know partially why!! And you know how it all works by now, you don't need me to tell you!! So 11 weeks to go and a wedding dress that already fits, you still have plenty of time to acheive quite a few lbs more weight loss!! PMA PMA!!! XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Thanks for the welcome Hevs. Ellebear, listen to Hevs and just get on with it :D

Last edited:
Ladies, we have another last minute recruit, Ninnins!! But Ninnins you'll need to come over 'ere and get yourself on this thread in order to join!! I've added your name hun! Just let me know how many lbs you want to lose! When do you WI because this week is the first official result so let me know XXX

Hey peeps, can you put me down for 12lbs, with 1.5lb loss this week. Please and thank you :)

Although funcurls you are tempting me into going for the rest too! Think ill stick with the sensible option and sure I will change it at a later date if need be

Hey peeps, can you put me down for 12lbs, with 1.5lb loss this week. Please and thank you :)

Although funcurls you are tempting me into going for the rest too! Think ill stick with the sensible option and sure I will change it at a later date if need be

'ere she is, speak of the devil (or angel I should say hehe!!) That's fine! If you're excelling at the challenge you can decide to add the rest later on! It's all very relaxed around here! But not too relaxed! People must be kept on their toes too!!!X

I have a very synful Sat night planned, will be taking my halo off for a few hours lol

Glad to see some order is being kept!

Hiya to all the new and old crew of the Yacht H&B.
Been absent all day (doing lots of body magic cleaning our aprartment AGAIN).

Welcome to Ninnins and Leapfrog - good to have you on board. Don't be frightened of Hevs - although she does run a tight ship. :D

Ellebear - your new avatar is stunning!

Anymore room for a soon to be smaller one??? I dont mind swabbing the odd deck or hoisting a mainsail!!!!! I think i shall go for a 12lb loss if you dont mind!!!! :0)

Hi there, just found this, is it too late to come on board, have always wanted to sail on a yacht.
I am 12 1/2 away from target and want to get there by mid October. I had a frustrating sts this week but should be set for a good loss next week.

Hope it's not too late :)

welcome aboard Vito and Trango!! Good luck for the challenge!!!

EB - sorry about the gain sweetie but as Hev said you did know it was coming, and you WILL get it off next week!! I am also loving the new avatar!!

xxx

Back