Hev & Bev's 12 week countdown to target- Everyone welcome!!!

Well I refused to anounce weigh in yesterday as in had gained 3 overnight! I know that was pretend weight! So, wi this morning and sts.
But I did briefly see 10.5 this week so I am feeling ready and raring to have a gooood week ! Soup and lasagne ready in freezer and lots of fruit and water! That's my plan. One day at a time. Yesterday was good, so only 6 more good days to have :)

not feeling confident this week, have sent hubby to allotment to get a cabbage so I can make some magic soup, going to go green days til weigh in now......

Hi Leanne (Gunnabesmall), hope you're not beating yourself up about you're little gain! You know the reasons so time to knuckle down and correct it again!! Go for it!! If it's any consolation I've got to do the same this week and I'll be reporting a gain tonight for sure from my home scales as missing official WI today- dh's Bday and parents staying with us! Have had a naughty week!!! How much are you going for in the new challenge hun? I'll put you down!XXX

WG- Panic not!! There's nothing that can't be put right!!XXX

Sorry ladies - didn't manage to post yesterday. I crashed at 19:30 !!!:D
[Current Weeks Colour]

Quite a few "no reports" this week.

Beverley8603- 19 lbs (2 lbs lost ~ 17 lbs to go)
Ellebear - 7 lbs (2 lbs lost ~ 4.5 lbs to go)
Emmaline - 10 lbs (8 lbs lost ~ 2 lbs to go)
Fillymum- 8 lbs (3 lbs lost ~ 5 lbs to go)
Funcurls - 12.5 lbs (12.5 lbs lost ~ 0 lbs to go)
* FUNCURLS HAS REACHED TARGET AND COMPLETED THE CHALLENGE!!!
Gembear- 14.5 lbs (2 lbs lost ~ 12.5 lbs to go)
Ginlin - 2 lbs (2 lbs lost ~ 0 lbs to go)
* GINLIN HAS REACHED TARGET AND COMPLETED THE CHALLENGE!!!
Gonnabesmall - 10 lbs (3.5 lbs lost ~ 6.5 lbs to go)
Jaylou - 8 lbs (5 lbs lost ~ 3 lbs to go)
Katerpillar - 7 lbs (3.5 lbs lost ~ 3.5 lbs to go)
Kerryathome- 7 lbs (6.5 lbs lost ~ 0.5 lbs to go)
Krupskaya- 10 lbs (-4 lbs lost- 14 lbs to go)
* NB Krupskaya has already completed challenge but resetting!
Leapfrog- 10 lbs (7.75 lbs lost ~ 2.25 lbs to go)
mummy84- 14 lbs (4.5 lbs lost- 9.5 lbs to go)
Ninnins- 12 lbs (10 lbs lost ~ 2 lbs to go)
Pesty - 10 lbs (2 lbs lost ~ 8 lbs to go)
Pommette - 10.5 lbs (8.25 lbs lost ~ 2.25 lbs to go)
Powla- 7 lbs (5.5 lbs lost ~ 1.5 lbs to go)
Trango- 12.5 lbs (7.5 lbs lost- 5 lbs to go)
Vitology- 17 lbs (13 lbs lost ~ 4 lbs to go)
* VITOLOGY COMPLETED THE CHALLENGE (LOST 12lb) BUT EXTENDED!!!
Woodland Girl - 8 lbs (1.7 lbs lost ~ 6.3 lbs to go)

49842-albums3274-picture19734.jpg
Jaylou - for her great 3 lb loss

Well final WI for me - and I didn't do it :wave_cry:

Having shown a gain during the week, I managed to be "good" over the weekend so that I achieved a tiny loss!

Tiny being the operative word - just 0.1 kg (roughly ¼ lb).
But it's a loss - so I'll take it and run thank you very much. :D

So that leaves me just 2 lb short of interim target. I really wanted to get there today as it is 9 months since my re-start and I wanted to achieve the challenge!

Never mind - slowly does it!

So my final stats were 8.5 lbs lost ~ 2 lbs left over, which I'll carry into the Advent Calendar Girls challenge.

Last edited:
my last weigh in this week, and i really would love to say it will be good, but ive been so lazy and had takeaways since weigh in :\ oops.

Fingers crossed a good 4 days this week (weigh in Thu) will help. I am even off to the gym tonight (not been for WEEKS!)

Hope everyone else is being much better behaved than me! x

heather can i say 7lb for the new challenge please.yeah i did have a bad week last week,so its my own fault,but doing well so far ,well for the last 4 days anyway,fingers crossed,have got cinema on wed night with my boys so i gonna try my hardest,gonna pack myself off with a curly wurly ,pack of velvet crunch and a diet coke,will smuggle it in lol x

Ahoy Ship Matey's!

Apologies for my lack of updates - I am sneaking in now with my tail between my very fat legs to confess all! :break_diet:

I went absolutely wild last weekend. I had some time booked off work with my OH and the plan was to go our for long walks with the dogs and just spend some time together. Well, we did all of that - and ended up in the pub every time. I ate my own body weight in chocolate, crisps, pub grub, wine, cider, beer - you name it, I scoffed it! I didn't even give a second thought to what I was eating never mind how much damage I was doing! :whistle:

Anyway, upshot is over the last 2 weeks I have GAINED 7 WHOLE POUNDS! :sign0007: I feel grotty as hell with a cold to boot!!!! However, I am half way through a super angelic day and not craving any badness whatsoever - so rather than beating myself up over a bingetastic couple of weeks - I am praising myself for being so good today! :D

If I beat myself up my silly little mind will make me want to scoff more in the "sod it", rebellious attitude - but the only person I will be hurting is myself - right??

Anyway, so there we have it - looks like I finish the challenge with a 3.5lb GAIN - oh my days!!! How very embarrassing! :eek:

*Makes a sharp exit*

can I change my previous post of 4 good days to 3 please?

I was bad last night - went the gym - then ate choc and crisps when i got home!?!?! silly non?

Doing a good day today!!! :D so far, so good!!! EE too! *(cos im too lazy to plan!!!)

x

Anyway, so there we have it - looks like I finish the challenge with a 3.5lb GAIN - oh my days!!! How very embarrassing! :eek:

*Makes a sharp exit*
Aw chica - nay fear! You can get it off again. And it does look as though you enjoyed your week's break! :D
How about joining the Xmas Challenge to get to your new trim self by then?

hands up whose a big fat challenge failure - ME!

gain of 1lb this week - stupid hormones!

sneaky WIs had been very consistent throughout the week, possibly even looking like a lil loss then bam period comes and up i jump.

hopefully that means i will have a good start to the next challenge-get that 1lb off and more

sneaky WIs had been very consistent throughout the week, possibly even looking like a lil loss then bam period comes and up i jump.

hopefully that means i will have a good start to the next challenge-get that 1lb off and more

Well I'm a bit of a cheat really!! Because I completed the challenge 3 weeks ago I have been lying low and not declaring my results since as if I had counted them I would have failed miserably!! But because I did actually do it and reach my target I decided to call it quits!! Raring to go for the next challenge however!! Time to take it seriously again after a dodgy 3 weeks!!!WE CAN DO THIS NINNINS AND THE REST OF THE TEAM!!!!X

Round Objects (as Yes Minister used to say - in other words bo!!ocks).

9 lb off during the challenge is ok in my book chica. And as you say, carry it forward the the Advent challenge!!!

im only joking lol, i think at this stage 9lb in 12 weeks aint that bad going, 12 wouldve been nicer but hey beggars cant be choosers

onwards and downwards people

ninnins said:

DITTO!!! And boy is this sneaky bugger a bad one!!!

Did someone mention failure? Here I am lol! Lost 2lbs this week but this still leaves me with a net gain after 12 weeks - aaaaarrrggghhhh! Anyway my big news is that I joined a group this morning to get some extra support shifting this last 12lbs. The only thing is because of a difference in the scales it's 13lbs there - how confusing! For the time being I'll stick with the idea of 12 and then see how it goes....

BTW Hev, it's Amanda's group in Brynhyfryd. Only ten minutes walk away. Do you know her?

Did someone mention failure? Here I am lol! Lost 2lbs this week but this still leaves me with a net gain after 12 weeks - aaaaarrrggghhhh! Anyway my big news is that I joined a group this morning to get some extra support shifting this last 12lbs. The only thing is because of a difference in the scales it's 13lbs there - how confusing! For the time being I'll stick with the idea of 12 and then see how it goes....

BTW Hev, it's Amanda's group in Brynhyfryd. Only ten minutes walk away. Do you know her?

Hi Zoe, congrats on your great loss and also making the move to join a group!! Yes I know Amanda! She is lush!!! She has a different style to Alicia- more gentle approach and not such a comedien, but still a lovely bubbly personality! My friend Jo used to go to that class (Eaton Rd right?) and Amanda came and filled in for Alicia a couple of times! I hope it goes well for you! Big class though I understand!!X

Hi Hevs, yes, Amanda seems lovely! The class is quite small but is one of three she does in Eaton Road on a wednesday, so I guess she split a larger one at some point. Wish me luck!

Back